Lifters

Options

Replies

• stk_pkr
    stk_pkr Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The older ladies in my office who think it'll make a woman's uterus fall out.

Now that's an excuse I've never heard! Yikes!

Working out is only a bear when I get out of the habit and then it's UGLY getting started,...
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    This is why we can't have nice things. Save the swearing for when it's valuable. ;)
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Love picking things up. Then setting them down.

Weights are the best. Can't say the same for cardio.
  • dbmata
    Options
    I hate running. I have to do it if I want to get to the beer at the end though.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    BigT555 wrote: »
    dbmata wrote: »
    Why were you watching and not working?

(and bonus question: why are the forums so *kitten* hideous now, and who chose the typeface for the reply box? It's terrible.)
    They took the filters off? *kitten* eh rights!

and why is *kitten* NOT filtered but *kitten* is? what the holy hell batman.

yay for new uncensored MFP- I don't get why there is such a strong filter on this forum- if it's for adults why is it an issue??
  • JoRocka
    Options
    BigT555 wrote: »
    *kitten* *kitten* better get their *kitten* the *kitten* in properfuckorder

this is effing fabulous- probably and now we are probably going to get fu*king banned.
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Only been lifting for about 8 months,m but I have to say I love it. One day I might acyually know what I'm doing.

Would really like the avatars to be bigger - unless it's the "view" I have set on IE?
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Nope - just set it to 150% and it doesn't help.
  • jodescorinna
    jodescorinna Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I hate the fact that I log pressed 36kg for the first time today and incline chest pressed 16kg DB's ....and that the hot gym trainer was giddy with excitement for me ;)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of women at my gym that only do cardio.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    love lifting, hate OHP, hate, hate, hate
  • JoRocka
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

and you're there 100% of the time watching them all?
    I do 2 a days- to some people I ONLY ever do cardio- because they never see me lifting the other 4 days I workout.

so I mean- yeah I guess you could feel validating saying that.

• yopeeps025
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

and you're there 100% of the time watching them all?
    I do 2 a days- to some people I ONLY ever do cardio- because they never see me lifting the other 4 days I workout.

so I mean- yeah I guess you could feel validating saying that.

We all got a schedule so yes I see the same people at the gym at the say time. I workout six days a week. Since a lot of people talk to me at the gym I get to hear about a lot of peoples goals. They never saw me at my biggest which is middle pic. Some have seeing me very close to that.

• dbmata
    Options
    so
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I dont understand the question
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i even made my own sparkly barbell clips...
  • maybebaby34
    maybebaby34 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    All my "friends" seem to hate that I do it. One actually told me I will bulk up. Not sure what the issue is, specially since I dont ask them to. Huh! Who knows...
  • Nellpop
    Nellpop Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    love lifting, hate OHP, hate, hate, hate
    hate ohp
    love a challenge
    going to like you OHP one day

just wish the BF would go faster...
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I have "friends" that don't like that I do it as well...(not gonna use the F word) my response (crap i need to use the F word) ***K you...and like a pervious poster I didn't ask.

they tell me "you can't wear that shirt (sleevless) your shoulders are too bulky...or look at my developign abs and saw "ewwwwwww" or worse tell me I have no hips and don't believe they are 38inches (I got me a squat booty)...

Now my husband on the other hand....complete opposite...we were working out yesterday doing OHP and I did my accessory work in super sets then went down when he was doing his chinups and pumped out 3 (new PR) and when I got down I thought he was gonna take me in the basement.... :o
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Now what I do hate is the new DOMS for starting new exercises. I can be sore anywhere from of 3-5 days in a row.