Juicing and cleansing

Options

Replies

• LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    @leelee, it's all in jest. This subject is very controversial here. If what you do makes you feel better, just do it, and ignore the comments. That's all that matters. Sorry. :\
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    leelee870 wrote: »
    Lol, whatever guys. Be (insert swear here) if you wish, but if you are so against it maybe you should try to open your mind a little, the world isn't quite as cut and dry as you may think. Health is more than counting calories and sweating away at the gym. Read, watch indie documentaries and think holistic instead of thin.

No thanks. I do science and stuff. You know, proven things. But your OP makes a lot more sense now.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Lol, whatever guys. Be (insert swear here) if you wish, but if you are so against it maybe you should try to open your mind a little, the world isn't quite as cut and dry as you may think. Health is more than counting calories and sweating away at the gym. Read, watch indie documentaries and think holistic instead of thin.

Many of us have opened our minds to it... some have even tried it before... and found it to be completely unnecessary... because kidney's and liver's...
  • salomeswish
    salomeswish Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ok you guys, be nice. I feel bad for leelee.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    k8blujay2 wrote: »
    jkwolly wrote: »
    Well, this post went like every single other cleanse post ever. Is there popcorn yet or are the gifs late?
    Mean/angry popcorn gifs only, please.

Popcorn for everyone!!!

popcorn.jpg
    That's not angry!

THIS is angry.

m1zo3nthtkj6.gif

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    k8blujay2 wrote: »
    Well, this post went like every single other cleanse post ever. Is there popcorn yet or are the gifs late?
    Mean/angry popcorn gifs only, please.

Popcorn for everyone!!!

popcorn.jpg
    That's not angry!

THIS is angry.

m1zo3nthtkj6.gif

I was trying to be nice and share. Sharing is caring afterall... :wink:

• marlovs78
    marlovs78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    o7eavhxrbq61.jpg

Truth.

*sips a caramel brûlée latte*
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    I just love when people come to some decision, make a big production of it, then when someone says that's not really a good idea they claim everyone else is closed minded except them. I just boggle at the arrogance and hypocrisy of such posts.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    What toxins did your cleanse rid your body of? More specifically, which toxins that are not already expelled by your body naturally?

Baking soda. Duh.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    Aaand OP has deactivated. Ragequit= Bingo!
    nope. All new accounts appear that way. It's a glitch of the last "upgrade".

• kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    What toxins did your cleanse rid your body of? More specifically, which toxins that are not already expelled by your body naturally?

People skills.
  • DINO1264
    DINO1264 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I wonder if they still make those pads you stick to the bottom of your feet to pull all of the toxins out of your body?...............................................
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    DINO1264 wrote: »
    I wonder if they still make those pads you stick to the bottom of your feet to pull all of the toxins out of your body?...............................................

My mother used to put onions in my socks when I was sick for that reason. All I remember getting was really bad smelling feet out of the deal.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options

My mother used to put onions in my socks when I was sick for that reason. All I remember getting was really bad smelling feet out of the deal.

Correct; and people stayed away from you and you got better. Mom knows best.

• KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »

Baking soda. Duh.
    HAHAHA
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »

Correct; and people stayed away from you and you got better. Mom knows best.

Well there was that! B)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    You guys are super mean!! What is wrong with restarting your body? I don't have an eating disorder, thank you very much. I don't think being 15 lbs over weight, 150!!! After my second child is classified as an eating disorder, neither is starting with a light cleanse and 50% raw diet to try and lose the weight. If you are so terribly against it then that is your issue, which I can see you have many of. Forget this community, because it seems to me that you are a bunch of small minded people who are emotionally messed.

The only time your body needs/gets restarted is when you hit cardiac arrest and have to have the paddles of a defibrillator applied.
  • marlovs78
    marlovs78 Posts: 75 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    The only time your body needs/gets restarted is when you hit cardiac arrest and have to have the paddles of a defibrillator applied.

Wrong. Detox-cleanses will cure cardiac arrest.