I like big butts??

Options

Replies

• alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I'm half Argentinian, theres no way i'll ever get rid of this butt. I love mine too!!

What I don't love is the big thighs that come with the big butt. My bf always says that I couldn't have my big butt atop some skinny chicken legs, that would look weird, the only problem is that I want skinny chicken legs!!
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    hi hater! hi hi hi hater!
  • formytwins
    formytwins Posts: 106
    Options
    I am thinking the same thing as everyone else. Don't worry about it. Don't let her think it bothered you!!!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I agree that she is very jealous. She knows her boyfriend is noticing you, and is getting a little scared. I think you look great, and should be proud of yourself. Don't let anyone discourage you. Keep on doing what you are doing, for yourself. I hope you can come up with something to say to her, next time. Good luck. Keep your chin up.
  • BriannaSkye
    BriannaSkye Posts: 135
    Options
    hahaha, im sorry but that cracks me up....I cant beliee what some people would say. Like everyone else said, I would bet my money that the boyfriend has been checking out out and is liking what he seems, im sensing just A LOT of jeolousy here lol, go girl
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with being shaped like a cello. Clearly, the girl has a problem with her boyfriend noticing you and your assets. Keep on focusing on yourself. She has to live with her own insecurities and self-loathing and that should be karma enough.That’s the high road. But if some wench got in my face while I’m working out and said something that nasty…well, let’s just say I know how to take the low road, too.
  • mjtmorr
    mjtmorr Posts: 75
    Options
    WOW what a *itch, those comments are just dripping with insecurity and jealousy, she probably wishes she could have your butt so her boyfriend would check her out at the gym and not you. Just ignore her, she has her own issues. :wink:
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    She is probably jealous of you and saw her boyfriend checking you out. You look like you have a great body and she obviously is quite insecure. You are there to workout, and she needs to do the same. So the next time you see her and her man at the gym, you just walk by and strut your stuff!
  • loseit65
    loseit65 Posts: 47
    Options
    OMG! her boyfriend probably really likes your BUTT! thats why she made that comment . JEALOUSy will get her know where!!! .. ps.. i would flaunt that butt again at her !!! and say nothing!!! hehhehhe
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Lol. U should of kicked her in the azz!!!
    Jealous of course, I dont think she picking on anybody else, bounce that booty!!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I'd say she's just jealous. Her boyfriend is prolly interested in you since he's mentioned about you being there alot. She prolly thinks that you are interested in him, in fact you prolly have no idea who the guy is but she's prolly so freakin parinoid that you want him or something that she just had to be a complete *****.

I would just continue doin what you're doin and think of something to say to her the next time you see her. And, maybe the next time you see her she might be with her boyfriend and you could always say hi to him and not to her. LOL. That's what I'd do, but I am just a ***** like that.
  • BlueSkies_12
    BlueSkies_12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    that chick is trash trying to bring you down.....stay out of her world or be extra friendly to her she could probably use a good role model to show her how to act.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Ooh I would be so happy if I had a nice round butt!!

1. That girl is jealous
    2. She was definitely raised poorly...I imagine people like that were either neglected or abused...it helps lessen the anger at their maladjusted behavior.

Just be glad you are not her!
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    what a whack job! shes obviously pissed about her man checking u out. sometimes all you can do is just laugh when people act so immature like that. good job not going off and smackin that #*&$^*^#. lol
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! she has such low worth to tell you that, jealous !! i agree having a nice round butt is lovely! i love mine! half Puerto Rican here and i love my curves!
  • Peanutmanda
    Peanutmanda Posts: 103
    Options
    Punch her. : ) :wink: and remind her that jealousy is an ugly color on her.
  • BonitaAppleBomb87
    Options
    Yes I would definitely say that she's jealous.. Having a shaped body is one of Gods greatest gifts, so when you see her for now on kill her with kindness and simply smile and speak lol
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Oh yes....that ***** is jealous!!!!!!
    Dont let it bother you one bit! Show off what her man wished she had bwhahaha

You are awesome girl!
  • mikeylikesit1177
    Options
    she is totally jealous. You might have to post a pic of that butt so we know what she is so jealous about :)
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Man's perspective: booty is where it's at! You look hot to me!