April 30 Day Shred Team Challenge

Options

Replies

• xaintes
    xaintes Posts: 129
    Options
    Greetings!! Sorry to have been MIA for a few days - things have just been crazy around here! I have missed a few days of the shred, but I'm getting back on it and about to try my luck at Level 2. I like hearing that most people seem to prefer that level to the first one, but I am still a little scared.

I haven't lost an inch or a pound yet, but I can tell my cardio is getting better and I am definitely noticing that I am getting stronger. Both of those things are awesome and will get me to where I need to be eventually.

I can't believe we are nearly half way through!!! WOO! :)

You can do it!
  • soultrain1913
    soultrain1913 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I so wanted to be done with Level 1 that I got up and did it before coming to work this morning! :-) Day 10 of Level 1 - COMPLETED! And I did not stop AT ALL during today's workout! Yes!!! :-) I will move on to Level 2 tomorrow. I love reading that some of you like Level 2 better. That is very encouraging! Keep shredding ladies and welcome back Barefootbeauty! We missed you! :-)
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Day 19 (Day 3, Level 2)... Done! I'm finding this level a bit hard on my hips/side of my butt area and was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue? My muscles may just be extra tight in this area as the result of a car accident I was in but it may also just be the new exercises and the areas they affect. Let me know if you're feeling it too. Keep going!! :bigsmile:
  • parrislisa
    Options
    Today was my first day of the challenge I only got my dvd on saturday evening ! I have to say that I kept up with it but I don't like push ups why does my heart feel as if it wants to jump out of my chest whenever I do push ups?
  • vannie18
    vannie18 Posts: 55
    Options
    I want to join you guys, I have been doing 30 day shred for a few weeks and is awesome.
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Shredded a little late today, but got it done! Everyone is doing a fantastic job! Level 2 was my favorite too. I like level 3 bc I feel like im sweating and strengthening more!
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    finished day 12!! day 2 of level 2. Everyone is doing great and hangin in there! I am going out of town this weekend, so i will miss 3 days. I am a little diappointed cuz i really wanted to do this 30 days straight. So i will weigh in and measure on thursday of this week.
  • lijparsons
    lijparsons Posts: 258
    Options
    I'm so on board with this. My question is, how do you record this in the exercise log?
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    I put it in as 20 minutes circuit training. Done with day 12. I like to do the video in the afternoon after work but tomorrow I have a chiro appointment in the afternoon so I will be shredding in the am. May need to skip the extra cardio tomorrow, we will see how it goes after I shred. I get up at 4:15am so if I get started by 4:30 I may make it to the gym for a quick 1/2 cardio. I guess a little is better than none. I Hopefully the chiro will be able to fix my knees up. They have been hurting like a you know what!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Day 12 done :)
  • SHALONDAG
    SHALONDAG Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Finished day 12 today ( day2 level2 ). Level 2 is tough! All the plank moves are killer! But I got through it better today than yesterday. Gonna keep on pushing through it! Keep going ladies, we can do this!!!
  • treetz1979
    treetz1979 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Day 12 check! Keep up the good work everyone!

I like level 2 more as weird as that sounds, but i have to do more modified moves. Also, someone mentioned pain...i started having lower back issues on day one of level two, but i am also fortunate to have TOM at the same time as level 2 as well. So....this should be interesting but I'll power through it.

Check that....WE WILL power through it!!!
  • aferbet
    aferbet Posts: 124
    Options
    Day 12 check! Keep up the good work everyone!

I like level 2 more as weird as that sounds, but i have to do more modified moves. Also, someone mentioned pain...i started having lower back issues on day one of level two, but i am also fortunate to have TOM at the same time as level 2 as well. So....this should be interesting but I'll power through it.

Check that....WE WILL power through it!!!

This might sound funny, but does TOM stand for? And if you happen to know, what does NSV stand for? I'm still learning the lingo on here :)

Thanks!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, well done you seem to be all going really well. I workout like a maniac (I do all kinds of gym classes, kettlebells, running etc.) but my weight isn't really dropping and midriff is very Pillsbury doughboy!!! So I was thinking of getting this DVD and joining you - is it good are people seeing results? Do I need any equipment besides a mat and some space in the living room? Pretty please help, all advice welcome! xx
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Does not like when i don't shred in the AM cause then i have to like at 9PM then turn around and shred again at 5AM...well that was my yesterday and today, so Day 12 and 13, D2 &D3 of L2 done :)

I think we were already for a change from L1, but that last circuit!! my arms burn!!

WAY TO GO LADIES!!
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Once again this challenge has gotten me out of bed early!! I don't know what im going to do after the 30 days. Lol
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    Well got up at 4:15am and was shredding by 4:30 then ran to the gym and did 20 minutes on the adaptive motion trainer. Wanted to get some form of extra cardio in today. Don't really like shredding in the am cause I feel like I have no energy now. Just want to go back to bed and sleep for a little longer. Oh well...gotta do what you gotta do to get the results you want! Let's keep it going ladies! Welcome to all that have recently joined. Weighing in tonight so I will post later how much I lost for the week. Hope the scale is nice to me today! Happy Hump Day!
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Late start for me on the 30 day shred but I am 7 days in today and down 6lbs......I love it! Last day for me is May 6th! :bigsmile:
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Late start for me on the 30 day shred but I am 7 days in today and down 6lbs......I love it! Last day for me is May 6th! :bigsmile:

Starting weight of 30 day shred (4/6/11): 207
    CW:201 (as of 4/12/11)
    GW:180 (May 6th)
    :heart:
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    Just wanted to ck in did level 2 again yesterday and I am going to go do it now. I am going to move to level 3 after Fridays measurements. I previewed it yesterday a little and ummm it looks scary but so did level 2 I guess lol.

Keep it up girls