THE 10LB CHALLENGE - APRIL 2011

Options

Replies

• momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Going to weigh in a day early- (hope it helps for the chart)
    SW-146
    Week #1 weight-144
    CW- 141

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 lbs this week!!!!! And officially in single digit pants right now- can not tell you how excited I am! Half way there for the month
  • Akayen
    Akayen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Starting weight April 1 119 lbs
    April 8th 116 lbs
    April 15 hoping to be 113. (I'm close and going to the gym today.)
  • stacimusmax
    stacimusmax Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    SW (4/1/11) 180
    wk#1 (4/7/11) 178.4
    wk#2 (4/14/11) 176

Stacy
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    SW - 171.2lbs
    CW - 169lbs

I know its not a hugh amount for two weeks, but found myself gaining weight during the week!!

Woohoo!!
  • carinalewis
    Options
    another 2lb gone 153lbs
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    April SW - 170lbs

First weigh in - 167.2lbs

2.8lbs this week! Im FINALLY in the 160s and as well as that im in the 11 stone bracket! Its given me so much motivation and im now starting to actually believe i can reach my goal! :)

Hope everyone else is doing well :flowerforyou:

CW - 166.6lbs

Think thats a loss of 0.6lbs. Im ok with that though. Had a sort of binge day during the week so any loss is good loss right :happy: Best of luck you guys!!
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    CW 179.

Not a big loss this week... I have added a day of strength training. I will have to work twice as hard on vacation..
  • SheHunts
    SheHunts Posts: 5
    Options
    I am in too...
  • FILLE
    FILLE Posts: 45
    Options
    SW 179 ~April 1rst
    April 8th ~ 181

April 15 ~ 178

YA!!!! I was on the road Monday and Wednesday, I drank tons of water and modified all meals at the restaurants!!! I even used buses and my 2 legs to shop in Ottawa!!!

I am traveling again today and will make the same choices!

Have a fantastic week!

GW ~169
  • candik
    candik Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wk 1: 166
    Wk 2: 164
    Wk 3: 162
  • seventysix06
    seventysix06 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    4/1--158
    4/8--156
    4/15--155.6

:/ i was pretty good with the exercising and eating but that all probably went to offset last weekend. Hopefully things will even out by next week.
  • ngr1973
    ngr1973 Posts: 334
    Options
    April 1- 213
    April 8 - 215 :(
    April 15 - 213

Talk about up and down... I can't seem to get below 212 ... I think I need to suck it up and really be tough to get past this point!
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    SW: 266.2
    CW: 258.6

Lost 5.2lbs this week. I couldn't believe it so I stepped on the scale more than once:blushing:

Hope everyone has a great week and keeps up the amazing work!!!
  • dperez108
    dperez108 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    SW: 200
    LW: 196.8
    CW: 195.4

Last week i joined the gym and I've been lifting weights, so I didn't loss much weight this week I only lost 1.4 pounds this week. That is ok that means I'm building some good mass. I hit the weights hard five times this week and I have been eating about 150 grams of protein a day. Each day focusing on a diff muscle group. After lifting I'm still doing about 40 minutes of cardio. I tell you what It's been four years, since I've lifted and it hurts so good. Since Jan third I've lost 39 pounds and i went from wearing size 38 to a size 34. I am loving the way i feel and look. I have three months to get toned for my trip to Vegas, so that is why I'm hitting the weights real hard. My goal is to add about five pounds of mass for my trip. I know i can do it if i keep eating healthy and working out five times a week with six days of week of cardio. Hope everyone is doing well and ya'll have a great weekend.
  • neorteg
    neorteg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm sad :( I have been working out every single day, hitting it hard at the gym, eating clean and the scale didn't move this week :(
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    April2001.jpg

*Sorry if you name is not on the list.:grumble: It is difficult to keep up with everyone especially when many dont come back to check in. Also the SW should be LW for Last Weight.

CONGRATULATIONS :drinker: *~* _TABBY_*~* :drinker: You have once again stole the lead!!! Wow and what an amazing loss!!! Ok, now you get to tell Everyone how you did it!!! And dont forget that you get to make the mini challenge for this week!

Well Done Everyone!!! We are on a roll!!!!! :heart:
  • SivirSarah
    Options
    weigh in

sw 217
    current 203.4
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Aw, Thank you SO much! Everyone here is doing awesome!!. :flowerforyou:

So... let's see what did I do this week that helped? When I look over my past week the thing that stands out to me most are 2 big burns. Both days I worked out in chunks throughout the day and also on those days instead of all walking as usual I started jogging my last laps. I think that change of pace is what caused me to have my biggest loss yet going into 10 weeks here.

So for this week's mini challenge: Shake up your routine! 2 days this week challenge yourself to try a new workout.

We are 1/2 way there, so let's do this! Have an amazing week all!!
  • Ready2bTHIN529
    Options
    4-1-11 sw-213
    4-8-11- 209
    4-15-11-209

congrats who lost :)
  • fantomette
    fantomette Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm back. Had a nice vacation in Florida. Still cannot believe it: haven't gained a pound!
    So I'm still at 147, I don't mind not loosing a pound last week, I really ate "more": tasty burritos with margaritas. But I went at Whole food and bought ham-cheese and bread so I made my own sandwiches for lunches. I didn't eat any snacks on evenings (with the warm weather I just wasn't hungry).

Coming back here (up-north) has been TERRIBLE. It's freaking COLD and allergies have started. My allergy medecine (Benadryl) give me cravings, it's HARD.