Needing motivation like WHOA. Post all your befores & after

Options

Replies

• marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Jumping on the bandwagon here. I didn't want to post a B&A until there was a big difference, but what the hey, here it is anyway.
    mar29_11.jpg

There is a big difference.....!!!!

You just can't see it.... but I know how you feel.... i have lost about 21 inches, but still can't see it in the mirror.
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    You are all such an inspiration!! Thank you for sharing!! xo
  • Jolene2012
    Options
    Nice job everyone! I hope to someday be able to post my before and after pics. You all look great! Keep up the good work!
  • spankywife
    spankywife Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You are all amazing! Thanks for the motivation!!
  • OBX1985
    OBX1985 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love this too! Thanks everyone for posting - it's great motivation! :)
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread. Lots of great before/after pics in here.

Here's my contribution.

200lbs
    before1.jpg

130lbs
    after2.jpg

HOLLA........!
    :embarassed: (did I say that out loud....?)

Seriously though, that 6-pack.....!!!!
  • silvereyes01
    silvereyes01 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    why do people keep writing "bump"? Am I missing something?
  • silvereyes01
    silvereyes01 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
  • otm25
    otm25 Posts: 106 Member
    Options

Bump means "bring up my post" it is to save it on your home page to look at later. Also, to keep the thread current
  • sudepip
    sudepip Posts: 20
    Options
    Thanks to everyone brave enough to show your before and after pictures. You all have done and are still doing amazing. I have not really been posting much lately due to busy scheduled however I realize I need you guys; MFP will :happy: help me get to my goal especially when I get in my lazy mode and don't feel like exercising and eating whatever. So thanks again for the pics.
  • sudepip
    sudepip Posts: 20
    Options
    Good question I wondered the same thing.
  • wildside79
    Options
    I've been lurking on these boards for about a month and a half, and 90% of my lurking is just for pics like these. I don't need people to "encourage" me, I need to see results. Little time in "Success Stories" really helps during the week.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys for the modivation!!! I just wish I had a before pic so I can do the same later on!!! :laugh:
  • meana717
    meana717 Posts: 261 Member
    Options

WOW!!!! Well done! :) I hadn't seen your progress pics in a while. You're rockin it! ;)

Thank you Smiles! I actually hadn't posted any b/c I wasn't feeling like I have made any progression...
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    Here is mine. I'm 153 now though, so about 6 pounds lighter. I can see HUGE differences :) I have new motivation, a new plan, I WILL lose it!

weightlossback.jpg

weightlossfront.jpg
  • Lulumaguloo
    Options
    BUMP! These are amazing!
  • turpz
    turpz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bump means "bring up my post" it is to save it on your home page to look at later. Also, to keep the thread current

Wow... I have been on countless forums for many years, thought of myself as quite the net expert... never realised 'bump' was actually 'b.u.m.p' hehe - just thought it was 'bumping' it to the top. Learn something new everyday lol!
  • marji4x
    marji4x Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    you guys are all awesome! This is so inspiring :D
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    best topic ever! You are all SO inspiring!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!