Your fave body part of the opposite sex? Humm.....

Options

Replies

• crusinforlosin
    Options
    His hands <3 hehe.
  • the booty,tummy (I perfer my guys soft and a little heavy rather than hard and thin lol),facial hair is like the best,the toy ;)) , and eyes.
    Oh hair and lips too.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    :blushing: :bigsmile: Must be over 6 feet tall (yeah I know I'm 5'2) Must be muscular, big broad shoulders and arms, LOVE the hip bone area (melting) and MUST have big juicy lips.
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    thighs
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I am a leg and *kitten* man!

I am with ya on that.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    6'1" or taller, broad shoulders, muscular with nice built arms.
  • oh and chest,arm,leg,facial,basically hair everywhere
    the hairier,bigger (200-250),taller,the better!
    oh and a deep sexy voice that would make me melt :P yum
  • FitFrenchGirl
    Options
    I would say nice arms and broad shoulders :0 yum! oh with a tan and tattoos...hahhahah total juice head :)
  • FitFrenchGirl
    Options
    I would say nice arms and broad shoulders :0 yum! oh with a tan and tattoos...hahhahah total juice head :)
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options

Wonder why I have a sudden urge to go tanning and get some tats! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • dncn_chrsty
    Options
    Oh my hubby's arms. *I just love them* I can touch his arms and it just sets me off. :)
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Lips, Hands, Feet.
    Seriously, men, please groom your feet. Saw a guy on the train this AM, young, fairly good-looking, tall, well-built, but his toes (he was wearing flip flops--mind you everyone else was wearing a coat), his toes were gross. The big toe had huge clumps of dirt in the corners and one toenail was obscenely long. To top it off he had some black crust in between his toes. I was standing next to him for 45 minutes of my commute, so yes, I noticed everything.

I have a buddy who is a steel worker who fits the stereotype perfectly. He is 6'2", 240 and rock solid. His guilty little secret... His Sat 8am pedicure appointment every two weeks.
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Hips... Women must have curves... Nothing is less attractive (too me) than a women with a stick-like figure. Give me something to hold onto please!

Eyes... Especially when they are framed by glasses... The "Nerdier" the better!
  • FitFrenchGirl
    Options
    i love this :)
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I've got to go with an earlier post and say the lick lines I just love that
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    So hard to choose! haha I am so in love with my boyfriend that I can't really think of any other man than him right now, but EYES are a huge one. Arms and hands are big too. And you can't put a price on a nice butt! I better stop, because I'm really close to just bragging about how hot my boyfriend is hahahaha :love:

Also like another woman on here wrote, I have always preferred a soft (albeit not flabby and round) belly on men. Never have been into 6-packs nor have I preferred flat bellies. I guess I just think there's something really cute about a man who's very fit but has just a tiiiiiiiny bit of pooch on his belly -- so fun to rub. I don't think i would like rubbing a 6-pack...it'd be like rubbing a stainless steel refrigerator or something...ok I'm gonna stop now, I don't know if I'm making sense anymore! :laugh:
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid if a man is under 6 ft and less than 200 pounds I will get too rough and break him :blushing:

My thoughts exactly. :wink: Gotta be able to pick me up and hold me there. :devil:
  • barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Booty!!!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    nice tan legs....great teeth....and da booty brings this boy to the yard
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    nice tan legs....great teeth....and da booty brings this boy to the yard

Makes me think of that silly song "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and damn right, it's better than yours." lol.