April Move Your *kitten* Challenge.....

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    3 miles pushing the grandson in the baby jogger! He is growing like a weed and I can tell on the incline hills!!! We had to stop lots of times so he could get out and throw rocks into all the running waterways!!! Soooo much snow is GONE!! HALLELUIAH!!!!
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Went out to dinner tonight (I checked the menu first so knew what I was ordering) So no treadmill tonight. Did go for a nice walk and did some step for a total of 4 miles.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    another 4.51 miles watching biggest loser tonight....updated my ticker...
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Walked another 3 miles on the treadmill tonight to take a break from grading tests.

Now, back to grading those tests.... :grumble:
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Current Miles: 13.5
    Mileage goal: 75

Yay! I actually exercised! Congrats on the PR Dinos~ I'm gonna have to catch up to you!
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    So for the past week I have felt very tested in my motivation for exercising. First I did absolutely no working out for a couple of days while eating some not so healthy choices thanks to our good friend TOM. I have been on this journey since mid-November and this was by far the most difficult TOM has been. Next, they are doing work on the gym at my job for the next couple of days so it is off limits. Not a big deal except I log a big chunk of my miles while at owrk on the recumbent bike. THEN, they changed the way our time clock works so now instead of a 45 minute lunch, I only get 30 minutes. This means I can only work out for roughly 20 minutes so that I can have time to get back and forth from the gym without going over on my time.

HOWEVER, I am still walking/jogging and even went on a "power walk" with a coworker who I got to join MFP back in November, too. With all of the obstacles that are popping up to sway me from my goal, I will not budge!!! This is super important to me. It has taken away a lot of my time from my family when I'm at home becasue I am determined to achieve my goal. It will have to be a mini sacrifice we all will have to endure a little bit longer until I can reach my goal weight. Once I do this, I can focus on maintaining and getting the rest of the family on the band wagon.

With all of that said, I am logging in with 4.68 miles walked/jogged today. I have a 3.1 mile walk this weekend for the March of Babies that will serve as a warm-up for the Avon Walk coming in June where I will be walking 39.3 miles over the course of two days (26.2 the 1st day and 13.1 the 2nd day)

Keep on pushing on people!!!! Keep your game faces on!!!! :mad:
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    So for the past week I have felt very tested in my motivation for exercising. First I did absolutely no working out for a couple of days ...
    HOWEVER, I am still walking/jogging and even went on a "power walk" with a coworker who I got to join MFP back in November, too. With all of the obstacles that are popping up to sway me from my goal, I will not budge!!! This is super important to me. It has taken Keep on pushing on people!!!! Keep your game faces on!!!! :mad:

Hey, bri1720! Hang in there! It sounds as if you've got a great attitude and you're doing a great job dealing with all of the obstacles life has been throwing at you! We're all cheering for you!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Anudder gruesome 3.2 miles on the TM... :frown:
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    another 4 miles for me this morning. Happy hump day everyone!
  • NicoleL83
    NicoleL83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Its been a while since I posted. I have completed 5 miles so far. I need to pick it up
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    walked 2 miles this morning
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Took the little one for a walk around the neighborhood this morning, such a beautiful day!

Ticker is up to date!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    3 miles walked today
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    3 miles on the elliptical today.
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    3.35 miles today on my lunch break! Ticker is updated!!
  • Dteg
    Dteg Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    2 miles on the bike today as a warm up to my strength training
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Got 2.5 miles in today:)
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    1.5 miles walking with the kids
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    3.79 miles on the elliptical today - after doing the 30 Day Shred!! So I've officially started my trek toward 25 miles for this month. Ticker is up-to-date. :happy:
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Did another 9 miles today. Decided to "up" my mileage for the month to 150 - so I will be peddling away!!!!! Cheers!