What are you most looking forward to?

Options
Hi everyone,

Just thought it would be interesting to see what you are most looking forward to when you get to goal?

I thought about this today as i went underwear shopping. (I still have a long long way to go but when you need new knickers you just got to buy them)

Mine would be when i get to goal I am most looking forward to buy Cute Matching Underwear! (because lets face it they don't tend to make nice sets for us bigger girls)

What are you most looking forward to?

Ashleigh

Replies

• zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Just feeling normal... Not feeling like the fatty when i'm at the beach, or picking up my kids from kindy, or at the supermarket. Just blending in.

And the confidence...

And the fact that when DP says he loves me, knowing that he doesn't think i look embarrassing.
  • LeeBeeW
    LeeBeeW Posts: 100
    Options
    Enjoying next Summer and not being uncomfortable.

Mine would be when i get to goal I am most looking forward to buy Cute Matching Underwear! (because lets face it they don't tend to make nice sets for us bigger girls)

That is one of the first things I bought when I hit my goal of under 100kgs. Now I have about 4 or 5 sets :blushing:
  • DKBingaman
    Options
    Haha this is a cute topic!

I am looking forward to being able to wear low cut tops without feeling like i have too much cleavage!!!
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I like the topic - its what I need to keep reminding myself of to stay on the straight and narrow! I want to be comfortable, back to how I used to be so I recognise myself in the mirror, and healthy!
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm most looking forward to getting out of the Plus Size section! I want cute clothes!
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    I guess mine isn't material or anything I can buy. I have NEVER been small so i don't know what I am looking forward to to be honest but I am looking forward to 'blending in in a crowd' not standing out because of my size or being looked at for the wrong reasons etc. So for me it's just being someone who blends. I have simple pleasures :happy:
  • ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Options
    Enjoying next Summer and not being uncomfortable.

Absolutely can't wait for summer might be the first time i get my body out in public since i was ...... hmm maybe 12! 14 years thats ridiculous!
  • ashmo1785
    Options
    I'm most looking forward to getting out of the Plus Size section! I want cute clothes!

This is true. unfortunately cute doesn't come in plus size
  • significance
    significance Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I got married last April and we decided not to spend money or time on a wedding photographer, but instead get some professional photos taken of us as a couple at a later date. We've been putting it off since then and I have decided I will finally get them done when I reach my goal weight. I'm looking forward to that!

Meanwhile, I am enjoying feeling lighter on my feet, having my clothes fit better, having my legs not rub together and having my belly not bouncing when I run!
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to wearing cute dresses and absolutely rocking them :)
  • ashmo1785
    Options
    loving these reply's!
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Looking forward to being proud of my body for once. I want to be as lean and toned as I can. Than I'll get myself a celebratory tattoo as a reminder to never abuse my body again and to treat it better. Shedding all this weight is like shedding a sad part of my old life. I just want a fresh new start and beginning from the inside out. So yeh, looking forward to reaching this hopefully by the summer :)
  • adamj1910
    adamj1910 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    im most looking forward to summer, my first summer where i can take my t shirt off and wont be getting disgusted looks, hopefully looks of amazement because of my rock hard abs (speaking in the future here lol)
  • pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Not throwing any more tantrums in front of my partner because my clothes are too tight and I don't have anything to wear.
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to not having to suck my stomach in AT ALL.
  • WWE_chick
    WWE_chick Posts: 86
    Options
    I am most looking forward to enjoying shopping for clothes, to look nice in what I want also to look in the mirror and be happy with what i see. And finally on a sappy note to visit my family and not be targeted for my weight, to see them and not be told "you'd be so pretty if you lost weight" to actually make it through a visit without crying from their words
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I have alot I'm looking forward too!
    1. Being able to wear a swimsuit without feeling like I need to wear a t-shirt and shorts over it!
    2. Cute clothes- already bought some and can't wait to feel like I look good in them.
    3. Having lots of energy- when I first started I had none! As I am getting into better shape I find myself wanting to do things and exercise more.
    4. Making the evil cinderella sisters jealous!- talking about my 5 sister in-laws. Even at my goal I will still be bigger than most of them, but even being somewhere between 20-50 pounds heavier than them right now they all ready are becoming very uncomfortable with me losing weight, and even try to sabatoge at times.
    5. Being thinner or around the same size as my mom. She lost 150 pound a couple years ago and has maintained it really well, since she lost it has made me feel weird that my mom weighs less than me. I'm very happy she lost it I have just felt like a Twenty something year old should weigh less than a forty something year old.
    6. Feeling comfortable in stores. I always feel like people in stores or cashiers look at some of the sizes I buy and think this must not be for her or girl there's no way you could fit in that. I know alot of this is just in my head and it has been getting better since I've lost weight hoping it will completely go away by the time I get to my goal.
    7. Having a smaller waist and weighing less than my husband. He is kinda freakish- in the way that he is 6'3" and only weighs 160lbs. but no matter what he eats or does he can't gain weight. He has like a 30 inch waist hoping I can get below that.
    8. Wearing Shorts. I honestly don't think I've worn shorts since I was 14 or if I did it was because of my 8th and 9th grade P.E. class which I hated. In high school we could wear pants. Looking forward to feel like I can wear shorts and that my legs don't look like they belong to a hippo.
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Not throwing any more tantrums in front of my partner because my clothes are too tight and I don't have anything to wear.

This is a good one too!! I do it at least twice a week, I'm sure my husband will appreciate it as well.
  • ashmo1785
    Options
    im most looking forward to summer, my first summer where i can take my t shirt off and wont be getting disgusted looks, hopefully looks of amazement because of my rock hard abs (speaking in the future here lol)
    Positive thinking is always great. BTW you look awesome well done! How tall are you?
  • ashmo1785
    Options
    I can totally relate to this
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!