Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 7

Options

Replies

• sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    This weeks goals are to get more water in and restart P90X.

Have a great week ladies!
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job ladies... :)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Okay, enough is enough. Time to put the fork down, throw out the chips, and get back on the treadmill.

I'm so tired of only being dedicated for a week every 2 months. Aghhh!!!

I don't stick to it long enough to make it a habit. I'm tired of wasting time.

I'm back.
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Okay, enough is enough. Time to put the fork down, throw out the chips, and get back on the treadmill.

I'm back.
    story of my life! at the new year i decided not to drink alcohol for 2011. it was simply a choice, and i havent put it to my mouth since. but for some reason i cannot do that with crap food! and its frustrating.
  • RachVR6
    Options

I'm back.
    story of my life! at the new year i decided not to drink alcohol for 2011. it was simply a choice, and i havent put it to my mouth since. but for some reason i cannot do that with crap food! and its frustrating.

Aghhh! Me too! I haven't touched alcohol in months, and still can't seem to stop with the chips, fast food, and worst of all iced coffees/frappes. :grumble:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Okay, I know it's already Wednesday, but my goals for the remainder of the week are:

-Start eating breakfast again
    -Start drinking water again
    -Cut out all other beverages (mainly soda, iced coffee, and frappes)
    -Work out 4x (minimum of 30min & 300calories burned)
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options
    I haven't been by in a while but I wanted to post this little app that I found. Sooo stinkin' cute.

http://www.dolldivine.com/pinup.html

You can make a little pin-up of yourself!

This literally kept me busy for about half an hour! lol It's adorable!
  • sparrow747
    Options
    Oops forgot to log on here after a weekend away -- I hit 223 this weekend! (Probably up a little now thanks to those Reese's Easter Eggs!.... they are the devil!!!)

No one in my family said anything while I was home about my weight loss, except for my step-grandmother! She is the only one who noticed (or who said anything!) that was a great compliment coming from her, since we aren't particularly close!

My goal this week is too cut back on the sweets that took over this weekend and the past few days (including today!)...
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Quick update: I need some prayers and kind thoughts for my cousin who lives in Tuscaloosa and goes to UA! The tornados destroyed her car, but thank goodness she and her bf are okay. They were able to get to the laundry room of her apartment to ride out the storm as it passed up their street. Thankfully the storms barely missed my step-sister's place in Ringgold (the other really tore up town). It's days like today I realize just how spread out (and southerly located) my people are!

More later - lots of NSVs this week.
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    TOM is killing me this week. I'm craving chocolate like crazy! And craving to the cravings! I'm trying to make sure to drink all my water, so I don't retain too much, but my food is out of control!

I feel like I should be in one of those old commercials from the 80's! "Calgon!! Take me away!!!" LOL!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Okay, I'll share this because I'm being a total dork today with my excel charts.... :laugh:

Here's my newest chart, that I'm currently using to track my goals every week:

Week4-24-1.jpg

(I'm playing with this while I *should* be stuffing over 400 invoices into envelopes. lol :blushing: )
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    HA! That is so funny, I have almost the same thing in excel for me! I have my weight from the beginning of the year and projected out on mine. I heart conditional formatting :)
  • greatescape
    greatescape Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies-- I know I'm late and haven't been by this week. SO STRESSED! I'm trying to relocate to NYC in a month or so and looking for jobs is soooo booooring! Not to mention figuring out where to live, how to get my stuff there, etc etc. And I'm getting nervous about leaving my boyfriend :-/... but I just need to do this for myself. Need to step outside my comfort zone.

On a brighter note, I weigh 169.5lb this week. Score! I hope me moving won't have an adverse effect on my weight loss, but honestly New Yawkers are pretty thin from what I've seen so I see some motivation in my very near future!
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Two, count-em TWO NSVs this week:

1. Yesterday, the "some day in the future" pants fit and fit AWESOME. Khaki's no less!

2. Today, my pretty little lavender knee-length prairie skirt that has been way too small for 2 years now, fit and again, looked AWESOME!!

The scale isn't being cooperative, but I'll definitely take a few more of these until it starts moving again :glasses:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Where are the rest of you ladies??

How are you doing so far this week?
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Just realized I haven't posted here this week except to weigh in. Sorry about that, I thought I did! My week is going good. Last week was my first full week of slow-ish carb diet. I lost weight, so that's awesome. Doing great at it this week and haven't cheated at all. Looking forward to my scheduled cheat day this weekend though! Also, almost done with week 8 of TurboFire. I would say this is a huge NSV for me because I don't think I've stuck with a workout plan longer than 3 weeks or so ever!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Just realized I haven't posted here this week except to weigh in. Sorry about that, I thought I did! My week is going good. Last week was my first full week of slow-ish carb diet. I lost weight, so that's awesome. Doing great at it this week and haven't cheated at all. Looking forward to my scheduled cheat day this weekend though! Also, almost done with week 8 of TurboFire. I would say this is a huge NSV for me because I don't think I've stuck with a workout plan longer than 3 weeks or so ever!

What sort of things do you cut out doing that? Has it affected your energy levels at all?
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Where are the rest of you ladies??

How are you doing so far this week?

I am starving this week. I am going to start my TOM soon and I am sure that is why. But good grief!!! This is out of control ridiculous. I am trying really hard to be good but it is getting very very very hard!!! :grumble:
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Two, count-em TWO NSVs this week:

1. Yesterday, the "some day in the future" pants fit and fit AWESOME. Khaki's no less!

2. Today, my pretty little lavender knee-length prairie skirt that has been way too small for 2 years now, fit and again, looked AWESOME!!

The scale isn't being cooperative, but I'll definitely take a few more of these until it starts moving again :glasses:

WAHOOOOOOO!!!! Both huge nsv! Today I wore one of my pants (previous size 18) and I kept them because they were tight on me. But I wore them today and guess what...total saggy butt! Time to get rid of them! WAHOOOO!!! Great job woman! :bigsmile:
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    This week has been going well. I'm still at the weight I've been at for the past 3 weeks but it's my TOM so I'm hoping that, once it's over, my weight will FINALLY get below 200. Of course, that is assuming I can keep it together over the weekend. My last 2 weekends have been truly terrible for eating. I'm hoping to do better this weekend.