Lifters

Options

Replies

• QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    The older ladies in my office who think it'll make a woman's uterus fall out.
    I'm 50 and it made mine shoot right out. The good news is that simplifies so much in and of itself.

See now THIS I'd define as a benefit. :laugh:
  • mckat08
    mckat08 Posts: 79 Member
    Options

Haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa. Love this AND love lifting!!:laugh:
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    worth noting:

weight training + cardio = better bedroom behavior.

LOL see, define *better* in this scenario, because I'm the limiting factor here, not him, so anything that increased stamina or frequency I might actually consider a bit of a hassle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YINGGfz86gU
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I just decided to add in hip thrust to leg days.
    Talk about a lift with real world applications!!

andTHRUST.gif
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    I just watch a guy come in the gym for a half hour and do absolutely nothing.
  • dbmata
    Options
    Why were you watching and not working?

(and bonus question: why are the forums so *kitten* hideous now, and who chose the typeface for the reply box? It's terrible.)
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »

(and bonus question: why are the forums so *kitten* hideous now, and who chose the typeface for the reply box? It's terrible.)

Well there was no girls to look at while on the elliptical so I would just scan the room a lot.
  • Sam_I_Am77
    Sam_I_Am77 Posts: 2,093 Member
    Options
    Weight lifting is horrible; I hate shoulder pressing more than some men can squat.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Sam_I_Am77 wrote: »
    Weight lifting is horrible; I hate shoulder pressing more than some men can squat.

I usually say that but with people bench not squat. I will get on that level soon.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 and it made mine shoot right out. The good news is that simplifies so much in and of itself.

I carry mine in a bag because it just became to much of a hassle to keep cleaning it and putting it back in.
  • dbmata
    Options
    Overhead press.... I need to try that one sometime. Last I did it, I was at 100# for it. Maybe I can hit 110#.

(Oh look, forum's broken, won't let me post.)
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Shoulders, bi ceps, and tri ceps are so hard to increase in weight. They are so small in muscle though.
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I would pay to have my ute come out due to lifting. A lot.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

In that case, wish I'd started lifting 18 years ago, would've saved me the trouble of having a hysterectomy.

It's for the challenge of figuring out what's in the teeny tiny little avatars.

Although it's interesting that the word *kitten* made it through without getting *****.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options

They took the filters off? *kitten* eh rights!
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    BigT555 wrote: »

MFP is 18 and over right. There is language in rated R movies which is 17 and older. Rated M videogames. Grand theft auto need I say more about that.
  • BigT555
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    BigT555 wrote: »

MFP is 18 and over right. There is language in rated R movies which is 17 and older. Rated M videogames. Grand theft auto need I say more about that.
    exactly thats why it was ridiculous to have them in the first place. though it looks as if its temporary, a *kitten* got filtered in another thread
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    *kitten* works LOL
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    tests time. For MFP mod purpose. *kitten* *kitten*
  • BigT555
    Options
    *kitten* *kitten* better get their *kitten* the *kitten* in properfuckorder