Summer Crunch Time Challenge

Options

Replies

• Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I thought I posted yesterday but I guess I forgot...I gained this week & am back up to 161. It's kinda frustrating but I know it's my own fault because I haven't been drinking water like I should and only went to the gym 3 times all week. I have been very busy packing, doing homework and cleaning...:yawn: Only 8 more days of living in Minnesota before the move!!!! My goal is to be 158.8 or less of course on Sunday May 1st
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Kendradl, I feel you. I won't say that I actually hit a plateau, but I can not get below 147 for the life of me. But I can go back up to 149 and then down to 147 with no problem. It is a little frustrating, but I am dealing with it.
    I hope everyone had a great weekend.
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Kendradl, I feel you. I won't say that I actually hit a plateau, but I can not get below 147 for the life of me. But I can go back up to 149 and then down to 147 with no problem. It is a little frustrating, but I am dealing with it.
    I hope everyone had a great weekend.

It sure does suck and I am hoping that it doesn't plan on sticking around for long, yours either I hope you manage to get through your plateau sooner rather than later. We can do this :happy:
  • kendradl
    Options
    Are we going to do measurements this coming Sunday?
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in yeasterday but I'm going to weigh my self tonight at about 8pm are the rest of you going to post your weight this week? Sorry I forgot yesterday I did get home tell late and forgot.
  • Alyshe
    Options
    157.2 I lost 0.7. almost a lb :-)
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Sorry I'm late!!! 77 kg (169.8 lbs) which I am very very happy about. Bring on the bikini!

Mandie - good luck with the final preparations!

Kendra/Tiffany - hang in there! I thought I'd be stuck between 78 and 80 forever but somehow I finally managed to get under. I tried everything like calorie cycling, eating back calories, not eating back calories and ended up constantly obsessing. It was only when I stepped away from MFP a little bit that I ended up losing more, I guess because I wasn't stressing about it so much.

Alyshe - congrats on the loss! Had any wine/music evenings lately?

Congrats on a great week everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • Alyshe
    Options
    Hey Ladies !!!
    I can make the chart today on my lunch break :-)
    I havnt been consuming the extra wine calories. lol Just play some times with out wine. :-) Im going to work my but off this week and lose at much as I can. I want to see just how much I can lose in a week if I give it 110%.
    Mandie have fun with the move and I hope you reach your gaol weight befor you move.
    Kendra and Tiffany I know what you mean my wall after the holidays seems like it been 155. But when I get there agien for the hundredth time I not going to gain weight back.
    Joni did you get your sun yet at the Canary Islands!?
    Great Job this week Ladies :-D
  • Alyshe
    Options
    This week winner is Joni !!! :bigsmile:

Joni lost 1.7 this week !! CW 169.8
    Alyshe lost 0.7 this week !! CW 157.2
    Tiffany gained 0.6 this week! CW 148.8
    Mandi gained 1.2 this week! CW 161
    Kendra gained 1.6 this week.! CW 180.8

Congrats Joni! and great jog everyone. I hope we all have a great week this week !
  • kendradl
    Options
    Congrats Joni you are doing so awesome keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Thanks!! Guys, I'm so sorry I'm not commenting on your status updates much - I'm trying a new approach where I'm not constantly obsessing about weight, nutrition and MFP and so far it's working. I haven't forgotten about you though!!!!
  • Ding724
    Options
    **Short Victory Story**
    Yesterday I went to American Eagle & bought a new pair of jean shorts...they are SIZE 8!!!! :happy:
    I can hardly believe i'm officially a size 8. It feels wonderful. I just goes to show how much of a difference muscle makes compared to fat because right now I am 159.6 lbs and toned where as a few years ago I weighed 155 and was a size 10 at American Eagle! Just my little victory for the week! :wink:
  • kendradl
    Options
    **Short Victory Story**
    Yesterday I went to American Eagle & bought a new pair of jean shorts...they are SIZE 8!!!! :happy:
    I can hardly believe i'm officially a size 8. It feels wonderful. I just goes to show how much of a difference muscle makes compared to fat because right now I am 159.6 lbs and toned where as a few years ago I weighed 155 and was a size 10 at American Eagle! Just my little victory for the week! :wink:

That is so awesome Mandie - Congrats!!! So happy for you.
  • kendradl
    Options
    Thinking I am going to be very busy tomorrow so I am posting my weight and measurements today.

