35 pounds gone in 2 months

Options

Replies

• opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow- what a massive difference in 2 months! You look fab. It looks far, far, more than a 35lb difference - your whole body and face have changed. :)
  • runnerchick69
    runnerchick69 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You look great! My only suggestion, and I say this with 8 years of keeping off 100 plus pounds, is to slow down the loss just a little as you go. I know I dropped a substantial amount of weight the first couple of months but then a trainer had me slow it down. Studies have shown that if you take it off slower you have a much better chance of keeping it off long term. You've done an amazing job :D
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Your face has completely changed shape! Great job!! :-D
  • redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    adowe wrote: »
    Hope2036 wrote: »
    I read that you did the Farrell's Extreme Body Shaping. All the programs look like calorie burners and body changers. Which one did you do? Good for you...take control now and you will succeed. Combining the calorie reduction and extreme exercise has made the difference in such a short time frame. Keep it up.

I am doing Farrell's. I'm about to finish up week 8 out of 10. I am following the diet exactly as suggested with tweaks from my coach and it is working better than anything I've ever tried before. I also am toning and building muscle faster than I've ever done before because of the 6 days a week workouts. I'm just blown away at how well FXB works!

You can't build muscle with a caloric deficit.
    It is very difficult to build muscle at the best of times.

Congrats on the weight loss.

Well tell that to my new muscles that weren't there before.

They were always there, Just hidden under fat.... They will look new and bigger but in fact they are smaller. Anywho great work!
  • ColoradoBringItOn
    ColoradoBringItOn Posts: 132 Member
    Options

I read that you did the Farrell's Extreme Body Shaping. All the programs look like calorie burners and body changers. Which one did you do? Good for you...take control now and you will succeed. Combining the calorie reduction and extreme exercise has made the difference in such a short time frame. Keep it up.

I am doing Farrell's. I'm about to finish up week 8 out of 10. I am following the diet exactly as suggested with tweaks from my coach and it is working better than anything I've ever tried before. I also am toning and building muscle faster than I've ever done before because of the 6 days a week workouts. I'm just blown away at how well FXB works!

They were there before.

They just hid under that soft layer of fat.

You've lost 35 pounds, most of which was probably the soft layer of fat.

Making it "appear" that you have gained muscle.

You can't build muscle with a caloric deficit, and it is very difficult to build muscle at the best of times. Science.

You do realize I'm not in a calorie deficit. I'm fueling my body 6 times a day so I am definitely building muscle.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Oh Yeah...True dedication and go-getter you are!!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options

Hey just tell them you were just mistaken about new muscles and you agree with their suedo science and keep doing what you have been doing. :)

• sncfan
    sncfan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Keep it up!
  • GalgoMomAnita
    GalgoMomAnita Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You are my new inspiration - same height here, just restarting. I've been sick since beginning again so I haven't incorporated the exercise, but I'll check out this program. Thank you for sharing!
  • dale530
    Options
    you look amazing. congratulations on all the hard work!!
  • berlineryogini
    Options
    I thought the same thing as so many other people here, You look incredible! Great job!
  • Annieminnesota
    Annieminnesota Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    So motivating!! GREAT JOB!!!!
  • Marianna93637
    Marianna93637 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    wow - amazing!!
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Well done sweetie!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

They were there before.

They just hid under that soft layer of fat.

You've lost 35 pounds, most of which was probably the soft layer of fat.

Making it "appear" that you have gained muscle.

You can't build muscle with a caloric deficit, and it is very difficult to build muscle at the best of times. Science.

You do realize I'm not in a calorie deficit. I'm fueling my body 6 times a day so I am definitely building muscle.

If you are losing weight you are in a deficit.
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Not enough superlatives to tell you what a great job you've done! Such inspiration!
  • cardozm
    cardozm Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    oh wow ! great inspiration
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! You look AMAZING!
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great job!!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Great job-you look really good & happy!! Now I feel like I can do it too!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!