Thanksgiving Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    19 days to weight in and I hope to be in the 180's. i been 190-197 since July and its killing me..... I wanna see 189 so bad. But lower is better... I worked my butt off all week and only a 2lb loss so its saying 191 right now. I been 193 all week. I CAN DO THIS! I need to read up and see how well yall have done!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    You girls are rockin. Those who aint lost as much... KEEP IT UP! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Everyone keep up the great work!

Congrats to ladies who are hitting the pre mommy weigts.

And to jennifer very sorry to hear about your stress full week thankfully everything is ok.
    As for me and my challenge I have no idea if im going to make it. I have been staying at 149 now for the last 3 weeks. Ive been doing really well with calories cards you name it im doing it ughhh. Hopefully monday will show some improvement.
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I'm down to 144!!!

5 more pounds for this challenge!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    way 2 go
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Im so excited I finally moved the scale today! One down I might just make my goal.
  • DownSizin
    Options
    I have been off a month but started back today. I'm getting a really late start but I want to lose 4 (I gained back last month) by Thanksgiving. You that are staying with it and getting results - keep it up! You're a real inspiration!!!
  • crazyboutdasies
    Options
    I'm in. I want to be 248 by thanksgiving, so thats 9 lbs, if I loose that then I'll change my goal....:laugh: :drinker:
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Another pound down! I have official reached my Thanksgiving goal! Now the trick is keeping it that way! Good luck everyone - keep up the good work! :happy:

96946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Congrats jen on making your goal ! :flowerforyou:
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hi Im in

Want to loose 6 pounds

Current Weight 142
    thanksgiving Goal Weight : 136
    Final Goal : 125
  • jenifergotti
    Options
    Hi Im in

Want to loose 6 pounds

Current Weight 142
    thanksgiving Goal Weight : 136
    Final Goal : 125

You can do it!! :happy:
  • jenifergotti
    Options
    Im so excited I finally moved the scale today! One down I might just make my goal.
    Don't you love the moments when it starts moving again! It makes the whole thing worth it! Congrats.
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Jennifer on reaching your goal! Good for you. :flowerforyou:
  • zaza54
    Options
    I meant to ask, Jennifer, how is your brother? I was so sorry to hear about his terrible accident. I hope he is recovering well.
  • jenifergotti
    Options
    He is doing pretty well, considering! He has already started his physical therapy and got his cast on yesterday. He did have one small set back, during his first session of therapy, his pelvic bone popped back out of place! Ouch poor kid. He is in good spirits and is giving the nurses a run for their money!
    Thanks for your concern!
  • jenifergotti
    Options
    Jenifer- I am so sorry about your brother...but yes, thank the lord it's not as bad as orginally thought. I know kinda what you're going thru, my dad was in the hospital two weeks ago for an infection in his skin, well it turns out that because of some MRI he got b/c of the infection they found a tumor in his neck.:cry: We don't know much yet, but I KNOW everything happens for a reason. even if its the most terrible news you've ever been told. I'm going to keep my head up and pray, hope, and pray some more that it's just a small growth and not cancer. And you keep your head up too. (and it's ok if you have a little, or big, munch attack. as long as you know what your doing and why, then it'll be another day and you can start all over!)

Stay Strong,
    Laura

Hey Laura,
    Just wondering how your Dad is doing? Do they know any more info.?? I hope he is doing better. :flowerforyou:
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    Thanks jenifer. he's doing a little better, his swelling in his face from the skin infection has gone down, and he's looking more "normal" (if that's possible:bigsmile: ) They did get tests results back about the tumor and we have some good news: the tumor isn't "attached" to anything like a vein or artery, it's kinda like free floating. so they're going into surgery on the 18th to take it out and biopsy it. so we'll find out more on the 18th. It'll be ok, i'm trying to keep everyone positive.:wink:
    -Laura
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    Checking in. Lost .6 pound since last weigh in. I was expecting a gain from the Halloween candy :noway: 1.4 pounds to go to reach Thanksgiving goal.
  • zaza54
    Options
    Great progress! You can do this.