Replies

• Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    today i wore shorts that were size L and a shirt that also was a size L
  • aSaltandBattery
    aSaltandBattery Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Today I jogged 2 miles without stopping for the first time in my entire life. Even better is that it was outside in the rain. So proud of how far I've come, what a wonderful accomplishment :D
  • lavendah
    lavendah Posts: 126 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It has to be my collarbones being able to do this lel.Inb4 anorexic!odwv0uuoiu81.jpg

• IncredibleShrinkingSandy
    Options
    I noticed that the jeans I am wearing today are baggy and I need a belt to keep them up when I am walking. I used to have to suck in to button them when I first put them on and have a muffin top. :D
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I attended a Christmas banquet for work. There was dessert sitting on the table. I did not touch any. I was soooo happy that i am now able to say no to dessert. I am in control of what i eat ;)
  • akboy58
    akboy58 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Time for a new belt! I'm on the last notch on my "skinny belt'" the one I bought about halfway through this weight loss project, back in May.
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I was having a hard time keeping my pants up at work all week. Weighed in this morning and had a 4.5 lb loss since Monday. Obviously I didn't lose that much fat over a week but hell, it made my day.
  • IncredibleShrinkingSandy
    Options
    I had to buy a dress for a semi-formal holiday party and was able to find a cute figure hugging knee length dress in a size 14\XL from the lady's rack, and not the plus rack that hides all the right areas and fits me like a glove. In the beginning of my journey I was in a 16W.
  • acquilla30
    acquilla30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Realized I was officially out of plus sized clothes and happily unsubscribed from lane Bryant, Ashleys, and Torrid emails.
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I was in a meeting with upper management and all 3 of the ladies began complimenting me on my weight loss. I'm on my 2nd plateau after losing 39 pounds, and have been a little bummed about it. Their comments were just what I needed to hear to keep me pushing toward my last 35.
  • knoelledi
    knoelledi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I purchased a size 8 pair of jeans about a month ago. I wore them yesterday to a meeting and got a ton of compliments. Mind you, they are a bit stretchy and I have a small muffin top but I haven't worn a size 8 in 19 years. I have about 30 lbs to go in my journey and by my calculations, that would put me in a size 6 at least. That blows my mind!

My engagement ring was too big when I got engaged a year ago. Even with a wrap, it has been too big. I bought a small band a few months ago a size smaller, now that is flying off.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I just passed the Aqua fitness test yesterday. I feel so energized! And I did the pool practical with my knee brace on.
  • skeen090
    skeen090 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have the body to wear a bikini. Also, a size 8 would be nice. Haven't worn single digit pants since middle school.
  • ACJP2014
    ACJP2014 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    After a very hectic week eating wise (very embarrassing food diary), I found an old dress that I wore to a friends birthday drinks. It was a size 10 (smallest I own) -and it was baggy! Although this had the downside as it was baggy around my boobs, so it was less flattering than it should have been, but still baggy size 10 was just what I needed to start my weight loss journey again.

Also I love this thread and it's the reason why at lunch time I'm enjoying my carrot sticks and eggs whilst the rest of the office is tucking into BBQ. I'm saving my remaining 400 calories for a healthy dinner. Keep up the great work guys.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Size 2 work pants. Not quite there in jeans.
  • caperchick78
    caperchick78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I shaved 5 minutes off a mile on my bike!
  • allieallieoxenfree
    allieallieoxenfree Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ran for 90 minutes yesterday! I can't believe I was able to run for that long--and it felt GREAT! Starting to feel like the half marathon in May is really going to be possible :)
  • shedghes
    shedghes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I had to buy a new bra!! Two sizes smaller!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!