Options

Replies

• BettJo64
    BettJo64 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Betty's CauliPizza

FOR THE CRUST:
    2 large eggs
    2 cups cauliflower "rice" (cauliflower florets grated in food processor to a "rice" consistency)
    1 tsp minced garlic
    1/4 cup dried basil spice
    2 cups Kraft natural cheese Mozzarella shredded low-moisture part-skim

FOR THE TOPPINGS:
    3/4 cup Great Value Pizza All Natural
    3/4 cup Kraft natural cheese Pizza Mozzarella Cheddar
    20 slices Armour Turkey Pepperoni 70% less Fat

1. Preheat oven 450F
    2. Combine all crust ingredients together in large bowl and mix well with hands. Divide into 5 amounts and drop each onto a large cooking spray coated cookie sheet(s). Press each out flat with the palm of your hand to a thin crust for baking.
    3. Bake 450F for 12-15mins watching carefully not to burn.
    4. When done remove from oven to add toppings (keep oven on at 450F).
    5. Spread the pizza sauce and pizza cheese evenly between the 5 pizzas. Chop the 20 slices of turkey pepperoni into even smaller pieces, then also divide evenly over all the pizzas.
    6. Place back into the oven at 450F for 2-3mins again watching very carefully for burning.
    7. Makes 5 pizzas. Each pizza has: 263 CALORIES, 8g CARBS, 17g FAT, 21g PROTEIN, 660mg SODIUM, 185mg POTASSIUM, and 127mg CHOLESTEROL.
    x4kzod1asd3o.jpg
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    This evening: Shepherd's Pie reruns. Mtn Dew White Out to drink
  • katiedid1179
    katiedid1179 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Taco salad
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »

I'm intrigued, I love repurposing my leftovers (see above post). How did you turn potato soup into mac n cheese?

It wasn't exciting but it was a tasty experiment.

I dumped the soup into a pot and added sharp cheddar. I didn't measure, just added a bunch. It seemed thick as it melted so I added the last splash of half and half I had sitting in the fridge. Salt and pepper to taste. Folded in cooked large elbow macaroni. It needed something so I stirred in a little sour cream, there was only about 1/4 c left in the container. Poured it into a casserole and sprinkled with panko and parmesan then baked until brown and bubbly.

It came out way tastier than I anticipated..... I was just hoping not to shop until Saturday. :wink:
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Tonight It was chicken tortilla soup. I had half a chicken breast in the freezer from last week. The rest of the ingredients were hanging around.

The float bits are tortilla crumbs. I was too lazy to fish them out for the photo... and too hungry.

bwbnshgo11fh.jpg
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    BettJo64 wrote: »
    Betty's CauliPizza

x4kzod1asd3o.jpg

Looks good! I'll try it. :)
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Applesauce and crackers. Not feeling well.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It will depend: if we stay in? tofu, vegetable stir fry. Hubs is amazing with a wok.
    If we go out: new steak joint in town

and wine
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    pasta e fagioli
    (I haven't made dinner yet, but this is what it's gonna look like - switch out the red beans with white, otherwise it looks exactly the same.)

pasta-e-fagioli33srgb_zps7966b6a5.jpg
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Tonight's event at work was the County Courthouse's Christmas party. I sat in the Ballroom with Margie {my DW}, her people and their spouses. There was a country/bluegrass string band. Good music and good food.

It was pork loin, rice, veggie casserole and a roll. There was also peach cobbler, but I abstained.

8r89o0disyfc.jpg
    013.JPG 897.6K
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    I had to run over to the UPS store tonight to mail a package, which is nextdoor to the Chinese restaurant, so when in Rome...we had beef fried rice, sweet and sour chicken and broccoli with beef.

hl7g08uwjw48.jpg
  • mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    wtf-japan-gif-eat-icecream.gif

well, not really. just a giant salad. and now an orange! very satisfied, but love GIFs lately.
  • ElizabethMaryam
    ElizabethMaryam Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    pasta e fagioli
    (I haven't made dinner yet, but this is what it's gonna look like - switch out the red beans with white, otherwise it looks exactly the same.)

Would you mind sharing your recipe? This looks yummy :). Thank you
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    pasta e fagioli

Yes, definitely, it does!
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    vegan split pea soup with whole grain rolls. going lighter for dinner today, after a wonderful night of desserts at a christmas party last night.

The best dessert at the party was a brownie-bar type dessert, made with marzipan, slivered almonds, and amaretto I believe? If anyone makes a version of said dessert, POST THE RECIPE plz! I ate three of those suckers last night. No shame.
  • hikecampgal
    hikecampgal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Tonight we're having breakfast for supper :smile: Hash browns, beans, over-easy eggs, turkey bacon & toast. Can't wait!!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sandwich on lightly toasted Alvarado Street bread with cajun turkey, mixed sprouts, mixed greens, tomato, mushroom, swiss cheese and mustard; cottage cheese w/pineapple; and a couple kiwi.

e5ua5i75b6aa.jpg

• Justcallme_J
    Justcallme_J Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    pasta e fagioli

The original photo and recipe are from a blog called Cooking Classy. I'm posting the link but have no idea if it will work since I haven't posted links here yet. Hopefully this helps!
    http://www.cookingclassy.com/2012/10/olive-garden-pasta-e-fagioli-soup-copycat-recipe/
  • ElizabethMaryam
    ElizabethMaryam Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I had a pork loin stir-fry tonight. A nice change from all the Christmas party food. {Even if the pork loin was leftover from last night's party}

3cdn4by0o4m7.jpg