Obese Pizza Chef to Male Model in Only 7 Months!

Options

Replies

• kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    LOL at all these responses, but you do look really great!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I need to show the boyfriend this post. I can't convince him that he doesn't need those powders and shakes, etc.

Awesome job!! :drinker: What an amazing transformation!! :flowerforyou:

(I must've mistyped "THIS" cause the MFP police censored my post. :laugh: I didn't even mean to type a bad word :embarassed: :laugh: )
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    GREAT job on your success on getting healthy and fit!!
  • hedgertiger
    hedgertiger Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    come on mate - POST YOUR WORKOUTS AND DIET PLEASE!!!
  • lisy28
    lisy28 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I swear this looks like two totally different people, I am amazed at your transformation!
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever tell you that you look like Lou Ferrigno? :laugh: :laugh:

Very awesome job!!! So, I take it you've been following the P90X plan? Or no?
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You were good lookin before, but now, holy moly! *jaw drop!*
  • KTNemo
    KTNemo Posts: 100
    Options
    Dear Lord you are making me drool !

STOP before i jump through my computer screen and kiss you right on the mouth...

sorry....

don't know what came over me ;0

Nice work.

This! Totally this! I feel like my monitor is likable wallpaper right now! Hotness x a billion! Wow...
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    :heart: You look awesome....Great job!
  • ashers1819
    ashers1819 Posts: 160
    Options
    Well done to you. I'd like to be the female version of you in a year. Maybe not so muscular but you get my gist. You must be really proud and loving all the attention! X
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Dude! You did awesome! Thanks for sharing and congratulations! :happy:
    I LOLed at the body hair comment, I thought something looked off in the second pic. I like the facial hair in your before pic better. But you still look great! Just don't fall back into your old ways now!

PS I might have to make the drive down that pizza shop, you know, to make sure your results are real. LOL!
  • finity559
    finity559 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good lord u look fantastic!!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    OMG you look fantastic! Did you picture yourself looking like this when you started?
  • timmy2strikes
    timmy2strikes Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You killed it! Awesome.

What was the majority of your workouts? Caloric intake through all of this?

Definately agree... great job!!! But how did you do it? What did you eat and how often? What were your workouts and how often?
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly! I just fell out of my chair ! Dear God give me strength !!!!!! ssshhheewwwwiiiee
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    YES ,You are sooo B-E-A-UTIFUL! I am so proud of you :tongue:
  • bluk30
    bluk30 Posts: 37
    Options
    Yikes. I was NOT expecting this kind of response to my post, but that you all! I'm a little embarrassed, but I guess I'll just have to deal with all the complements from all the lovely ladies... *wink* lol

Ok, ok, seriously though. I wanted to share my diet and exercise plan here for you all. It's nothing revolutionary, and I can honestly say that it doesn't buy into any of the "hype" of most modern diet and exercise trends. It's just a solid plan kept up for as long as it took to see the results I was looking for.

MY DIET -
    Dieting is MUCH easier than people make it out to be. Use a BMR calculator online to figure out how much you use in a day, drop 500-1000 calories from that and you'll lose the weight. Just remember that as your body weight drops, you need to drop calories as well. You use fewer calories as a 200lb person than as a 220lb person. People always forget that and that's why they "plateau".

http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

For me it was:
    months 1-3 - 2200 cal
    months 4-5 - 2000 cal
    months 6-7 - 1700 cal
    *I dropped calories every time I "plateaued" for a week. By the next week I was back to losing weight again. It's that simple.

MACRONUTRIENT BREAKDOWN
    I didn't do anything special here at all, no low carbs, no nothing. Just a balanced diet. My protein would be considered low by most bodybuilders' standards, but I don't think that anyone needs to take in more than this unless they are using anabolic steroids. I retained most of my muscle mass on 150g a day.

My breakdown right now is approximately:
    150g protein
    50g fats (1/3 of protein)
    150g carbohydrates
    = 1650 calories (this gives me 50 calories to play with)

When I was eating 2200cal a day it was:
    150g protein (stays the same)
    50g fats (stays the same)
    275g carbs (this is the only thing I raised up to make up for the difference in calories)
    = 2150 calories (with 50 to play with)

MEAL SCHEDULE
    This is where I do things a little differently. I basically only eat twice a day, one small meal a few hours before a weight workout, and one large meal afterwards. The protocol is outlined at www.leangains.com.

I know people say you need to eat "x" times a day, but really, it's your daily caloric intake that matters, not meal frequency. It's also MUCH easier to count calories for two meals a day than for 6. I would not have succeeded if I had to eat more frequently. It gives more opportunity to "fall off the boat" so to speak.

SUPPLEMENTS
    None at all. Get your calories and micronutrients from real food and you'll do fine. About the only thing I do "use" is a stiff cup of black coffee just before a workout.

CHEAT MEALS
    I will "cheat" for one meal every 4 days or so. I don't go to Hometown Buffet or anything, but try to eat something I would otherwise not eat. I also have never had much of a sweet tooth, so if I do cheat it's usually something hearty like lasagne and not a cheesecake.
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Most importantly, do you still make pizza and what kind? I love me some pizza!!!

lollolol...I love it
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    :noway: Holyyyyy......uhhhh....ermm.....uh....yeahhhhhhhhh.......soooo...u gonna start making like posters or something???? ahahahaha :blushing:

but seriously great work man, just awesome! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!