Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    We rock!!!

Goals:
    Do not blow entire diet traveling up for this funeral... No exercise and bad food? Yeah, not gonna go well.
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    wow over 100! that is great ladies! here's to a new week! we can do this!
  • octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am also at a plateau but I have missed running twice this week which is no good, and have not been eating the best. Today is another day! Back on the band wagon!
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    Great job this week, everyone!!!! Rach, love the new color of the chart!! Very springy!

I posted my goals yesterday, but I'll repost them on this weeks thread.

1. Drink all water everyday
    2. 3-4 workouts this week (1 down)
    3. Cook more at home, so there's leftovers for lunches
    And I'm adding this one:
    4. Have daily fiber in by lunch and stay under sodium

Good luck this week!!!!
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    My weight this week is 145.6, I'm expecting a drop next week!!
  • oprettinikki
    Options
    Way to go Ladies!!
  • jaxcpotter
    jaxcpotter Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! This week's challenge for me will be continuing to count calories while returning to work after a few months on medical leave. I have terrible shifts, which will totally mess up my routine, but at least I have a job.
  • oprettinikki
    Options
    Last week was hard! I went all week doing good, and then the weekend killed me. I tried sooo hard to do good, but we were on the go and had a party and event. It was crazy. I hope that I can get this under control, I try so hard to make good decisions, but it is so hard to even find an alternative.
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great job, ladies!! Here's to another successful week!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Amazing job ladies!!
  • itsjustme77
    itsjustme77 Posts: 102
    Options
    Great job everyone! Saw some major motivators on the list. I have to catch up. :)
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't feel awesome with my gain yesterday, but everyone else is awesome!! I will have to use you all as motivation.

Goals for the week:
    - Cheating needs to be in moderation. I tend to go overboard on my cheats, and I think this is hindering me.
    - 10+ glasses of water a day
    - Reduce bread/pasta/rice. This is another thing I go overboard with.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Amazing losses this week, girls.

Goals this week:
    Make sure I get at least 30g of fiber or more a day.
    Get in at least 30-45 minutes of exercise 5 days this week
    Weigh myself only twice a day (once at night and once in the morning) as opposed to the 4-5 times a day I've been doing.
    Get at least 8 hours of sleep a night.
    Continue drinking 12-14 cups of water a day.
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    Hey Pin Ups Awesome job last week!!!

Goals for the week:

Eat breakfast every day
    Drink my water
    Start P90X today
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Great job, loves. <3

Goals this week:
    - Run at least 3 times
    - Eat sensibly
    - Work out in the yard this weekend for extra calorie burns. :)
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Great job girls!
  • greatescape
    greatescape Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB LADIES!!

I feel like I need to start writing out my goals on here so I can be more accountable. I finally went grocery shopping after playing around eating out for about a week and a half and I need to settle down!

Goals:
    1. work on drinking enough water... still never thirsty. Bought a liter of water on the way to work :-)
    2. start C25K this week
    3. Cook and eat at home!
    4. Fight the urge to get complacent- I am back around the lowest weight I've been in adulthood, and last time I got here I was like "meh, this is good enough". Trying SOOO hard not to do that this time but I feel like I'm slacking!

Ok, I feel better already! Will post this week's weight tomorrow when I weigh in. I can't believe some of you girls weigh in every day or more! I couldn't do that, I'd be beyond crazy!!!
  • ttaylortulsa
    ttaylortulsa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hello Pin-Up Girls!

I'm back from a 3 month MFP absence (the school semester from HELL). This is one of my favorite groups in the MFP Community and I'd love to jump back in. You all are so inspiring and awesome!

Here are my goals for the week:
    C25K program MWF
    Circuit training TR
    Staying under 1300 cal each day (this is above my daily allotted amount, but it's much better than I've been lately)
    No alcohol/fast food

Let's do this!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Octomonkey
    Octomonkey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow, those numbers are very impressive. Well done everyone!! I aim to keep up my exercise until the end of the week (am flying home for the weekend so I won't get a chance to exercise. Gonna count the dancing on Saturday night me thinks :D). I need to start getting more sleep, eat regularly and definately TRY to eat breakfast in the morning! Here's to another great week