35 pounds gone in 2 months

Options

Replies

• CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Congratulations! I have to ask: How tall are you?
  • scuba6randy
    scuba6randy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Doing your workout you probably gained a few pounds of muscle in addition to the fat loss, that's why the scale shows 35 but the picture does look more like 50 or +. You look incredible and I'm sure you feel healthier too! Keep up the good work!
  • ColoradoBringItOn
    ColoradoBringItOn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    lefty421 wrote: »
    What an amazing transformation! Congratulations! I have to ask: How tall are you?

5'9"

• ColoradoBringItOn
    Options
    Doing your workout you probably gained a few pounds of muscle in addition to the fat loss, that's why the scale shows 35 but the picture does look more like 50 or +. You look incredible and I'm sure you feel healthier too! Keep up the good work!

That's what I'm thinking too. I've never toned this fast. The workouts are very challenging. We use resistant bands for strength training 3x a week and we kickbox and core train 3x a week.

• Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! I agree... you look like you've lost far more than 35 lbs! Congrats! :)
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful and healthy! way to go on the hard work!
  • cranden
    cranden Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You look beautiful.
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! Definitely looks like more than 35 pounds.
  • Cinarocket
    Cinarocket Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow that's absolutely amazing! good job
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Hope2036 wrote: »
    I read that you did the Farrell's Extreme Body Shaping. All the programs look like calorie burners and body changers. Which one did you do? Good for you...take control now and you will succeed. Combining the calorie reduction and extreme exercise has made the difference in such a short time frame. Keep it up.

I am doing Farrell's. I'm about to finish up week 8 out of 10. I am following the diet exactly as suggested with tweaks from my coach and it is working better than anything I've ever tried before. I also am toning and building muscle faster than I've ever done before because of the 6 days a week workouts. I'm just blown away at how well FXB works!

You can't build muscle with a caloric deficit.
    It is very difficult to build muscle at the best of times.

Congrats on the weight loss.

• IndigoSue13
    IndigoSue13 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • ColoradoBringItOn
    Options
    adowe wrote: »
    I read that you did the Farrell's Extreme Body Shaping. All the programs look like calorie burners and body changers. Which one did you do? Good for you...take control now and you will succeed. Combining the calorie reduction and extreme exercise has made the difference in such a short time frame. Keep it up.

I am doing Farrell's. I'm about to finish up week 8 out of 10. I am following the diet exactly as suggested with tweaks from my coach and it is working better than anything I've ever tried before. I also am toning and building muscle faster than I've ever done before because of the 6 days a week workouts. I'm just blown away at how well FXB works!

Well tell that to my new muscles that weren't there before.

• asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    adowe wrote: »

Well tell that to my new muscles that weren't there before.

They were there before.

They just hid under that soft layer of fat.

You've lost 35 pounds, most of which was probably the soft layer of fat.

Making it "appear" that you have gained muscle.

You can't build muscle with a caloric deficit, and it is very difficult to build muscle at the best of times. Science.
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • kgangl1028
    Options
    Congratulations. You should be really proud of yourself for working so hard.
  • LittleWarriorBee
    LittleWarriorBee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • mb8605
    mb8605 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • neverfullenough
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! thanks for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!