Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 7

Options

Replies

• Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Good morning all you lovely pin-ups!! Hope you had a great weekend!
    We got to hear the babies heart beat for the first time yesterday!!! We will find out what it is in 2 1/2 weeks, can't wait!
    Weighing in today at 136.
    Have a great week everyone!
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm at 221.8 this morning, which is better than I expected considering I had Chinese food for lunch yesterday!!
  • WriteNovels
    WriteNovels Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am at 165 today. Thank you Rachel. I hope you have a better week!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Good morning all you lovely pin-ups!! Hope you had a great weekend!
    We got to hear the babies heart beat for the first time yesterday!!! We will find out what it is in 2 1/2 weeks, can't wait!
    Weighing in today at 136.
    Have a great week everyone!

Congrats! How exciting!!! You will have to let us know when you know!!! :bigsmile:
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Gm Ladies hope everyone had a great weekend. Weighing in- 172. down a pound from last week...

Hope we all have an awesome week
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    131.0! Down a little more, woohoo!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Up a few this week after a weekend away visiting my sister. Too many sweets, too much sodium, not enough water and no working out. Weighed in at 184. Hoping to be rid of it later this week since I am sure it is water weight.
  • sparrow747
    sparrow747 Posts: 87
    Options
    Steady at 223... hoping to be out of the 20's later this month!
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    139 this morning...no change.
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options

This week goal to stay on track for the whole week. Even over the holiday, Even when I eat out with bf. THE WHOLE WEEK!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    leaving my weight the same again this week :( actually up a little, but hoping it's just water!!!
  • rockonerin
    rockonerin Posts: 84
    Options
    no change for me :(
  • js775219
    js775219 Posts: 98
    Options
    237.6, so a 2-lb loss from last week and I am FINALLY pass my little plateau, even though I can kind of see another stall on my horizon, but I am putting it out into the Universe that I am going to lose at least 2 lbs this week! Thanks again Rach!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    CW 241.8

Rough week for me, lots of eating out.
  • lillie1201
    lillie1201 Posts: 64
    Options
    Girls wknd in DC and I'm up 1.2 lbs to 194.4- grrrr. I guess it should be expected with all of the eating out we did. I even made lots of good choices, but hardly any water and I'm full of sodium. I think I've drank about half a gallon so far- feeling a little waterlogged! This week will be about journaling, water, exercise and planning ahead to make healthier food choices. I have to get this thing going!

Have a great week ladies! Thanks again Rach!
    :smile:
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I am down 1lb to 219 this am. I have had a rough few weeks, with back to back killer colds, and lots of family gatherings.
  • Arielnesika
    Arielnesika Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    260.8, up some this week... 'cuz I got lazy. And there was a bloody Mary... with salt. Mmmm
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    156.5 for me this week. Really want to be getting to the low 150s soon, am only 9 lbs away from my initial goal of 147, want to get there before summer so I'm bikini ready!!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 186.0 this week. Down 2.2lbs. Super stoked about that considering my small loss last week
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Down another ls to 178.8!! Woot Woot!!