What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Flyers1010
    Flyers1010 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I ran 4 k today in just under 30 mins. I have tried and failed c25k so many times. For me, this has removed a huge stumbling block. Today, I AM a runner.

That's really awesome!!! Congratulations! You ARE a runner!

Today, I realized that I don't have a double chin any longer when I tuck my head down to look over my reading glasses.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    Just caught a side-view glimpse of myself in the elevator up to work. Thought to myself "dayum my booty looks good!" LOL.
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    It's not reeeeaaally a NSV, but it is still something that I am uber proud of!

I have planned my meals (breakfast and lunch) for Thursday in order to account for a treat that I have planned with my sister that evening!

Greggs Festive Bake!! UK people, are you with me?! Haha.. :smiley:

I have never planned that far ahead before, and I think it has been the moment where I have realised that this new lifestyle is sustainable and it doesn't always have to be a chore. So happy!! :smile:
  • enicus91
    enicus91 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The hoodie I wore last year is far too big this year.
  • LazyCatPame
    LazyCatPame Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    This week I came across two pairs of jeans that only tend to fit with the help of oil (not literally, but you get my point)... Right now I've got to wear belts with them or they start showing my underwear.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Can truly fit 36's which means i have gone down 30 pant sizes.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    30 pants sizes?
  • rand486
    rand486 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    30 pants sizes?

His profile indicates he's lost 226 lbs - that sounds realistic to me. Bravo, TheSatinPumpkin!
  • rand486
    rand486 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I started my WOE at a tight busting at the seams size 66.
    Day 1 @ 432lbs

It's times like this that I wish MFP had some kind of up/downvote system. Astounding progress, man!
  • aSaltandBattery
    aSaltandBattery Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Walked over 20 miles in the last week and cut 30 seconds off my mile time this morning! :)
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    rand486 wrote: »
    Day 1 @ 432lbs

It's times like this that I wish MFP had some kind of up/downvote system. Astounding progress, man!

+1 Great job!

• cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Today I weigh what I did after I delivered my "baby". He is now 23. Down 75 pounds :D
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I did 40 minutes on the elliptical. Not very far (about 6.5 laps), but by far my longest stretch!
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Can truly fit 36's which means i have gone down 30 pant sizes.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

• tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I ran 4 k today in just under 30 mins. I have tried and failed c25k so many times. For me, this has removed a huge stumbling block. Today, I AM a runner.
    Love it! Especially the pride I heard in "today I AM a runner!!"
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Day 1 @ 432lbs
    13331471744_3011cd75de_b.jpg
    13331474554_e7452d14d6_b.jpg

Amazing transformation!!!

• FoodyGal90
    FoodyGal90 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love it! Especially the pride I heard in "today I AM a runner!!"

Haha, I had a bit of a "this is sparta!" moment.
  • MBSNANA
    MBSNANA Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My dresses for church were getting to large again {gastric sleeve 12-30-2012} so my dad took me shopping because he is proud of how far I have come. I now wear a size 18 in a dress and a 22 in jeans {that starting to get to large}. I have not been that small since high school [which has been 40 years]. Big change from the size 28 dress and never wearing jeans before surgery. Thank you God.
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    My dresses for church were getting to large again {gastric sleeve 12-30-2012} so my dad took me shopping because he is proud of how far I have come. I now wear a size 18 in a dress and a 22 in jeans {that starting to get to large}. I have not been that small since high school [which has been 40 years]. Big change from the size 28 dress and never wearing jeans before surgery. Thank you God.
    Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!