The funniest or strangest attempt at a pick up.....

Options

Replies

• tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I worked for wonder bread and was wearing a jacket with the logo on it, minding my own business in a grocery store and and older (probably late 30's when I was earl 20s) came up to me and said I hear you have the best buns in town.

Another time a woman walks over to me stops, looks at something on the ground for a second, bends over and picks it up. She shows me the screw she's got in her hand and hands it to me saying "wanna screw" all seductive like.
  • peepocheck
    peepocheck Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    At a party back in the 60s and a guy comes straight up to me....didn't know him from Adam....and says right off the bat " Can I bleep-bleep you?" I hauled off and slapped the bleep-bleep out of him. Do they EVER change?
  • WWE_chick
    WWE_chick Posts: 86
    Options
    I don't really have any funny stories.........most guys that hit on me are a lot older than me. Like old enough to be my dad, it's creepy.

I do have a story though. My mom's on again/off again boyfriend has a younger brother that is 2yrs older than me. He would tag along for cookouts or just hang out sometimes. I didn't mind figured I'd make a new friend. Not my type though he had just been released from jail for robbing a McDonalds and Pizza hut and didn't have a job, go to school or have a car and got high on a regular basis. Although I don't have much luck in the boyfriend department i do have standards. No offense to anyone that gets high but I am total anti-drug thanks to a little family history. Well he had asked me out multiple times, told him no, he wasn't my type but we could be friends. I was slowly finding out he had a bad temper. 1x him and his brother came over for a cookout and my mom and his brother ran to the store for something leaving us alone and he pinned me to the wall which sent me into panic mode...i grabbed a candle lighter that was on the counter next to me and threatened to burn him.......he didn't believe me and went in for a kiss and i burned part of his mustache off.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Before I got married, I used to hang out at the clubs with my girlfriends. One night I had a guy come up to me and say "do you clean your pants with Windex cuz I can see myself in them" I burst out laughing, spitting my drink out in the process and he couldn't get out of there fast enough :laugh:
  • JellyJaks
    Options
    I don't really have any funny stories.........most guys that hit on me are a lot older than me. Like old enough to be my dad, it's creepy.

I do have a story though. My mom's on again/off again boyfriend has a younger brother that is 2yrs older than me. He would tag along for cookouts or just hang out sometimes. I didn't mind figured I'd make a new friend. Not my type though he had just been released from jail for robbing a McDonalds and Pizza hut and didn't have a job, go to school or have a car and got high on a regular basis. Although I don't have much luck in the boyfriend department i do have standards. No offense to anyone that gets high but I am total anti-drug thanks to a little family history. Well he had asked me out multiple times, told him no, he wasn't my type but we could be friends. I was slowly finding out he had a bad temper. 1x him and his brother came over for a cookout and my mom and his brother ran to the store for something leaving us alone and he pinned me to the wall which sent me into panic mode...i grabbed a candle lighter that was on the counter next to me and threatened to burn him.......he didn't believe me and went in for a kiss and i burned part of his mustache off.

Okay that's SUPER creepy and scary but I totally laughed at you burning his mustache off. Good for you!
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Options
    Recently, another dude tried to pick me up. (That's not the team I play for...not that there's anything wrong with that). Anyway he told me I was cute and wanted to go out. I said "I'm sorry....I'm straight"

And he responded with.."So's spaghetti......till you heat it up". I had a good laugh, then went home sat, weeping, in the corner for 3 days.
  • JellyJaks
    Options
    Recently, another dude tried to pick me up. (That's not the team I play for...not that there's anything wrong with that). Anyway he told me I was cute and wanted to go out. I said "I'm sorry....I'm straight"

And he responded with.."So's spaghetti......till you heat it up". I had a good laugh, then went home sat, weeping, in the corner for 3 days.

:laugh: Gotta give him credit for being creative that's for sure.
  • carmenvo
    carmenvo Posts: 34
    Options
    I don't know why but I always draw the attention of married 30-35 year old guys. Fine by me, I don't care, but it always ends in the "You're so much better than my wife" speach which is ridiculous.

