Over 170lbs Gone WITH PCOS!

1234568»

Replies

• skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Wow! You are amazing and brought tears to my eyes. Keep on living you got this down!
  • starseed777
    starseed777 Posts: 221 Member
    I am so happy that you are healthy and happy. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • ChelseyMcCaughey
    ChelseyMcCaughey Posts: 6 Member
    God bless you! You look amazing and your dedication to your health is so very inspiring! Thank you for sharing your journey thus far with the rest of us!
  • crack0825
    crack0825 Posts: 16 Member
    great job awsome
  • yolohunter
    yolohunter Posts: 79 Member
    You are amazing and truly an inspiration. Your perseverance and positive attitude are incredible! You have reminded me how important it is to keep fighting regardless of the obstacles- thank you!
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 777 Member
    I am BLOWN AWAY! you are amazing and such an inspiration!!! thanks for sharing!!
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Beautiful! Amazing!
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Absolutely awesome. I actually think you look very pretty in that picture at 330 pounds, as well. You weren't wrong :)
  • Dezzie1180
    Dezzie1180 Posts: 46 Member
    Amazing story! I have pcos as well. It's definitely a struggle but with the right medical team things have changed for the best. Thank you for sharing such an inspiring story. You've done a great job!
  • dangie2002
    dangie2002 Posts: 71 Member
    Amazing!!!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Wow.!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!