Unconditional Support Group - April

Options
Hi all. Hope you're doing well. It's time to say goodbye to March and welcome the brand new month ... Welcome April!!!! I love new beginnings :flowerforyou:
april_clipart.gif

Replies

• jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I can use all the support I can get.
  • profjan6
    profjan6 Posts: 333
    Options
    Yes to spring! Kind of wintry here today, but it will be nicer for the weekend. How is everyone doing? I am glad to report I am doing better. I feel better and have been eating well. Still have to exercise more, but I've done some so that counts! Meeting a friend for dinner tonight and then having a quiet weekend hanging out at home. Hubby and I haven't had time to catch up all week! What are all your plans?
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have hit the RESTART button today - NO FOOLING!:laugh:
  • amj56
    amj56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting the new thread. A new month a new beginning and Spring is finally here at least I hope so.

I know what you mean about the exercise. I take things in stages. Get the eating down , then I move on to the exerise. Now I am ready for exercise. And the SUN really helps motivate me. So here I come. I am getting my bike out this weekend and go for a ride. I like to ride in the morning, have some gardening to do tomorrow, pulling weeds and planting a few flowers.
    So I am excited.

Hope everyone has a Great day and Great weekend. I will check in, because positive thoughts always help and knowing others are going thru the same thing helps too.

Thanks,
    Ann:flowerforyou:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! It is 6C/45F degrees out today. Tshirt and shorts weather in Canada...lol. I took a walk on my lunch at a naturalization site across from work and it was gorgeous out. There was even swans swimming in the pond.

So much for not planning any exercise. Not quite a tropical island but a great substiture for now. Gotta find pleasure and enjoy the little things when you can.

~ Datenshi ~
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness I saw this! Today's weight 136.3....which is a touch up from 135.7 a week or so ago. New month, so I am trying to focus on the accomplishment of my exercising and running program rather than the weight. I did a great job at the gym last night. Did anybody else do something great? I am looking to build positive thoughts instead of quitting when the going gets tough!
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group too :)
  • amyd03
    amyd03 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies I need all the support I can get. Yes it is new month tine to start again.
  • ValeriaWins
    Options
    Pleasee, I want to join IN. Yes, let's give each other MAXIMUM SUPPORT.:tongue:
    wE CAN DO IT!!!!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Wow ... lots of newbies ... everyone is welcome here. It's just a great place to talk about our days, our plans, or whatever. And everyone is always around when you ask for some advice or want to brag. We're here, we got your back. Welcome Welcome Welcome.
    weekend-graphics-6.gif
  • magglett
    Options
    Hope you're all enjoying this day ... it's bright and sunny here in Niagara, Ontario. I'm heading out for a hike shortly ... what's on the agend for you all this weekend?

Happy-weekend-everyone-butterflies-11711811-350-331.gif
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY
    What timing......I am struggeling with the lack of balance in my life......and this group sounds really wonderful......I promise i won't just take, but give as well.......I am a critical care nurse, working 12 hour nights and I have a 2 year old and a 5 yer old......The 2 year old is still struggeling to sleep through the night regulary, my house is in construction and it is awful hard to walk away from a job where the emotions and personalities run high and low.....oh yea, and i am clinically obese......only 25 or 30 lbs to go, but sometimes food is the only choice for comfort......any thoughts???? I can take tough love......thanks!!!!
  • annpat28
    annpat28 Posts: 42
    Options
    I am so glad i saw this post. What a wonderfully positive group. I have about 75 lbs to lose. I have made the decision that i am not going to be fat anymore! I really struggle with the eating, i am so far making myself go to the gym for about an hour a day. I could really use all the support that i can get. I have tried so many times to lose this weight and end up heavier than when i started. I have to do this for me. I AM GOING TO DO THIS FOR ME!
  • lisajc1984
    Options
    Hi can I please join in too. I'm in the UK and would love some support. We had fabulous weather today but we've been stuck inside all day as my oldest (she's 4) is feeling really ill so I ended up asleep on the sofa too after looking after her last night.
    I would love to make some friends on here
  • magglett
    Options
    Welcome Welcome Welcome Newbies ... glad you could join us. I'm so on a high right now. Spent the day hiking out in the sunshine and doing some Geocaching ... Love Love Loved it. Check out this picture I took ... how's this for a sign of spring ... a little purple sprouting through the deadness ...
    207911_10150476719360366_705510365_17984880_1304949_n.jpg
  • amyd03
    amyd03 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Last week I was ready to give up. So I went ahead and had my phentermine filled well today I woke up totally in a different frame of mind. So I have taken my Meds watched my cals and did a 45 min workout then walked almost a mile just today. I am so proud of my self I had to share with you all. What have you jumped over this week to push yourself to keep going?
  • profjan6
    profjan6 Posts: 333
    Options
    Hi Amy, Hi Mag, and everyone else! So glad everyone is doing well! That makes me feel good. Had a pretty good day. Stayed within food limits and even though I can't keep my eyes open, I did a little walking and that felt good. I think spring might really be here! Should be warmer tomorrow and that always makes everyone feel well. Just making dinner home tonight and hanging out by a nice fire. Hubby and I need to catch up from the busy week. Mag, that walk sounds great and I love the picture. Lovely!
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, great weekend, sunny and warm. Did good with workouts (C25K yesterday morning, then walk 50 minutes after the sugar shack meal). Food was not ok...but i've set a goal for the next two weeks: light to hard workout at least 6 days a week, no junk food, no overeating. If I make it, i'm going to Toronto with friends.
  • magglett
    Options
    I must say I had a fabutastic weekend. The weather was perfect for hiking. Today I went with the hubby and the BFF to Crawford Lake Conservation Area in Halton, Ontario. I had never been there before. What a great hike (burned me some calories) and they also had a 15th century Iroquoian Village. A nice place, I’ll definitely go back again.

Along with using the recommended stuff from the doctor, I went out today and got some almond milk to put on my cereal and in my coffee in the mornings, I’m going to try and go non-dairy to see if it will make a difference with the IBS.

Well ... that's it for me today. Hope you're all doing well and we'll talk again soon. Keep a positive attitude and the rest will fall into place they say. Take care all.
  • magglett
    Options
    Hey Hey ... It's Monday ... A brand new beginning ... Let's get her done!!!!!

Good-Week-Scrap-2202-692.gif