*Pic Heavy* Before/After 196 to 130

Options

Replies

• NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Thank you to each and every person that took the time to share kind words with me. It seems surreal reading these comments like "OMG, are you really saying this about me?!" It is so odd because I'm still the same old girl that was in the "fat suit" as I am now... just a lot more confident in my abilities as a person... my greatest reward has nothing to do with my looks (although looking better is freaking awesome)... but I have truly done a lot of soul searching and growing as a person while on this journey... that is the part that makes me want to cry because now I feel like I am capable, worthy, and deserving of working for and reaching any goal in my life. Does this sound corny? It is really an out of body experience looking at my pictures and the reflection in the mirror. My mind is still trying to catch up to the way I look because I'm still the same person, just the best version of me from the inside out.
  • Annemarie4ie
    Options
    WOW - well done!!! You look great :-)
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you look great! congrats and truly well done!
  • eoisom
    eoisom Posts: 14
    Options
    GOD.....YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!! You're such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing!!!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    you really look amazing!!! Congrats:smile:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work. You look amamzing!!! You have done a wonderful job, and you are an inspiration to the rest of us trying to get there. I hope to be there one day (more than halfway).
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and encoraging others.

Congrats on your success and your new baby. I have 5 kids too.
  • jscimeca
    jscimeca Posts: 66
    Options
    You look so great!
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!
  • Lulumaguloo
    Options
    Awesome JOB!!!!!! You both did it together that is great! WTG!
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You absolutely look incredible!! I can only imagine how proud you must be of yourself and your accomplishment!! I'm sure you have done tons of soul searching on your journey! It really is a mind game in a way isn't it. Congrats again and thanks so much for the inspiration boost!! :flowerforyou:
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You absolutely look incredible!! I can only imagine how proud you must be of yourself and your accomplishment!! I'm sure you have done tons of soul searching on your journey! It really is a mind game in a way isn't it. Congrats again and thanks so much for the inspiration boost!! :flowerforyou:
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    Options
    You are so beautiful and such an inspiration. WOW!!! Thank you for sharing your story. It really helped me today. I have been feeling down about myself. You worked really hard and it shows.

Congratulations on all your beautiful children and accomplishments.

:flowerforyou:
  • ebejeebiez81
    Options
    Thanks for posting this story of yours, its a real inspiration to see someone in my same boat (mostly) and to see you look this great after makes me want to strive harder to achieve my goals :) I love MFP for this exact reason!! Great job on your success and good luck for your future maintaining it :) Take care, ebejeebiez :)
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, it's TRULY inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    You look great.. you are the one that i keep saying .. I CAN DO THIS! . I also have a target on my back for heart problems. I have had 3 knee surgery. I started at 185 lbs. I just was playing around with my phone. Then when i first lost my first 2lbs. It was like WOW i can do this.. . Im 5'5" and want to get to 135-130. After seeing your pictures. I realize i can do this.. but i have one question for you? When i get to my goal, will i have extra skin hanging? What can i do so i don't...
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful ,Congrats
  • rosiedoes
    rosiedoes Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look great!
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look wonderful!! And you look 10 years younger too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!