What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    katjohn83 wrote: »
    My Watch now freely rotates around my wrist.

I read that as waist and wondered how the hell much weight you lost! :D
  • miinorawr
    miinorawr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I measured myself this morning and am a couple of inches down from a month ago :) seems small but I'm very happy to see myself slowly shrinking!
  • oORosadaOo
    oORosadaOo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    jonjhayden wrote: »
    I know the female analog is usually dreaded when losing weight, but for men this is definitely a good thing...My MOOBS are noticeably smaller!

One of my goals was to lose a cup size - from a generous D to a moderate C, and now my pretty green bra fits me again! So happy right now! :smile:

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I've worn glasses ever since college. This year I had 2 cataract operations and I no longer need them! Also, my astigmatism has disappeared. YAY!
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    Options
    I run a café, and we just got our first delivery of eggnog in today. Eggnog is one of my most favorite things and I had to pour a cup (complete with fresh nutmeg ground on top) for an instagram shot for the company account. The NSV is that when I was done with the mini photo shoot, I didn’t drink it. I passed it off to one of my baristas and told them to enjoy it. :D

Now to repeat this success for the next month and a half. haha
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    An acquaintance at the gym yelled over to me the other day, "Hey, you need to go shopping and buy some clothes that fit!" She's right!

Also realized how easily I can pick up something from the ground while walking. Used to have to stop and really work at bending over.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    1) I just entered my birthday plan into my food diary, and it comes out under maintenance (assorted grilled veggies for dinner makes all the difference)

2) I put on a fairly new bra this morning and hooked it in a notch from when I purchased it a few weeks ago.
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I think this feed is my most favorite encourager on all of MFP.
    It's the baby steps and NSV's that keep us going; seeing what makes others feel successful helps me to stay focused and looking for the next NSV.
    Kudos to all of you with your successes and NSV's
    I am so thankful that my friend told me about MFP because without it, I'd still be fat and "Thinking" about going on a diet instead of starting a new and healthy lifestyle.
    My best NSV today was reading all your posts. So thank you again - all of you!
    Keep up the good work.
    58369279.png
  • misswhitney1
    misswhitney1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Lost another inch from my waist this month, down 2.5 so far :D
  • LifeInTheBikeLane
    LifeInTheBikeLane Posts: 345 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Someone I graduated High School with didn't recognize me at my sisters baby shower because I've lost so much weight.

Someone I hadn't seen in a long time saw me a week ago and asked where the rest of me (my weight) went.

I can now log my daily food ahead of time and be a good 400 calories under (Glass of wine, here I come!) and not be starving.
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    My waist measurement today finally had a "3" as the first digit (39 inches) - haven't seen that in YEARS. People at work starting to notice I've lost weight (or at least they are now telling me).
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Being able to try on boots that go up to my calves and being able to zip them!!
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I just busted out last year's winter jacket and it is enormous on me. :)
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I felt confident enough today for the first time in a LONG time to send a naughty selfie to my fella; the response received was very flattering, haha.
  • tattooedminx
    tattooedminx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I felt confident enough today for the first time in a LONG time to send a naughty selfie to my fella; the response received was very flattering, haha.

Love this!!! My little nsv today was my winter jacket from last year isn't fitting as snugly!
  • anna3669
    anna3669 Posts: 33 Member
    Options

^^ Seriously love this <3
    Tried on a pair of jeans today that wouldn't go past my hips a couple of months ago, and now they fit like a glove :blush:
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    I got into a pair of jeans that I have not worn in over a year. Ones with no stretch in them, and they fit great again!
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I realized that I know can put my arms behind my back and can grab and hold onto my elbow (something I haven't been able to do in 5 years) and I am starting to fit into my skinny clothes I had saved.... I knew one day I would get back into them! Oh, and I don't kneed a hanger to zip up my knee high boots!

8931969.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!