Replies

• monica5237
    Options
    I am in i want to play with you guy

Starting 263

today 199

halloween 190

thanksgiving 186

I know that is not much to lose but I want to lose it slow like i have been so I don't gain it back

I think I made it!!!!! I used the scales here at work and they say 186!!!! I don't usually go by this scale, I use the one at the dr. I don't see him till next week and I think these scales are very close to the dr's.

I made it with 3 days to spare but I will keep looking at the scale till Turkey day!!!!
    Copyofjune7thmyfatpicture.jpg
    Then 239 pounds

P111408104350.jpg

NOW!!!!! 186

35 more to go till I get to ultimate Goal!!!!
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Sorry i've been MIA for a week. last week, on monday, i found out that i was not only laid off from my job, but that my dad has cancer. so, needless to say i took last week "off". did ok mon. thru thurs. but then fri, sat, sun i went WAY overboard. i ate too much, drank like a fish, and didn't exercise. as of sat. i didn't gain anything. but then this morning that darn scale said i gained 5lbs. so i'm guessing (hoping) it's a little water weight from all the beer and salt.

But i'm glad to say that today is a new day, new week, whatever and i'm excited to get back on the wagon. i think i really needed a break, especially since i haven't lost anything. that gets frustrating when you work out so hard and don't lose anything for months. but i think it had to do w/ my cal. intake...i upped it, hoping that that will change things.

So my thanksgiving challenge was a bust, not for the effort of trying, but i soooo ready for the xmas challenge! I can't wait.

Congrats to everyone that made or is even close to their goal! Way to keep with it!
    Laura
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hmmm-- let's see-- 177 now. I think I'll shoot for 169 by then--

turkydance1.gif

Oh well-- posted this 10/5-- loss is going slower than I'd anticipated-- I'm 172 now-- don't think I'll make it to 169-- oh well.
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options

NOW!!!!! 186

Monica- You are doing so great!! Good job! Keep up the good work!
  • monica5237
    Options

NOW!!!!! 186

Monica- You are doing so great!! Good job! Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much
  • jill927
    Options
    WHOA-OKAY!

OMGosh!!! So, I know I didn't make my goal (lbs-wise) lol. BUT!

I dropped a pants size!!! Since I started a weight training class about a month ago, I'm assuming the weight didn't come off but uhm...re-proportioned itself!

WHOO!

I just got a pair of pants that are a size EIGHT!!!!!!!!!
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Wow, ladies you all rock! Congrats on all of your accomplishments - you are all inspirations to me! So I had my final weigh in today and my goal by thanksgiving was 135, but I am not down to 132! Life is good! 2 days, keep up the good work! :tongue:

96946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    :tongue:
    Wow, ladies you all rock! Congrats on all of your accomplishments - you are all inspirations to me! So I had my final weigh in today and my goal by thanksgiving was 135, but I am not down to 132! Life is good! 2 days, keep up the good work! :tongue:

96946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Congrats jenifergotti that is great! Keep up the hard work. You are so close to reaching your goal. I am going to have my final weigh in on Thursday morning before all the cooking and eating starts:tongue: Congrats to everyone else as well on all their accomplishments.
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Usm did you make your challenge goal? I havent been on been in out of the hospital. There not sure whats wrong some kind of virus and high heart rate, so there will be no logging food for me as im not allowed to eat to many things to begin. I would like to report that I did make my goal !

I made it to 145. Happy thanksgiving to all and great work.
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    Usm did you make your challenge goal? I havent been on been in out of the hospital. There not sure whats wrong some kind of virus and high heart rate, so there will be no logging food for me as im not allowed to eat to many things to begin. I would like to report that I did make my goal !

I made it to 145. Happy thanksgiving to all and great work.

That is so great congratulations! I know you were kind of doubtful about making it but if I remember correctly it was 146 your goal and you surpassed that. You are doing so good keep up the hard work. I am gonna weigh in on Thursday morning to see if I made it or not. I don't think I am quite there. I looked back though to when I started the challenge and my goal was 143 so that was 10lbs. So far since I started the challenge I am down 7lbs so even if I don't make it to 10lbs by Thursday I am actually very proud of myself so far. I'm sorry to hear your not feeling well I hope you get better. Did you join the Christmas Challenge? It's called Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.
  • jill927
    Options
    Tomorrow's the BIG DAY!

Okay, so my original goal was to lose 11 lbs to hit 162 by Turkey day. Sadly, this did not happen as planned. BUT! I did hit 169 (the last time I was in the 160's was about 5 years ago OR MORE)... AND I dropped a pants size to hit a size 8 :noway: (the last time I was a size 8 was in 8th grade. Literally.)

SO. I'm realizing that at this stage in my weight loss I need to have more realistic (slower) goals. For the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge I am going to try to hit 165 by Christmas, maintain it through New Year's, and set the last 10 lbs as my New Year's Resolution!

New Long Term Goal: Be Beach Body-licious by June 1, so that I can feel comfortable in a bikini for the first time since I was 12! :laugh:

Good Job everybody! Keep up the good work!
    :heart: ,
    Jill
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    So I didn't hit my 2nd thanksgiving day goal but I managed to not gain any weight the week before my TOM came which is fanfilippintastic!!!! I got down to 193.7 from 210 in 7 weeks. Let's see how well we all do during Chirstmas!! Good Luck to all tomorrow!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Thanks usm for the challenge im going to join. You should feel proud of yourself and treat yourself a little today so you dont over indulge.
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    Yeah I made my goal go me! I was kind of doubtful but I am so excited. I hope everyone else did good on the challenge. Sorry to see it ending but I am already in the Christmas one and can't wait to make my next goal. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

Start weight challenge -153
    CW -143.8
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My parents will be sooo surprised!:wink:

That would put me almost at my first goal weight... "the high-end of normal weight".

Height: 5'2"
    Start weight: 156.3
    Thanksgiving goal 138ish
    Mid Goal is 135
    Ultimate goal is: 125
    :brokenheart: I didn't make my goal I thought I'd be about 138 realistically (but hoped for 135) This morning I weigh 140 even.:brokenheart:
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I didn't make my goal...I'll see you girls over in the other thread
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I,too, have been mia. Too much going on, but all good things. laurabelle, I am so sorry to hear about all your bad news. No wonder you were mia. I hope all improves for you and your dad.
    This is the first time I've logged onto mfp in days so I need to find out if anyone started a Chrtistmas challenge. Needless to say, after the reckless abandon of the past several days, I need help. I did not make my Thanksgiving challenge and didn't even bother to get on the scale. I had come close and then my youngest son came home from college and all willpower went out the window.
    Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and hope to see you all on a Christmas challenge.
    Zaza
  • DownSizin
    Options
    :happy:
  • Audry
    Audry Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! :wink:
    My goal is 30 pounds gone by Thanksgiving! I did it last year from September to Thanksgiving - so I am hoping I can do it again!
    I started last week at 174
    When I wieghed in this morning I was at 170.5
    :drinker: a 3.5 pound LOSE!!!!
    YAHOOO!!! If I keep up the 3.5 wieght lose a week I will be about 28 pounds lighter by thanksgiving!!

Starting wieght September 2008: 194
    Ending wieght November 2008: 164
    Starting wieght September 2009: 174
    THANKSGIVING GOAL: 144
    FINAL GOAL: 130

Current Wieght: 170.5
    Hieght: 5'3"
    Age 26 (until Nov 9)
  • TheWayIUsed2Be
    Options
    Im in id like to lose 17!