Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my art journaling group and homemade butternut squash soup and getting a little break from my son: last night at his best friends, tonight at his dad's. I know he appreciates the break as well!
  • bbg_daryl
    bbg_daryl Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for sunshine!! Finally, after like a week of rain, the sun came out.
  • joflo723
    joflo723 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my veggie garden survived the cold and windy weather last night. Grateful for the sound of the birds singing outside my window right now. Grateful that we have nothing on the schedule for today. I plan on taking a walk in a little bit but otherwise, it's going to be a nice easy carefree day. :smile:
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful to have a productive Sunday (art wise) to myself. Grateful to be feeling better today than yesterday.
  • littlej01
    littlej01 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Today I was grateful that my Halloween hangover finally went away, grateful that I splurged and went a little crazy on Halloween, and happy that I worked out today and got right back on track.
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Grateful for time spent with friends.
  • bbg_daryl
    Options
    My house was nice and warm this morning.
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Grateful for grandchildren. Grateful for our little dog, Chico, and all his antics. Grateful for a warm house and a good vehicle.
  • bbg_daryl
    Options
    Yesterday we cleaned out a bunch of old junk my packrat husband was hoarding. That felt great. Later, I'll come back with something I was grateful for today.
  • capricorn2721
    capricorn2721 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I completed my workout and felt happy and energetic afterwards. Also grateful that I did not allow the bad feelings from having eaten out three times yesterday to carry forward to today.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm going to finish the art piece I've been working on, well, at least finished for now. I got some rest. I'm grateful for delicious food and having the time to have a day of rest without too much guilt. I'm also grateful that my son is at least becoming aware of the responsibilities of an adult on earth.
  • bbg_daryl
    Options
    Pumpkin spice!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    im grateful Im not on Day 1 and mistrusting all the wrong people here.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I have enough money to purchase groceries to feed my family. Not everyone is so blessed.
  • littlej01
    littlej01 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my big fluffy cat who loves to cuddle! I needed a hug today and it's ok if it came from the cat!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my life and all that's in it. Grateful I got a contract for teaching in January (I never know) and got good feedback from my boss. Grateful my son has decided to run in the morning rather than evening--I hated leaving for work not knowing that he'd gotten safely back. Grateful for a nice day weather-wise.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful to be in good health and grateful that my husband is fitting in well and feeling content with his new job. I accomplished nothing, but I had several successes yesterday and I have big plans for tomorrow.
  • joflo723
    joflo723 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that my daughter (who lives on her own out of state :() is doing well and managing to survive without mom (she's only 19). I had my doubts when she moved but she seems to be handling things just fine.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Oh joflo, I feel you! I have a 17 year old, soon to be 18 who is pre-launch but I'm already getting twinges. Glad your daughter is doing well! My son is in love with a girl who lives in Georgia (we are in Colorado) so who knows where "my baby" will be in the next years.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for good friends, on mfp, fb and irl. I am grateful for "big ideas" and that I'm making progress, step by step, to make them real. Grateful that I am halfway to my weight goal. 69227731.png