One that happens all the time, really 90% of the time: if I tell them that I have a girlfriend: 'I don't mind, can I join?' euh...no.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    "Hi. I have a job." Always worked well for me.

lmbo!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I usually forget all of the cheesy pick up lines. :tongue:

My ex got me by asking me to watch his beer while he went to the bathroom. That wouldn't normally have done it but he kept chatting me up. At one point I went out on the dance floor and he was talking to the woman I had come to the club with and was telling her how hot I was and how much he wanted to "get to know me" and could she please put a good word in with her "roommate"

So when I get back from dancing, she tells me (right in front of him) that he was talking about how hot I am and commenting on various fine *ahem* assets of mine. I turn to him and say "oh really, you said all of that to her?" and he said something about just chatting with my roommate about me. At this point I had to tell him...that's my MOM. :laugh:

He was so embarrassed but handled it really well. We were together for 3 years. :tongue:
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

My ex got me by asking me to watch his beer while he went to the bathroom. That wouldn't normally have done it but he kept chatting me up. At one point I went out on the dance floor and he was talking to the woman I had come to the club with and was telling her how hot I was and how much he wanted to "get to know me" and could she please put a good word in with her "roommate"

So when I get back from dancing, she tells me (right in front of him) that he was talking about how hot I am and commenting on various fine *ahem* assets of mine. I turn to him and say "oh really, you said all of that to her?" and he said something about just chatting with my roommate about me. At this point I had to tell him...that's my MOM. :laugh:

He was so embarrassed but handled it really well. We were together for 3 years. :tongue:

Bawhahahaaaa! That is hilarious! What did your mom say???? Sounds a lot like my mom, we go to concerts all the time and have a blast! SO glad she had me young. :tongue:
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Good One! Stand up man apparently because I know very few that will admit to screwing up that big.

Sorry see next post in thread.... that's the one I was refering to just forgot to quote.
  • 4jenniferk
    Options

And a few years back my girl friends and I were out and a guy was dancing with us for most of the night, he followed me out to my car so I could get something and then came back in the club. When the girls and I left, I found him sitting on top of my Explorer on the luggage rack, naked! With just his hat on! He had to be off his nut! It took lots of convincing to get him to come down!

i was drunk that night & you promised that you were going to keep it a secret.:blushing:

Ooooooooooooooooo, My bad. lol.
  • 4jenniferk
    Options

I've never heard that before but I personally think it's damn creative!
  • tashjs21
    Options

Bawhahahaaaa! That is hilarious! What did your mom say???? Sounds a lot like my mom, we go to concerts all the time and have a blast! SO glad she had me young. :tongue:

Oh she thought it was hilarious. We got that a lot. My mom looks GREAT for her age. Everyone always assumed we were cousins or sisters...they never thought she was my mom. :laugh: It was a blast going out with her...not so much anymore because I don't get hit on and she still does. :grumble:
  • Mireille
    Options

Oh she thought it was hilarious. We got that a lot. My mom looks GREAT for her age. Everyone always assumed we were cousins or sisters...they never thought she was my mom. :laugh: It was a blast going out with her...not so much anymore because I don't get hit on and she still does. :grumble:

This is so funny Red! You have many assets so you'll have to narrow it down for us. :blushing:
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    There are some great ones here! I just read through, and my stomach is killing from laughing so hard! You all rock!
  • Mireille
    Options
    The worst pick up line for me was "Can I take you home and rape you?"

Crazy people love me. :indifferent:
  • tashjs21
    Options

This is so funny Red! You have many assets so you'll have to narrow it down for us. :blushing:

:laugh: It is the 2 you are thinking of Righty and Lefty. :blushing:
  • tashjs21
    Options
    The worst pick up line for me was "Can I take you home and rape you?"

Crazy people love me. :indifferent:

The not so-crazy people love you too. :flowerforyou:

(Did you slap that creep? )