The "NEVER been thin/ in-shape" Club

Options

Replies

• katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    weigh in today at 311.5 a loss of 7.3 pounds since last weigh in 4 weeks ago :) 20.3 pound loss since feb 11th I love it :)
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Thanks to those of you who posted! I've gone up a little bit, but my 5% loss is still intact!

* redruthie... Nice work!
    * Tina... Amazing work since your last check in!
    * Qarol... Welcome! You're on the list. Please let me know your current weight so I can put it in the charge. :smile:
    * 90poundsoflard... Nice loss. I can't believe all the water you drank!! :noway:
    * katdanash... You are really moving toward your goals! Keep up the great work!

BIG CONGRATS to Tina1128 :drinker: who has reached her 5% body weight loss since her last check in!

Here are the charts:

4x9adty

3t2cqdd

3vt8suy

Remember to weigh in before next Saturday! :bigsmile: Have a wonderful week!!
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    havent come back here in forever lol...im down to 220 even! woohoo...amazing lol so exiting 30 days till graduation!
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Add me please! I need some accountability and I can't wait to meet the thin me :-)
  • traceyann1214
    traceyann1214 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I can't even read all these posts there are so many! I have struggled with my weight my entire life, have always been the fat friend and really just want to be comfortable in my skin. I also don't want to always have to readjust myself for pictures!! I just joined MFP and was doing WW before. I've lost 20 lbs so far but nothing since I joined MFP. Here's to our future 'skinny' selves!!

Highest weight: 240
    SW: 235
    CW: 215
    Goal: 160

Oh and my name is Tracey!
  • LittleMissPeacock
    Options
    Can i join in please?

I weighed 10st (140lb) at the age of 10 and it crept up and up (15st at 15 etc...) Currently at 259.25 and desperate to get back down to that elusive 140 again! My highest weight was 265, same as my starting weight!
    Live in the UK with my adorable 5 yr old son. Looking forward to getting to know you all :) x
  • maureenB7
    maureenB7 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Where do I sign up? My mother was told I was over weight at 3 months old. No joking she has my baby medical book to prove it. Now I am just eating healthier, making better choices, and SLOWLY very slowly losing weight. I exercise at the Y with a trainer 3 times a week and also exercise on my own. I am stronger but frustrated I am not losing faster. I drink at least 64 oz of water a day. My goal is to get below 170 I think. The weight charts say I should weigh no more than 145 for my height. Yeah right! I would look like a starvation victim at that weight. My skinny weight was 155 and people asked if I was ill!
  • maureenB7
    maureenB7 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    How do you join this group?
  • gonnareachmygoal
    gonnareachmygoal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Heaviest - 223
    Start weight - 212
    Current weight - 180
    Current goal weight - 149

My goal weight was chosen based on the BMI chart. this is the top of the healthy BMI range for my height and age.
  • internetgal22
    Options
    SW - 258 (01/01/2011)
    CW - 237 (04/01/11)
    GW - no idea, i'll know when the two piece swimsuit i want for honeymoon makes me feel great.
    I would love to join your group.
  • skitchlu
    skitchlu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? If not, here are my stats:

Heaviest was back in 2002 when I topped out at 374
    After much yo-yoing over the last 2 months, I was 271 at 04/01 when I recommitted to MFP
    Current weight is 261
    Goal weight - I think 150, but I'm going to see where I'm at when I'm 175

Thanks! And great job everyone!
  • LittleMissPeacock
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and am now at 7lb loss this time around. Not bad for 2 weeks work ;) x
  • joip
    joip Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in. My height is just 4'9. so even when I out on 5 lbs, it looks like 20. Even when i used to wiegh near my desired weight, I was never ever skinny or even thin. I was always teased as being short and fat since school days. 146

My hevaiest weight was: 154 lbs
    Current weight: 146lbs
    goal weight: 115 lbs (My ideal weight is 105, but I would be very happy if I can just reach 115.
  • traceyann1214
    traceyann1214 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am down 2.8 lbs this week!!!
  • 90poundsoflard
    Options
    I stayed the same this week.
  • liyahxoxo
    liyahxoxo Posts: 78
    Options
    omg can i join???
    I also was overweight for my whole life. I don't think I even remember myself thin. My mom says I started gaining weight around the first couple of grades in school (grade 1 or 2).. which makes sense because I remember that was the time I started finding comfort in eating.
    stats: im 22, 5' 7
    heaviest= 199 lbs, the point where I freaked out and started looking for real change and end the yoyo dieting and emotional eating
    I lost 9 lbs , it took me a LONG time though... the I joined this amazing site and lost 6 lbs more, so..
    current weight = 184 lbs
    and goal weight = 120 lbs.
    :)
  • janetlove
    janetlove Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This club fits me to a tee!! I've never been thin!
  • lovinmamaxo
    lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I want to join as well since i've never been thin except in my childhood years... at 14 i weighed 225 lbs. My mom was also big and got the gastric bypass. I am trying to do this without surgery and could use all the support. My weight got it's highest ever about 2.5 weeks ago... i nearly fainted.. now i am putting a stop to this forever. I also suffer from hypothyroidism which can mess with your metabolism but i've been using that excuse for too long to reason with why i cannot lose weight when i am now proof i can lose weight.

SW - 3/2011 - 401 YIKESSSS
    CW - 4/2011 - 382.8
    GW - 200 lbs for NOW at least... =)

I've lost 18lbs so far...
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Congrats Sweetie! You passed your 5% loss goal!

Welcome med79, traceyann1214, Littlemisspeacock, maureenB7, Gonnareachmygoal, internetgal22, skitchlu, joip, liyahxoxo, janetlove, lovinmamaxo!

Remember to post your current weights by Friday, to have them in the chart by Saturday! :happy: Our current goal is to lose 5% of our body weights.

maureenB7... What are your highest and current weight? And you join just by posting!!

LittleMissPeacock... Great loss! Is your current weight still the same as the chart below?

janetlove... Please give us your stats for the chart. :wink:
    I lost 9 lbs , it took me a LONG time though... the I joined this amazing site and lost 6 lbs more, so..
    liyahxoxo... It's taken me a very looong time to go from the 190's to the 180's, and now I'm bouncing around in the 170's. I know EXACTLY how that feels.

Everyone up to now has been added to the charts, which will be up in a sec!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Here are the charts!!

3u7g5h4

3jhy6bp

3ksmmpq