6/9:
    6/16:
    6/23:
    6/30:
    7/4: GOAL 200:)
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    Well...I gained 2 pounds to 216. :devil: Time to log my food daily!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i have moved a few people off the list...i have about 30 mins left of my work day - so i'm calling monday over...sorry if you didnt post a weighin this week and get included in the chart....if you still want to post a weight that is fine, i'll update the spreadsheet but i'm not gonna revise the chart i post......i think 5 days to post your weight is plenty......

i (bluiz13) was the biggest loser this week with 3.2% lost....... i dont feel 100% great about taking the honor since 3 of the 6lbs i lost was a gain from last week but ohhhhh well.......
    the overall winner is still peyton with 5.4% lost so far....
    i had to move 5 more people "off" the list for not reporting weights 2 weeks in a row....16 people havent reported this week that are still on the list and will be moved off next week if they dont report again...
    i hope those that are "missing" come back and are still doing great on their own and just forget to report to the thread.....

with those that have posted weights this week we lost 48.7lbs.....our total loss to date as a group of active members (people who posted at least thru last week) is 158.5lbs....we are doing great....

here's the chart and the link to the spreadsheet if you like seeing it that way too....

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmsRzs_p1FWddGotQ0FMMzZwT1BVZTE2RFFXOXQ0ZGc&hl=en&authkey=CKjenvIJ#gid=0

MFP-4thofJulychallenge411.jpg
  • Sho_Rowell
    Sho_Rowell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I forgot to post yesterday. No loss :( or gain :) this week- 200.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Thanks Bluiz great chart!! Whats our challenge this week??
  • futureflaka
    futureflaka Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    thank you for the chart! it's beautiful! Congrats on being the biggest loser!
  • Idahoheartmom
    Options
    sorry. Same weight- 175 on 4/8
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo! Congrats Bluiz!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    okay i think this week's challenges are.....

fitness
    add 3-5 mins (or whatever it is you need) of stretching at the start and end of each of your workouts - i am awfulllllllllll about stretching - i feel like it is a waste of time but i know it is good for me but i never do it...so this week, i'm going to try to get it done every day i work out...

nutrition
    make one new recipe this week - please feel free to share here so we all have something new to add to our repertoire...

water
    i'm gonna stay on this one....get in at least 64 oz each day, and i challenge you to get in 80...one extra water bottle is NOT gonna kill you...it will actually help you flush your system...

mind
    how about starting the day off with a positive statement about you, your journey, your progress, JUST YOU!!!!
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    Great Goals, thanks! And congrats on your weight loss!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    WTG Denise!
  • oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    Congrats Bluiz!!! I am very proud of myself...I feel that I have transformed my mindset from a quick fix diet to a true change of lifestyle. I have dieted most of my life and have yo-yo'ed with my weight. NO MORE!!!! I choose therefore I am. I choose to leave this unhealthy lifestyle behind and embrace a new way of life that will enable me to be the (man, husband, father, son, friend....) that I know God wants me to be. I wnat to stop being self conscious about my weight and have fun with my kids when we go to the beach or amusment parks. I will not cheat them of those experiences because of my self pity. I grew up with an obese mother, and I remember the other kids teasing to a point that I wouldn't even want to acknowledge that she was my mother. I will not have my children face that same experience if I can help it. So to wrap it up...I plan to be on this site as long as it takes to reach my goals, and then some. Thank You everyone for your support and motivation :smile:
  • bluiz13
    Options

mind
    how about starting the day off with a positive statement about you, your journey, your progress, JUST YOU!!!!

i have come a long way....with just a short distance left to go........
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Congrats Denise!
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options

mind

I'm a loving mom, wife, sister and friend. My body deserves a healthier me.
  • Peyton115
    Peyton115 Posts: 75
    Options
    Just wanted to take a second to say thank you Bluiz for all of the hard work you put in to this thread! The chart is amazing! Anddd CONGRATS on being this week's biggest loser :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Peyton115
    Peyton115 Posts: 75
    Options
    mind

I always believe the very best in people, and I like that about myself. Some say that makes me naive, but I would rather go through life hoping for the best than expecting the worst.
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great goals for the week and an amazing loss for the week, Denise!!

Today's positive statement: I like the way I look today. That very nearly makes me want to cry. I know it's silly. But I put on a shirt that I used to not wear because it was tight around my hips...today I belted it above my waist just to give it shape and not look like I was wearing a trashbag...oh! and it's sleeveless and I'm wearing it outside the house where other people can see me!

Water goal met at 8:30 this morning. I might have to modify this goal to be 80 oz every two hours.

I will try to work on stretching this week...even though I also feel like it is an enormous waste of time

Here is the recipe that I'm going to make up tonight (I don't follow recipes...I just do what seems right)
    I think I will call it Unstuffed Peppers Casserole. For some reason peppers here in northern AL are outrageously priced and I just can't bring myself to pay that kind of money for a freaking pepper. I'm also going to skip using rice and try using cauliflower that gets chopped to rice size and subbing ground chicken for the beef.
    Keep in mind I don't measure anything...it's all eyeballing, sight, and smell for me.

Ground chicken
    Frozen Three Pepper and Onion blend
    Frozen Cauliflower (thawed and minced)
    Diced tomatoes (I'm using canned cause that's what we have)
    Tomato sauce
    Red Pepper flakes
    2% Shredded Mexican cheese blend

Cook the chicken, peppers, and cauliflower together until the chicken is done - add the spices of your choosing here...salt, pepper, chili flakes, onion power, garlic powder, celery salt...etc.
    Add in tomatoes and sauce (will probably need to drain the tomatoes since I'm not using rice)
    Transfer to casserole
    Top with cheese
    Bake at about 425 to set and brown up the cheese...15-30 minutes...basically until it smells good and looks melty.
    ***A good size serving of this is coming up for me at under 300 calories. #WINNING.

Let's get it done this week!! I'm feeling really positive...let's make it stick.
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Great job Denise and Peyton!!

Love the challenge for the week very doable!!

Today's positive statement: I am worth it!!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    oreyna49 i would like to make a suggestion.....change your ticker to show your amazing losses instead of what you still need to lose....i find it very motivating to seeeeee where i have come from instead of where i'm going....again this is just me, but i think everyone should at least try it.....