Replies

• Franklin1959J
    Franklin1959J Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    lose 8 lbs this month and keep my exercise going strong threw the winter
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I hope to lose another 6 pounds by Christmas and work on consuming more fruits and vegetables.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    1. Don't gain weight. Maintenance or loss is fine.
    2. Don't re-injure back.
    3. Keep lifting.
    4. Keep eating.
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    Deadlift 250
    Bench 135

I have other minor goals, but those are the big ones.
  • NerdieMcChub
    NerdieMcChub Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    To stick to my gluten free lifestyle 100%. I'm even doing all the Christmas baking completely gluten free, and if others don't like it, they can suck it up and not eat my cookies :P
  • marimeg
    marimeg Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I goals are to just keep chugging along! I have some serious mental challenges when it comes to going over what I had planned to, or having an off day, and what not. So the BIGGEST goal for me this month is self-understanding/forgiveness and enjoying the holidays (within reason!).
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy if I manage to maintain. Happier if I can lose 4lbs. Ecstatic if I can lose 6lbs.
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go to the gym 5x a week. Not sure about my other goals yet. I'd like to get to 229.9 (7.3 pounds away!).
  • dangermooch
    dangermooch Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My goals are to make at least 6/8 classes of a boxing/self defense class I signed up for. To go to yoga once a week. And to not go over my calorie goals except on christmas eve and christmas day, and to keep those days under 2500 calories.
  • Kimc935
    Kimc935 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My goal is to have 2 workouts a day, eat clean and lose 5lbs this month. That's not asking for much during a Holiday filled month... right?
  • eleanorbelle79
    eleanorbelle79 Posts: 6 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    my goal is to lose 8lbs....back in the gym this week and trying to stop late night snacking!
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Get back into the pool and continue training for 2015 tri season. I've made a lot of excuses in November (very cold month). Stick to mostly clean, gluten-free, sweetener free eating. Lift weights consistently 2-3 times per week. Get in 2-3 runs per week. Otherwise, stay the course. smile:
  • gbklvr
    gbklvr Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'd be thrilled with loosing four pounds and a couple of inches. Doing the elliptical four times a week and strength training three times a week and diet soda once a week.
  • msKoach
    Options
    to be under 200! so freaking close. bounced between 205 and 210 for the past 6mths. :/
  • WantANuMe
    WantANuMe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Drinking more water ... and finding some kind of exercise that I can stick too!
  • cranden
    cranden Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I started a 30 day challenge that includes logging food everyday for 30 days, Cutting out pop (for which I've been suffering through 4 days of headaches...) and exercising 4-5 days a week. Also weighing in only on 12/1 and 12/30 :)
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Finish up my second round of SL5x5 on the 12th and going to test my 1 rep maxes on the 19th. Hoping to hit 245+lbs Bench, 405+ Squat and 425+ Deadlift at a bodyweight of 190 lbs
  • Monroe121
    Monroe121 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    9 Days later?! How are you doing?
    my goal is to lose 8lbs....back in the gym this week and trying to stop late night snacking!

• Monroe121
    Options
    9 Days later?! How are you doin
    SuggaD wrote: »
    Get back into the pool and continue training for 2015 tri season. I've made a lot of excuses in November (very cold month). Stick to mostly clean, gluten-free, sweetener free eating. Lift weights consistently 2-3 times per week. Get in 2-3 runs per week. Otherwise, stay the course. smile:

• Monroe121
    Options
    9 Days later?! How are you doing?
    gbklvr wrote: »
    I'd be thrilled with loosing four pounds and a couple of inches. Doing the elliptical four times a week and strength training three times a week and diet soda once a week.