The "NEVER been thin/ in-shape" Club

Options

Replies

• AnneMK5
    AnneMK5 Posts: 110
    Options
    My highest weight ever was 240 in Jan 2009. On Dec 28, 2010 I was 220. The day I joined MFP I was 212. When I weighed in this morning I was 186.2. My goal is 150.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Thanks Anne!
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    ugh back up 1 lb...grr 221...and i was really hoping to break into the 210's :-( maybe next week
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've been totally MIA from this group since the first page of the post! Yikes! But you all haven't missed much, I hit a terrible plateau for 3 months and got stuck right around 150. Now I'm finally starting to lose weight again. I had my last weigh in on Friday. and here's my results!

Starting Challenge weight: 151.3 lbs
    Current Weight: 148.1 lbs

I'm aiming to get to 140 (and hopefully a little below) but my body is starting to get happy around 150 give or take a few pounds and I want to lose more! I have a muffin top to eradicate... haha
  • Canonoch
    Canonoch Posts: 120
    Options
    Been a awhile but a few weeks ago was down to 306 but then got sick and went back up to 310
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been around much! When I first joined this thread I was 227. I'm currently 208.8. Whooo hooo!! my ultimate goal is 170 ( I think) My starting weight on mfp was 255. My highest ever weight was 261
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Currently down to 191 as of Friday.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Thanks for the updates! :bigsmile:
  • ColorfulSouls
    Options
    Well, I have failed to commit this last week and gained back the weight I had lost... back to 129 pounds.

I need motivation! D: (I just really hope some of that weight is muscle weight, considering I have been strength training...)
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Great work everyone! Keep it going! Find something that inspired you when you began this journey, and see if it still inspires you today. If it does, USE IT! If it doesn't, and you're losing hope, I recommend the Chapter "motivation" in Bob Greene's book "Keep the Connection". It really inspired me.
    Been a awhile but a few weeks ago was down to 306 but then got sick and went back up to 310
    Feel better!

ColorfulSouls... I've been gaining muscle too. I've hardly lost weight in the last little while, but my jacket suddenly FITS today!! So keep working it!
  • 90poundsoflard
    Options
    YAY! I'm down 4 lbs this week! After not losing for awhile, it's nice for the numbers to change. I'm down to 200 - can't wait to leave the terrible 2's behind forever!
  • superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I love this post! :)

I started my weight "gone" journey (it's not loss, I'm not gonna find it again, it's weight gone :) ) Jan 10, 2011. My weight was 260. I am now at 236.4. My goal weight is...?? My biggest goal for myself is to be 199, under 200 :) Evenutally I would like to get to the 160-170 mark.

I'm Megan, by the way. Feel free to add me :)
  • ColorfulSouls
    Options
    Back on track!

126 lbs and they keep coming off! :D
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I'm sorry there hasn't been a chart yet this week... My computer is in repairs and the chart is on that computer. I'm pretty sure the guy is saving all the files on it, so when I get it back tomorrow or Tuesday, I will post the new chart. Thanks for understanding. Happy Easter!

90poundsoflard... Great loss!

superstah00... Welcome to the group!! We're working toward losing 5% of our weight. Post whenever you weigh in, and I will adjust the chart. Charts will (usually) be posted on Saturdays, so anytime before then will be fine.

ColorfulSouls... Great to hear you're back with it! I love that feeling of knowing that you're making progress again.
  • joip
    joip Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, my starting weight was 146 adn since joining mfp, I've lost 5 lbs (as of 28/04)
  • allimax2002
    allimax2002 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey yall! I am so bad at forgetting to check in w/ my current weight. But progress it is...down from 248 to 236! YaY!
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    My "scale diet" is OVER!!! And I consider it a success I'm down to 207!!!!

From now on I'll be weighing in every two weeks.

Great job everyone!!!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'm sorry to announce that I will no longer be able to keep up the charts due to personal goals. If anyone would like to add me as a friend here, I would be happy to accept your request, and check in with your progress along the way.

I'm working toward taking off my last 40 lbs, and started a tiny group here if anyone would like to post there for motivation and support. There is no progress keeper. We're just keeping each other motivated: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/220582-20-lbs-in-a-year-gonna-pick-it-up-now-to-the-finish-anyo

Keep working toward your individual goals, and remember that you are worth it! You WILL get there! :drinker:
  • Canonoch
    Options
    Friday morning weigh-in 302.0 my heaviest weight on record 459.8
  • Canonoch
    Options
    Jun 24,2011 weighed in @ 296.0 under 300!