Options

sw 330
    cw 292.6
    gw 160

Weigh in Dates:

11/09 Fri: 290.6
    11/14 288.6 -2
    11/21 Fri: 286.2 -4.4

opps sorry it's six pounds since the beginning of the month. My bad. But still it's 6 pounds.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Falcon wrote: »
    sw 330
    cw 292.6
    gw 160

Weigh in Dates:

11/09 Fri: 290.6
    11/14 288.6 -2
    11/21 Fri: 286.2 -4.4

opps sorry it's six pounds since the beginning of the month. My bad. But still it's 6 pounds.

Yes. It's still six pounds. :flowerforyou:
  • n2gardens56
    n2gardens56 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Made it another 24 hrs. Got a great 3 mile hike in on the Blue Ridge Parkway(chilly and 35). I went to my boyfriends house for the night, wasn't sure if I could stay on track, but I did perfect, everyday that I make it another 24 hrs I feel stronger. Tonight will be a test, because I am home alone. But I hope to go for a run later, it is warming upt to 50 degrees today. Good luck to everyone today!!!
  • heidimmto
    heidimmto Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in, what kind of challenges we will be doing?
  • luckyhands64
    luckyhands64 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in too
  • d3e4
    d3e4 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Im in, Now what do i do???
  • LazyNightOwl
    LazyNightOwl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    racin1020 wrote: »
    Going away for the holidays to where it is warm. I'm definitely in! Just restarted yesterday and noted that in the past year without using MFP gained 10 lbs...so back to logging

That was me about a month and a half ago...but mine was 15 lbs :-/ Diet and exercise has cut that in half. I am in for this goal too!!
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've lost 10lb now after 3 weeks so on target!!

Feel free to add me.
  • Jb59
    Jb59 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge! That would put me very close to goal. Would be a great way to start the new year!
  • Wanderer1224
    Wanderer1224 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am soooooooo in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MamaP47
    MamaP47 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    What the heck, I will try this. Don't know if I can lose 12 pounds or not...but I will give it a whirl. :p
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,933 Member
    Options
    I still have 8.8 lbs to go. I don't think I'll get all of that done in 4 weeks at my weight any more (I don't quite have enough motivation to work that hard). At least it's going down. My new goal is to lose another 4.8 lbs by the 24th (so 1.2lbs/week). That will leave me with 4 lbs to goal after Christmas. I do feel more motivated than I used to though. I like having a date goal (even if I don't meet it) - it gives me a sense of "Yay, I'm done soon".
  • Mufflana
    Mufflana Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just over 3lbs gone since I joined this challenge, I am delighted as I had been stuck for nearly six weeks....still shooting for the 12 lb loss but will be delighted with any more progress !!

Congrats to all those who are hanging in and posting your success
  • nicoleyg
    nicoleyg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Starting a little late, but better late than never. I wont lose 12 pounds, but I'll get as close as possible. What a great gift to give myself for the holidays :)
  • tlmadrid
    Options
    I just started 3 days ago I weight myself right before thanksgiving at 139 I plan on weighing in every week im doing jillian Michaels no more trouble zones 2 days week and banish fat boost metabolism 3 days doing yoga day 6 rest day 7 my goal is to lose 12 pounds by new years I know that's a lot but im trying to eat very clean my calories have been low but im actually not hungry
  • QueenKristine7
    Options
    wish i had seen this weeks ago....i think 3 weeks is too short of time for me to lose that much :(
  • mjaustin45
    mjaustin45 Posts: 22 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I am in also!!! I am alittle behind everyone but I am going to try my hardest!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I'll play.... motivation is a great game. I'm not being unrealistic since it's 3 weeks to xmas but you all are a positive lot... I'll take on some of your enthusiasm and work hard to do what I can. :)
  • liberiangirl843
    liberiangirl843 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in :D
  • BSmith0926
    BSmith0926 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    is it to late for me to join?