Your fave body part of the opposite sex? Humm.....

Options

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I love love my fiance's shoulders. They're huge! he's such a big guy, I love wrapping my feeble arms around his biceps. and the space between his moobs...that's where I fit perfectly when i get a hug.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    A healthy, but more than anything *KIND* and loving :heart:.

The rest just isn't as important any more. As long as they have pretty much all the stuff issued at birth, I'm good.

DR42
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Eyes and im quite partial to green!!!! :love:
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    For all the talk of bust and booty...I will fall for a set of eyes and a smile every time.

I'm taking this one home with me...he's a man after my own :heart:
  • allegram
    allegram Posts: 117
    Options
    Really... no one has mentioned a man's jaw? when i see a guy with a clean jawline, i get weak in the knees
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    WALLET!!!

J/K Broad shoulders!
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    any.

you're such a perve ;) xoxoxox
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for a delish round booty and strong arms...
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Hands. Bass players make good lovers.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have to say the wing. Mostly because it distinguishes him as the four wheel drive turbo model. God he's hot when he's dirty!

rc3.jpg

I'm also a sucker for an fmic. I love the thrust of a big,.... strong,......

just2.jpg

... turbo!
  • sherri31
    sherri31 Posts: 80
    Options
    Chest. even better with tattoos.
  • junderwood1964
    Options
    Boobs ... I'm a boob man
  • aschjoth
    aschjoth Posts: 9
    Options
    I really love smooth, strong arms. Not too big, though. Something about them.
    Also, a man's jawline. A strong jawline is sooo sexy.
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i love a man's tummy ^^
    my boyfriend's is perfect, it's not big or anything, but a little flabby. it's warm and soft and fuzzy and the best place to lay my head when i'm tired :)

Oh hellz yeah! Love my hubbys tummy...it's just like that. But OMG...he has such a nice *kitten*. I often walk behind him just so I can look at it. It is perfect.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I don't have a particular part i like best, I just love a man who does manual labor haha, I can't stand a guy who is afraid to get his shoes dirty or hands for that matter, I'm also not too into guys that wear a lot of jewelry , it's just weird to me lol.
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I find it very difficult to pick just one. I can't think of anything I dislike about the female body.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Hands--

I could never marry a grease monkey unless there was no trace of it when he came home.

I see what you are saying, but my husband is a "grease monkey" and I will say this for him....he sure knows how to use those grease monkey hands :bigsmile:
    He does make sure though, that he scrubs em when he is done working on a truck. I cant stand it when men have manicured, super clean, woman hands. But, to each thier own. :wink:

I'm with you. Plus if a guy is too prissy....well let's just say getting dirty is fun!!

Legs and buttocks are more important then pecs any day!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    OOOOOhhhhhh I have a huge thing for fore arms ... yes that's right fore arms! I get teased about this all the time, I'm not into major muscle bulk but nice strong fore arms mmmmmm gets me everytime :blushing:

Ohhh...I love the, too!:laugh: Also shoulders,hands, butt, and mouth (smile). Hmmmm....I am naughty girl!:blushing:
  • ashahl
    ashahl Posts: 81
    Options
    Lean muscles and long torso. I'm not a huge fan of big and bulky muscles. You don't need to look like a Gorilla to look hot. I love the runners physique.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    A great smile for sure. Second would be great shoulders. I always ask my husband to let me know when he's going to do pull ups so I can watch. :love: