Relationship Question - Should we break up?

Options

Replies

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    TXKZZqF.jpg

tumblr_inline_n346dcgKL61rt6qr4.gif

Couldn't help it. I laughed out loud, and possibly snorted too.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    mizroxy13 wrote: »
    She sounds a bit self-centered. Your reaction to squirrels, let's say, is pretty human and I'd question your morals if you just ran over everything that ran into the road. So, it's her morals that I question, or lack thereof. In other words, she sounds like a sociopath.

Right!?
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    saivalis wrote: »
    nilbogger wrote: »
    Too much stuff on the go here. hahaha. Mad because squirrels are over populated. Dear god run now.

She is pretty and laid back but it's just the complete disregard for animal lives that bothers me...

Dude, I would be bothered as well. Killing animals is a gateway to her killing you :| hahaha

She's like 5' 3" and doesn't lift heavy, mainly a cardio bunny! Not worried about that!

You're trolling, right?

This man is having a relationship crisis and you're asking if he is trolling? Have some decency, dude!

OP, I am so sorry for things not working out. Can I call dibs? Either one of you would work...

You need Jesus!

Don't we all need Jesus in our own way LOL....

Is this a sex thing?

No, I am serious. People only turn to Jesus when they need something, or because they are religious :D

Jesus is really good at cutting my lawn. He's got magic green thumbs.

Magic =/= miracles like my BRO!
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    nilbogger wrote: »
    Too much stuff on the go here. hahaha. Mad because squirrels are over populated. Dear god run now.

She is pretty and laid back but it's just the complete disregard for animal lives that bothers me...

Dude, I would be bothered as well. Killing animals is a gateway to her killing you :| hahaha

She's like 5' 3" and doesn't lift heavy, mainly a cardio bunny! Not worried about that!

You're trolling, right?

This man is having a relationship crisis and you're asking if he is trolling? Have some decency, dude!

OP, I am so sorry for things not working out. Can I call dibs? Either one of you would work...

You need Jesus!

Don't we all need Jesus in our own way LOL....

Is this a sex thing?

No, I am serious. People only turn to Jesus when they need something, or because they are religious :D

I'm a die hard Republican as you can see from my profile!

All I see is that you are Canadian, like myself, and there is no Republican party here... so... yah.....
  • tits_mcclure
    Options
    digginDeep wrote: »
    BFDeal wrote: »
    Just have a baby. That will fix things.

Oh god no!!!! Children lead to poverty and insomnia!! NEVER having one of those things!!!

You could get a puppy instead. Then once she has fallen in love with it, kill it, make a scarf out of it, and give it to her. Wait till she has it on, then tell her it's the puppy. I bet that'll get her off her fur kick.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KeCyyhmHICU

Puppy scarf is a great idea. Who likes adult dogs anyway? It's a win win situation: new puppy every year, new scarf every year.
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    BrettPGH_ wrote: »
    Whoever breaks up with who I'm banging the other one!

Sorry, I'm not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that! Just not my thing!

Dude, who said anything about being gay? I'm talking about two men enjoying each other's strength. Like Vikings.

Alright I'm in!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Whoever breaks up with who I'm banging the other one!

Sorry, I'm not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that! Just not my thing!

Dude, who said anything about being gay? I'm talking about two men enjoying each other's strength. Like Vikings.

I hear the Greeks were really into enjoying each other's "strength" too. They cried a lot though. Dem feels.
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    May_Rose wrote: »
    If the question has to be asked...
    exactly, a break up is in order, sorry

• 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Alright you fine people of MFP land, I'm asking you this question because I don't know who else to turn to!
    If your judgement is this bad, just marry her and learn to squirrel hunt...
    2t5crbtkhan8.jpg

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I'm with her. Now way I am going to swerve and cause a possible accident for a squirell. If they didn't have a cute fluffy tail, they'd just be rats.
  • meowiyer
    meowiyer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey -- I've been married for 3 years and been with my husband for a total of 6 and it comes down to: what is more important to you?
    To me, personally, it would have bothered me more if my husband was extremely religious vs. whether he ate meat. On the other hand, I know partners where one is an atheist, one is extremely religious, but they are both vegan because it matters to the both of them enough.

In the same way, my extremely politically opinionated sister is bothered by the fact that my husband doesn't have a strong political stance, but to me his apathy to politics is irrelevant to my feelings for him.

It depends on what you are able to let go off. It is obvious that her lack of respect for animal life is an issue to you and I would say then you should break it up. Thing is, later when things get more serious, you might find yourself resenting this person for this when it is a part of their personality and a part that you don't want to accept.

• Escloflowne
    Options
    meowiyer wrote: »
    Hey -- I've been married for 3 years and been with my husband for a total of 6 and it comes down to: what is more important to you?
    To me, personally, it would have bothered me more if my husband was extremely religious vs. whether he ate meat. On the other hand, I know partners where one is an atheist, one is extremely religious, but they are both vegan because it matters to the both of them enough.

In the same way, my extremely politically opinionated sister is bothered by the fact that my husband doesn't have a strong political stance, but to me his apathy to politics is irrelevant to my feelings for him.

It depends on what you are able to let go off. It is obvious that her lack of respect for animal life is an issue to you and I would say then you should break it up. Thing is, later when things get more serious, you might find yourself resenting this person for this when it is a part of their personality and a part that you don't want to accept.

Well said, she is not religious so her morals are in question right there!
  • CarolinaAcorn
    CarolinaAcorn Posts: 418 Member
    Options

If she can run over animals with her car, she can run over you..... Just saying.... don't you ever watch dateline?

She doesn't drive, I don't think women should be driving the man around. It's the mans responsibility to drive in public, that being said I think women should be allowed to drive but when we are in a car together, the man should be driving...It's emasculating...

Wat? Are you serious?

• Escloflowne
    Options

If she can run over animals with her car, she can run over you..... Just saying.... don't you ever watch dateline?

She doesn't drive, I don't think women should be driving the man around. It's the mans responsibility to drive in public, that being said I think women should be allowed to drive but when we are in a car together, the man should be driving...It's emasculating...

Wat? Are you serious?

It makes me feel weird, I always judge men when they are in a car but the woman is driving, like they must be broken or something?

• Kisuke30
    Kisuke30 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    It makes me feel weird, I always judge men when they are in a car but the woman is driving, like they must be broken or something?

how do you judge men for that but then post about how you regret eating meat and slam on the breaks for squirrels. lol

• 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    It's only emasculating if you fail to point out all her mistakes while driving.
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    50sFit wrote: »
    It's only emasculating if you fail to point out all her mistakes while driving.

oh god...women can't drive either so it's just constant fear...
  • CarolinaAcorn
    CarolinaAcorn Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Kisuke30 wrote: »

how do you judge men for that but then post about how you regret eating meat and slam on the breaks for squirrels. lol

No kidding...I smell a troll...
  • johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options
    no not at all.