What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    1) I just entered my birthday plan into my food diary, and it comes out under maintenance (assorted grilled veggies for dinner makes all the difference)

2) I put on a fairly new bra this morning and hooked it in a notch from when I purchased it a few weeks ago.
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    edited November 2014
    I think this feed is my most favorite encourager on all of MFP.
    It's the baby steps and NSV's that keep us going; seeing what makes others feel successful helps me to stay focused and looking for the next NSV.
    Kudos to all of you with your successes and NSV's
    I am so thankful that my friend told me about MFP because without it, I'd still be fat and "Thinking" about going on a diet instead of starting a new and healthy lifestyle.
    My best NSV today was reading all your posts. So thank you again - all of you!
    Keep up the good work.
    58369279.png
  • misswhitney1
    misswhitney1 Posts: 72 Member
    Lost another inch from my waist this month, down 2.5 so far :D
  • LifeInTheBikeLane
    LifeInTheBikeLane Posts: 345 Member
    edited November 2014
    Someone I graduated High School with didn't recognize me at my sisters baby shower because I've lost so much weight.

Someone I hadn't seen in a long time saw me a week ago and asked where the rest of me (my weight) went.

I can now log my daily food ahead of time and be a good 400 calories under (Glass of wine, here I come!) and not be starving.
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    My waist measurement today finally had a "3" as the first digit (39 inches) - haven't seen that in YEARS. People at work starting to notice I've lost weight (or at least they are now telling me).
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Being able to try on boots that go up to my calves and being able to zip them!!
  • Michelle_Padgett13
    Michelle_Padgett13 Posts: 417 Member
    I just busted out last year's winter jacket and it is enormous on me. :)
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    I felt confident enough today for the first time in a LONG time to send a naughty selfie to my fella; the response received was very flattering, haha.
  • tattooedminx
    tattooedminx Posts: 19 Member
    I felt confident enough today for the first time in a LONG time to send a naughty selfie to my fella; the response received was very flattering, haha.

Love this!!! My little nsv today was my winter jacket from last year isn't fitting as snugly!
  • anna3669
    anna3669 Posts: 33 Member

^^ Seriously love this <3
    Tried on a pair of jeans today that wouldn't go past my hips a couple of months ago, and now they fit like a glove :blush:
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    I got into a pair of jeans that I have not worn in over a year. Ones with no stretch in them, and they fit great again!
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    I realized that I know can put my arms behind my back and can grab and hold onto my elbow (something I haven't been able to do in 5 years) and I am starting to fit into my skinny clothes I had saved.... I knew one day I would get back into them! Oh, and I don't kneed a hanger to zip up my knee high boots!

8931969.png
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    I went to a 60s do and wore a 60s minidress and got lots of compliments

I wore a minidress and I didn't hate it ...that's huge!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    And I went to buy a new jumper and had to ask the sales lady if she had anything more fitted because the boxy shape doesn't suit me and she cocked her head to one side and said "yeah, you're trying on the wrong size" and brought me a UK size 12 (US 8) that fit beautifully

I think I'm starting to enjoy clothes shopping which is a huge revelation as I've always hated it
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    In March, I tried this skirt on in the Betty Page store in San Diego.
    It didn't even close to fit, and I cried in the dressing room. I bought it anyway because it was on clearance.

Today, it fits. Easily.

h8xs4mhiwzl9.jpg

Its such a cute skirt! I love it. Hope I can rock one someday. I bet you look great in it!
  • oORosadaOo
    oORosadaOo Posts: 97 Member
    Yesterday's selfie with my bf is the first one in months where I have only one chin, not multiple!

Congrats HappyCampr1, that's so sweet!
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Had to take my rings in to get resized so I wouldn't lose them, and bought size 2 jeans yesterday!!!!!!!!! Down from tight fitting 16's in Marcch
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Actually went in the junior's department and bought a size large. I used to have to buy either the normal women's or junior plus. This was a big moment for me lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!