Obese Pizza Chef to Male Model in Only 7 Months!

Options

Replies

• crissa71
    crissa71 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bluk30
    bluk30 Posts: 37
    Options
    My goal was most influenced by a man named Bruce Randall from the 1950's. He bulked himself up to over 400lbs and then dropped all the bodyfat to become a Mr. Universe winner.

To me, Randalls' approach was the quickest way to develop a lot of muscular size without resorting to anabolic steroids. It's easy to "maintain" your muscle size when you already have it, but very difficult to build it and remain lean at the same time. Unfortunately bulking up to an extreme size was a necessity, and the last two years were not fun for me.

http://ditillo2.blogspot.com/2008/08/how-bruce-randall-trained-randall-rader.html
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    You've done really well! I'm hoping for similar results!
  • lfclancy
    lfclancy Posts: 46
    Options
    Nice!!! Congrats you look amazing!
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I would agree that you looked great before as well. But I know we all have a end goal image of ourselves. Nicely done. Much to be proud of. You have defiantly earned some flaunting time in front of the mirror. WTG!
  • carmentownes
    carmentownes Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I hope I am wrong but that doesn't look like the same person..Not even in the face. If I am wrong..AWESOME JOB!
  • slainger
    slainger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    all that and you cook too! Great job!
  • bluk30
    bluk30 Posts: 37
    Options
    Ok, I am laughing my a** off at all the pizza comments. LOL You gals and guys are cracking me up, and really are too kind. "I'll take pepperoni" - LMFAO Awesome. Honestly, my job was the hardest part of my diet. I can have a whole pie whenever I feel like it, and I LOVE pizza. Will power...

Someone mentioned protein powders? Yep, I think the supplements most people use are completely unnecessary. Men and women were developing GREAT bodies 50+ years ago without any protein supplements or clenbuterol.

Look up pictures of Abbye "Pudgy" Stockton, Steve Reeves, and a young Jack Lalanne. THAT was my goal.
  • kevanos
    kevanos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Half of the comments from the women in here is the equivalent of men shouting and whistling at women. When women post massive body chagnes like this I think everybody is able to keep the comments mature and classy.

Double standard perhaps ladies?

Anyways, insane work. I`m massively impressed that you did that in 7 months.
  • Girl1Beagle4
    Girl1Beagle4 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! FANTASTIC!!! You are a hottie! Keep up the great work and thanks for posting your accomplishments. This shows MFP members it can be done! Great Work!!!!!!
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    man my hero! i want to transform!
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'll take pepperoni...im jkidding...lol. Great job!

Lol! I was thinking the same thing.

You look fantastic!
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wowza!!! Great job!!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    wow.
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's wonderful to see people achieve their goals with all their hard work. You must be soooo proud, and you should be. Most people just don't bother, and then wonder why they have diabetes, high blood pressure, etc etc when they get older.
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Love it -- you look amazing!!! All of your hard work definately shows!!

And ladies -- I don't want to hear one more word about the guys' comments when y'all post your hottie pictures -- some of you are just as bad LOL

Seriously though -- you sir look wonderful!!
  • 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! What an inspiration, you look absolutely amazing. It is always good to see that people can do it the natural way with healthy eating and lots of sweat! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am laughing my a** off at all the pizza comments. LOL You gals and guys are cracking me up, and really are too kind. "I'll take pepperoni" - LMFAO Awesome. Honestly, my job was the hardest part of my diet. I can have a whole pie whenever I feel like it, and I LOVE pizza. Will power...

Someone mentioned protein powders? Yep, I think the supplements most people use are completely unnecessary. Men and women were developing GREAT bodies 50+ years ago without any protein supplements or clenbuterol.

Look up pictures of Abbye "Pudgy" Stockton, Steve Reeves, and a young Jack Lalanne. THAT was my goal.

Agreed. There are some people I work with and they all freak out about their bars and powders and everything. If I didn't eat any mean I'll drink a 100 Calorie protien drink, but that's about it.

Did I mention that you lok great? ;)
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    ooo baby!! haha great work!
  • BrocksMommy
    BrocksMommy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! Don't tell my hubs, but lookin GOOD! :blushing:

I was thinking the sammmme thing!!!!! SMokin!!!! Looking great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!