What are YOU eating for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• DonnaAnn64
    DonnaAnn64 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Coffee and an apple... My stomach gets upset if I eat much else this early.
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Usually I eat eggs with toast. Maybe twice a week I treat myself with cereal :)
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Some sort of fruit smoothie. I change up the one I make every few days.
  • LokomotivMordor
    LokomotivMordor Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    60g of porridge with chopped banana, and 2 boiled eggs. 550 kcal I think, but keeps me full for ages!
  • cstevenson86
    cstevenson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm on an oatmeal kick: I love it!

I've been eating the 160 calorie oatmeal packs from Quaker that are "weight control." They are so good!

I also sometimes eat a special k flatbread (180 calories) for breakfast sometimes. Good luck to you!
  • Kellierahne
    Kellierahne Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This morning I had 2 bananas.

I usually just have fruit during the week.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Strawberry greek yogurt with granola and coffee
  • LazyCatPame
    LazyCatPame Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    A vanilla flavored coffee, a Kit Kat (the one that comes in two fingers) and a fruit (either an apple, banana, apricot or a pear).
  • fatboy235
    fatboy235 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup unsweet almond milk mixed with a bananna and 1/2 cup frozen blueberry made in the mini blender.
  • vamaena
    vamaena Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    On workdays it's usually a boiled egg and a fruit smoothie with protein powder. Weekends it's usually eggs mixed with spinach, extra egg whites, and occasionally homefries on the side.
  • habeebz921
    habeebz921 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I always have a cup of hot lime water before I eat anything. For breakfast I have porridge with bananas/apples or omlette with red onions, chilli powder and salt/pepper to taste. I have my eggs with a side of baked beans and a piece of toast. I would have a cup a' soup as well if I know I won't be able to eat till much later in the day.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Eggs with veggies and a fruit/milk/protein shake. Cold cereal and milk. Lox and goat cheese on a mini bagel. Oatmeal with trail mix and fruit.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    One coffee, one diet mtn dew, one rock star pure zero.
  • jaquelynny
    jaquelynny Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    i step on stage to compete next week- so i eat egg whites oatmeal and almonds
    if i was maintaining it would prob be the same in different rations
  • DragonShoe_GCole
    DragonShoe_GCole Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I "break-my-fast" at around 11am-12pm; today I had a strawberry banana yo-plait yogurt (regular), three snack pack pudding cups, and a medium sized green pear with 16oz of iced water
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    mothafudgin frosted mini wheaties
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm not hungry in the morning so I just drink water and herbal tea until around 11 or 12. Today I had a chocolate/peanut butter/banana smoothie (so good) and a small McIntosh apple. Other times I would have steel cut oatmeal with raisins or eggs, bacon and a piece of toast. I love breakfast foods!
  • LifeInTheBikeLane
    LifeInTheBikeLane Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I normally have one cup of unfrosted, unsweetened corn flakes with a half cup of milk and two pieces of whole wheat toast with organic peanut butter and homemade crabapple jelly. As soon as I get to work I drink one bottle of water before I allow myself my cup of coffee. :)
  • chad23jl
    chad23jl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup light and Fit Vanilla yogurt with sliced strawberries and blueberries and 1 1/2 scoops isolate/casien protein blend. Every morning M-F. Saturday and Sunday is Egg whites with piece of wheat bread.