Options

Replies

• lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Allison..............-2.2.............1.03%
    Julie................+1.4...............yep
    Lstpaul............-1.0..............-.42%

I was happy to see the scale go down after not doing the best eating on Easter weekend. Getting closer to the 220's and I can't wait!
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Ann...................-1.4..............0.61%

I actually lost 3.4 pounds this week and TOM is due any day now which is funny that I lost weight but I will take it .I only counted 1.4 because the other 2 pounds was weight I kept putting on and taking off for a few weeks lol
    My oldest daughter has her junior prom tonight so I won't be around today.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
  • purpleprose
    purpleprose Posts: 650
    Options
    Did anyone else get up early to watch the royal wedding or am I the only nutjob here? :blushing: I thought the bride looked stunning and her sister has such a beautiful shape!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Jess.................-1.6..............0.72%
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

I'm still here, but anything but focused. Eating whatever and not exercising. Think I'm back up over 170. Grr.... Gotta get it back. Hooray for the losers - I will take your success as a kick in the butt!

Brief check-in:
    Cals - over
    Water - under
    Exercise - nada
    Proud - job search keeps rolling. I have a second interview for the job I interviewed for on 4/11 on Monday. Keep rolling along...
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Andrea.............+4.0..............?..............Sob
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hello weight loss sistas !!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Well, you may have been wondering what happened to me since I dropped off the face of the earth a few months ago.......

I'm pregnant :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Have not been able to post that on here before now because of a work colleague but I am happy to share the news with you now.
    I'm right at 15 weeks and all is well with the baby.
    Only put on about 2lbs so far which I'm pleased with. My Midwife wants me to gain about 15-20 overall so right on track so far.

I've missed you all but have not been keeping up with the posts at all. Just wanted to share my news and let you know why I've been absent, mostly I've been really nauseous until about 2 weeks ago when I started to get my appetite back, yay! and I've just had a few other tings on my mind :happy:

So I hope that you are doing well. I'll be sure to stop by from time to time but I'm going to go over and join the pregnancy board and get to know those ladies while I'm knocked up!.

When I get back here for real - November ish probably - you'd all better be sexy and svelte :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Hey girls !!!

Meokk - OMG !! So excited for you , may you have a healthy and happy rest of your pregancy.

Well girls, i lost 10.4 lbs this week, now i know alot of it is waterweight from my sodium fest of eating out. And this was all since monday not last friday.

Debra...............-10.4 .3.68%
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Allison -- I watched the back of my eyelids instead. Sorry. :laugh:

Whew, I'm so glad Meokk came out of the closet! I'm terrible at keeping secrets! :laugh:

And Deb!! Wow, amazing job! :drinker:
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Sorry about that Julie !!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Congrats meokk!

and Lildeb ... WOW! You've come back with a vengeance!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Congrats meokk!

and Lildeb ... WOW! You've come back with a vengeance!

Thanks i feel like i can't really take credit for it though, i wish i could, more of a detox of the bad stuff that i have been holding on too, and also TOM left early in the week too. I haven't been working super hard, but figure it is a good start, 4 days, 3 days under calories and mild exercise those 4 days , not hard workout like i was used to before, but figture it is a step in the right direction.

We are going to eat out tonihgt and i already know i am over my cals, but okay with it...most likely tomorrow too, but i will get back in swing of things, especially when they open our fitness center (right now supposed to be the 16th). We also are conteplating a spin bike when we get (hopefully we get it ) deposit back from the rental house. I found on i think i want , it is alot of money but think it would be nice since we won't have a gym that we can go workout (both of us) , we can watch tv and spin on the weekends and stuff.
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Ladeb.................0..................0

but eating and exercizing, so will be good.
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Meokk - YAY!! Congratulations!!!

This has been an insane day! We're moving (the work "we" not the Adam and I "we"... that comes next month haha), so I have been running around like crazy (I even managed to save the day a couple times!). Even better: I cam home for lunch, made myself a sandwich with pretzels and an orange instead of grabbing something. Woo!!

I still don't have a scale, so I can't weigh in again this week. But I will be remedying that this weekend for sure!

Happy Friday, loves!
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Meook- ****EEEEK!!!***** OMG CONGRATS!!!! I AM SO SAD U DIDINT TELL ME! I MISS U GIRLIE!!!! LOTS OF HUGS YOUR WAY!!!! LOVE YA!!!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart:
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Meook- WHOOOT!!!! Way to go girl!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart: :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou: (those mugs are alcohol free of course!)

OK I weighed myself today - no more putting it off!

Ladeb.................0..................0
    mstahl...............+1.8...............0.8 Can't I subtract the saline they injected :tongue:
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Meokk-Congrats!!!:flowerforyou: Hope you still keep up with us! :flowerforyou:
  • jesyka
    jesyka Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies :happy:

After what has been almost 9 months of hell dealing with all that surrounds Brookelyn's death, and trying to stay healthy while being pregnant with my son I'm back!

I gave birth to Nathan on the 19th of this month and now that I'm feeling better recovery wise I'm ready to take charge of my health again...it's the one thing right now I can TRULY control :smile: .

I ended my pregnancy at 258lbs :( I'm now down to 236.2lbs 10 days postpartum, 14 of those glorious pounds were my little man and all the other fun stuff that you lose during delivery. [Baby boy alone was 7lbs 7oz].

I've had to alter my calorie intake slightly because I'm breastfeeding, which in hand with chasing after my almost 4 year old Kylie, and bouncing Nathan around has helped me lose the other 9ish pounds to date. It's also keeping me accountable for what I'm eating, due to there being a dietary restriction on what I can ingest as so not to make Nathan gassy, and to make sure that I'm maintaining an adequate supply while getting nourishment from what I'm eating.

It's bittersweet, I believe I joined this awesome board around this time last year after having Brookelyn. This time I plan on sticking with you all. I'm here for the long [thin, and healthy] run :)
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Oh Jesyka, I have thought of you so often. I am so sorry about Brookelyn. I have wondered how you are getting a long so many times I have checked your profile wondering how you are doing!

I am thrilled to hear about your little man Nathan. So glad you are back. :flowerforyou: