Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I am so grateful I held back and didn't beat the *hole that cut me off this morning, so I wouldn't be in jail, tonight, instead of the gym.
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for great weather. It was such a lovely day. I am grateful that I took my DD and DGD to Cora's for brunch. "Grandma, I love the sunshine place. I love you more than sunshine" I think my heart grew 2 sizes larger.
  • bbg_daryl
    bbg_daryl Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday to me.
  • littlej01
    littlej01 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    devlinv1 wrote: »
    Happy birthday to me.

Happy birthday!

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my friends on mfp, fb and in Colorado. I'm grateful that the winter weather has held off thus far although cool and rainy tonight. Grateful for mfp itself, what a great thing it is for me!
  • Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am grateful today for Saturday, a day I can spend with my son. I am thankful that I have faith and that my prayer life is improving. I am thankful for my warm home and the family I share it with.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to have done a day long monotype workshop with my friend Sandra at Judy's studio. Got three good prints and a bunch of ghost prints for collage. So fun. Tired now but a feeling of accomplishment.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to be in the Denver Botanic Gardens drawing. It was a little overcast so the colors were all brighter. Had a great art making weekend and now grateful to be home.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    I am grateful for our furnace. I am grateful for my daughter's help. I am grateful for good vehicles and warm coats.
  • SUPERSUE42
    SUPERSUE42 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am glad I found this gratitude thread. I am grateful for my health. I am thankful that my husband loves me. I appreciate MAP.. today I saw some old friends. I am glad they made time to come and see me
  • joflo723
    joflo723 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oh joflo, I feel you! I have a 17 year old, soon to be 18 who is pre-launch but I'm already getting twinges. Glad your daughter is doing well! My son is in love with a girl who lives in Georgia (we are in Colorado) so who knows where "my baby" will be in the next years.

Gayle, sorry I just read this...my daughter is actually now living in Colorado! She's in Fort Collins. I'm all the way in Florida so it's unnerving having her so far away! I'll just say, unlimited talk minutes on our phones is a blessing!
  • Old_Man_McGucket
    Old_Man_McGucket Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful I don't work in the thermometer QC department at J&J.736au8cy9pod.jpg
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that the predicted "possible foot" of snow never materialized although traffic was slow because of ice on my trip to class. Easy drive on the way home.
  • joflo723
    Options
    I'm grateful I don't work in the thermometer QC department at J&J.

OMG that's hilarious!

I'm SO VERY GRATEFUL that I do not have the flu. Thank you universe for keeping the flu out of my body.

(Hubby has the flu right now and I'm putting all the energy I can out into the universe that I DON'T have it...AND I WILL NOT GET IT. I am healthy...I am well...I am virus-free....)
    :s
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Yes, glad I do not work for the product testing division of J & J, lol. Plus you always have to do things with a team in corporations these days. Glad you are staying healthy joflo. I think that I read that exercise is what pumps the immune system. You should be in great shape!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful to have a good book to read, glad I don't have to go out on this cold night.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    Grateful that I haven't had to drive the last few days. Grateful that I know how to cook. Grateful for the men and women who have fought so I can live free in my great country, Canada.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful to not have to go out in the single digit temps tonight. Grateful that I am getting started with retirement. It will be interesting to focus on not make too much money rather than not making enough. Grateful that my X is working out some issues with me.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to move forward as a retired person (who will have to work as well, of course). I am grateful that there will be a little extra money coming in in the next year and I will get caught up with my bills. Grateful that payday is tomorrow!
  • joflo723
    Options
    Today I am grateful to move forward as a retired person (who will have to work as well, of course). I am grateful that there will be a little extra money coming in in the next year and I will get caught up with my bills. Grateful that payday is tomorrow!

LIKE! Congrats on retirement!