Weight - 180.2 lb
    Arms - 13
    Hips - 36
    Waist - 31.5

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend :happy:
  • Ding724
    Options
    Today's Weight: 159

Measurements:
    Arms: 11
    Waist: 28.5
    Hips: 38.25
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Today I'm at 146.8! I finally broke my got below 147, I think that was the extra motivation for me to stay focused.

My measurements are:
    Arm: 11.5
    Wasist: 27.5
    Hips: 37.5
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    Options
    Mandie- thats AWESOME! size 8 shorts! YAY :flowerforyou:

TeeTee- way to stay focused! great job! :flowerforyou:

i'm still not weighing in but just want to check in and let you all know that im feeling great! my mindset is finally changing! i turned down pizza, jimmy johns :noway: and i DD for my friends friday so i didnt drink and save a TON of calories! and the went out to eat with a frind last night and got one of the under 550 cal meals from applebees! :happy: Im so EXCITED because i know i can do it now! :happy:
  • Alyshe
    Options
    weight 157.6 up 0.4 this week. I'm okay with that because I think it was not enough water and tom came to visit. So I'm okay with that. Ive been working my but off. I have been on fire and I hope that it stays with me this time. I tend to lose my flam but I hope not anymore.

my measurments
    arms 12" (looks like I gained an inch but maybe I just measured wrong last I dnot know. I know that I am really sore thought lol)
    love handels 41 1/4
    waist 34 1/4
    wow looking back at the measurements I was last month. I really let the stress get the better of me. But also last time I didnt take my measurments as lose but either way I still would have been bigger now. O well nothing I can do now but look ahead.

Mandie Great job on you victory !!!! yeah thats awesome AE has great clothes. !!! I also wanted to say that you are at a great bmi. I would go lower then 22.

Tifanny Super job on breaking your lb wall !!!! yeah !!!

Good job team !!!
    ttyl
  • Alyshe
    Options
    Ladies !!! this week You are All WINNERS !!!!!. You have done wonderful and have came a long way! I am proud of you all. Great job! :flowerforyou:

Mandie 5' 9.25"
    starting stats
    bmi 25.2
    172 lbs
    arms 12.5
    waist 32
    hips 39
    C Stats
    bmi 23.3
    arms 11
    waist 28.5
    hips 38.25
    bmi lose of 1.9 ! 4.75" ! 13 lbs !:drinker:

Kendra 5' 7"
    S Stats
    bmi 30.2
    193lbs
    arms 14"
    waist 34.5
    hips 39.5"
    C stats
    bmi 28.2
    180.2 lbs
    arms 13
    waist 31.5
    hips 36
    bmi lose of 2 ! 12.8 lbs lose ! total of 7.5 " :drinker:

Tiffany 5' 5"
    S Stats
    bmi 25.4
    152.6 lbs
    arms 12"
    waist 29"
    hips 39"
    C Stats
    bmi 24.4
    146.8 lbs
    arms 11.5
    waist 27.5
    hips 37.5
    bmi lose of 1 ! 5.8lbs lose! 3.5 " lost :drinker:

Alyshe` 5' 3"
    S stats
    bmi 27.7
    156.3 lbs
    arms 12.25
    waist 41.25
    hips 43
    C Stats
    bmi 27.9
    arms 12
    waist 34.25
    hips 34.25
    bmi gain of 0.2, 1.3 gain and 0 lose

Joni when you post your info just quote this :-D
  • kendradl
    Options
    We are all doing so awesome, you are all wonderful people and I am glad I can call you all great MFP friends. Congrats to everyone and keep up the great work!