• SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I started today...good burn !
    im in
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    I am so proud of myself!!!!!!! I finally got all the way through level 2 without stopping! Yay. I'm getting stronger. Those squat thrust and plank twists are so hard though. I am still not going to do level 3 until 15 days left but still....

I have to say I am excited and scared about measuring and weighing on Friday cause I am do for TOM. Hope I don't get discouraged but that.

Keep it up sisters
  • lovezumba
    lovezumba Posts: 26
    Options
    Day 2, done for me, well technically day 4, but i took a couple days break. Could i still count it as day 4? Anyway, I find that if I can get through circuit 1, i can get through the other two with no problems. The only thing that really gets me is the jump roping. Other than that I can get through it.

It has also gotten to the point where my legs do not hurt after I shred...(i kind of like that word, haha). I have also been able to do the Just Dance and Just Dance 2 for the Wii. Its a great cardio workout.

Finally. overall I feel great and I actually want to keep exercising!!!!!!!!!!!! I also have decided to skip this fridays weigh in because I have not done it for a week straight. I will do it next friday!!!

Good Luck everyone!!!
  • kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done! Stopped twice.

LOST 3.6 pounds this week!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done.. Cause you strong.. this is easy for you.. hahhahahhahaha
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    Day 6 done. Feels like it could be easier but it still kicks my but. Lost a whopping 1.8 lbs this week. Yahoo! I am amazed how easy it is coming off. I just need to keep up this pace and the weight will come off in no time. Anyway, good job everyone for finishing day 6. Starting Sunday we will be moving to level 2. I hope I'm ready!!! High Fives for everyone. Good Job!
  • faith7210
    faith7210 Posts: 41
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred team challende? Can you please give me some information. Thanks
  • treetz1979
    treetz1979 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done....I am seeing an improvement in my endurance in everything except those damn push ups.

For the previous posts, I plan on doing 30 days consecutively with weigh in/measurements each Friday. This simply just works best for me and it forces me to be accountable.

Am i the only one that gets irritated at the end when she tells us that "we're all in the same boat"? LOL!!! :laugh:

You all are doing so awesome! I hope you guys all see some encouraging numbers on your measurements day this week!!!!1
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    well i finished L1D5 today and i have to admit i kind of half-a**ed it. my body just feels tired. but i dont want to take a day off because i want to get to 175 before the end of the month sooo bad.
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Finished L1D6 today. After finishing W6D2 of C25k... A little shocked that I did both. Still having issues with the push-ups, but I made it through the first set mostly ok. The second ones still killed me. I never realized how little strength I had that way. The bicep curls and chest flys are still nothing and I increased to heavier weights to feel something. Really looking forward to Friday. Hoping for some good numbers for all of us. :) Even without them, I'm feeling better about how my clothes fit, how I look, and I'm just generally more confident. After 6 days! Pretty impressive results for less than a week.
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    i'm in. day 2 level 1
  • yuli23
    yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am fixing to do day 3 level 1
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done. Feels like it could be easier but it still kicks my but. Lost a whopping 1.8 lbs this week. Yahoo! I am amazed how easy it is coming off. I just need to keep up this pace and the weight will come off in no time. Anyway, good job everyone for finishing day 6. Starting Sunday we will be moving to level 2. I hope I'm ready!!! High Fives for everyone. Good Job!

Good job lady!!! keep it up!!
  • reyna99
    Options
    Finished L1D5 this evening, I usually workout in the morning but couldn't get motivated this morning, it seemed so much easier this evening!!

Add me as a friend :):smile:
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Just did Day-3, Level-1. Not that bad! My muscles still hurt from Days 1 & 2, but I can keep up okay. Looking forward to Day 31 (Rest Day!!)
  • c_ramey
    c_ramey Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Day 6 down only 24 left!!! Knee is still hurting but worked thru it, couldn't do as much cardio because of the knee (didnt finish on any of them, but toughed it out till almost the end of each set). I did switch up to 5lb weights today. I have gained 2lbs this week and am not happy about that at all!! I will use Fridays weight as my check in weight. I think I may be tried because those 2lbs really upset me- crying hysterically! I think pre TOM is messing with me!!

See ya'll tomorrow!
    ~~Cris~~
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    hi everyone. i started the 30day shred in january at 190lbs. as of yesterday, i started level 3 and i am 164lbs. i will keep in touch week to week and let everyone know!

4/6/11 - 164lbs LEVEL 3
  • reyna99
    Options
    hi everyone. i started the 30day shred in january at 190lbs. as of yesterday, i started level 3 and i am 164lbs. i will keep in touch week to week and let everyone know!

4/6/11 - 164lbs LEVEL 3

Awesome! do you do shred everyday?
  • reyna99
    Options
    Day 6, Level 1 done this morning, it was hard to get in the groove this morning with doing it so late. everything is much easier, but those side lunges still kill me. I love on the last set of abs, how she says "you should be feeling a knot in your stomach" and that is exactly when I feel, BURN BABY BURN!!!