Options

Replies

• PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    When is our offical WI day? Is it Saturday? If so then I've only lost a 1/2 lb since Tuesday but hey at least it's a loss. If it is then I'll WI again tomorrow morning and hopefully the scale has gone down a little bit more.

I'm doing running/jogging and Jillians 30 shred. My goal is to burn 9000 calories this month. I'm already up to 2,074 calories which is awesome!!!
  • AJs_mom
    AJs_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, if I still can. I just saw this tonight. I\m the proud mama of 2 active boys :) 6 and 2.

Haven't been on MFP much lately (and the tightness of my clothes is proof!). I started here in Jan 2011 @ 195. Lost 8lbs within the first month and gained it all back in the last month or so :(

Anyhow, hope I can join. I think this will be good motivation to get me on track and back to logging daily.

My start weight is 190.2. Goal weight for Mother's Day is 180. I think the 10lbs is do-able for me in a month, as the first 2lbs is getting off what I just regained. Plus I'm getting outside more (since it is FINALLY starting to warm up!), and getting in some walking. Really looking forward to a good rain, to get rid of the rest of the snow and clean up the roads. "Santa" brought my oldest rollerblades for Christmas. So I am looking forward to getting back out on mine again too!
  • PamDW
    Options
    weighed this morning out of curiosity and down 156.4.
  • bluemartini6
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm down to 135! Some of my "fat pants" are barely wearable (i have hips so the can just hang while everything else is a bit droopy) and I've gotten into pants I haven't seen in years. Thanks for everyones support.

Yesterday a friend asked me "where is the rest of you"? Lovely. I'm trying to decide if I'm happy here or if I should try to lose a little more. We'll see! Best of luck ladies (and gents if here)
  • AJs_mom
    Options
    Didn't do too bad today. Was over my calories by approx 200, but TOM has arrived and I feel that considering all that I did great. Busy cleaning and enjoying the warm weather today. Got my bike out and went for a little ride with my oldest, while the youngest was having a nap. I love that my husband is getting back to a regular schedule at work, and we can get our weekends back in order.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i would like to join please
    CW:201
    GW: 190
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    :happy: I know my weigh in is on Fridays but I had to share, I have officially lost over 40 pounds so far, which is the size of an average human leg or a 5 gallon water bottle. I am saying goodbye to the 240's and hello to the 230's.:happy: I weighed in at 239.6. yay!
  • AJs_mom
    Options
    Had a good walk on the treadmill this morning, while watching my son's swimming lesson. I was pushing 5.0+ and inclince between 1.5 and 3. Was hoping to attempt a jog, but my knee was bothering me from yesterday's bike ride and I feel like I should lose a bit more before I start "pounding" away on the treadmill. I don't know how those people on Biggest Loser do it....
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day is whenever you want. Please post your weight.. not just how much you've lost so I can make sure I have it right! :) Thank you!

vfmd0410.jpg
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Woot! Love these losses! Everyone keep up the good work!!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I weight tomorrow and I am not hopeful. I actually think its higher than at the start of the challenge. But I'm okay with that. I had a rough first start to this month, letting bad news get the best of me. and as a result, I started eating things that I knew were bad for me. But this weekend, I was able to turn all that around. I hope the break in the weather is just what I needed to regain my focus.
    I am switiching up my plan of attack this week, I also hope that helps.
    I didn't work out at my normal intensity last week. I actually think my body appreciated the rest, although I know the scale didn't.
  • PamDW
    Options
    Good attitude Leela.. Hope things turn around for you. Good job everyone! WooHoo... Looks like O Malley hit onederland!!! (think your name is Marge) Great job!
  • msmindyf
    msmindyf Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Is hoping for good feedback on the scale tomorrow...going to zumba 2x today(why not....lol) and getting some strength training in.
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    :happy: I know my weigh in is on Fridays but I had to share, I have officially lost over 40 pounds so far, which is the size of an average human leg or a 5 gallon water bottle. I am saying goodbye to the 240's and hello to the 230's.:happy: I weighed in at 239.6. yay!
    congrats on your accomplishment, that's wonderful. Keep up the great work!:wink:
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Woke up this morning and felt pretty good about myself and decided to weigh myself. Man am I ever glad I did, I'm down to 164 lbs!! :noway: Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: This just makes me feel so good about all the hard work I've been doing and it's paying off. Everyone is doing so well and we should all give ourselves a pat on the back for not just scale victories but all the NSV (non scale victories) as well. Congrats to everyone and have a great week!:wink:
  • msmindyf
    msmindyf Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I lost 2lbs this week! I am now at 190.2 :-) I was sooo happy to see this number on the scale..maybe next week I'll be saying goodbye to the 190's :-)
  • PamDW
    Options
    154.8. Getting there slow but sure.
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    161 this week!
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing such a great job. Keep up the good work!!!!!!