What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Maybe. Sandwiches? I can't decide. We're on our way to see family so not many options in the house right now.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    Giant salad of Greek chicken, feta, arugula, and yogurt dressing, with a side of homemade baba ghanouj.

10410893_927346783944628_3084288349452309910_n.jpg?oh=245b554581231988ba6670a48c3e529a&oe=5541AA74&__gda__=1430776898_24ce52cb4b2d47fc40bd6d5a617f0584
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Decided on pizza lol. I regret nothing!
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Today is mine and Margie's {my DW} 24th wedding anniversary. We went to the Wharf Express to celebrate. I had the Greek salad with grilled shrimp, and seafood gumbo. Both very good. The gumbo had some real fire to it tonight. I was starting to sweat by the end of the bowl.

chyksuxnbfkg.jpg

hgjq1qtffaif.jpg

• flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Italian sausage stuffed manicotti. Not exactly the picture of health, but delicious as a small portion with salad!
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    honey garlic chicken, broccoli, and some salt water taffy for dessert.
  • ecoforestry
    ecoforestry Posts: 13 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Larro!

Tonight I heated up one of my scrambled egg muffins and made a salad of mixed greens, mixed sprouts, roasted beets, raisins, red grapes, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red snaper (left over from dinner last night), pecorino cheese, garlic salt and black pepper; and a clementine.

ms00lu25rhik.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options

I'm not a vegan or vegetarian, but I love lentils and veggies. This looks interesting. Is it dry?
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I had chili with fritos and cheese and oyster crackers, and a cinnamon roll. Coffee, water, and hot apple cider to drink.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary larrodarro!!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Larro!

Dinner last night was for my book club holiday party at a local restaurant.

I had shrimp and jalapeno cheddar grits
    885C1A50-926E-480D-899F-7A0C28976DAF_zpsfl7cnyvo.jpg

We also shared some yummy desserts - an 8 layer peanut butter kit kat bar and a half baked turtle brownie, but those were getting divided and eaten so fast, I didn't have time to take a picture...
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what I'm having yet. I am barely having breakfast. Barely. I'm thinking of throwing a pizza in the oven. It might change up, but not sure yet. All I know is that supper will be late(close to 12 in the morning).
  • LILSPROUT88
    Options
    I had sprouted lentils, red cabbage and carrot salad. It was pretty good it doesn't sound filling but when its served in a small swimming pool it is . My gosh did the pics of the pizza's look great . Can you tell pizza is what got me here !!!! lol
  • mygnsac
    Options
    I had sprouted lentils, red cabbage and carrot salad. It was pretty good it doesn't sound filling but when its served in a small swimming pool it is . My gosh did the pics of the pizza's look great . Can you tell pizza is what got me here !!!! lol

Did you sprout the lentils yourself? I just started sprouting seeds recently, but havent tried lentils yet.

• mygnsac
    Options
    Dinner tonight was 1/2 a burrito made with shredded pork, onion, spanish rice, beans, cheese, romaine, salsa and a little sour cream; a salad of mixed greens, mixed sprouts, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, mini portobello mushroom, pecorino, garlic salt and black pepper; and some strawberries and raspberries.

43vkv15gh8eb.jpg
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Yoplait light yogurt, lemon flavor.
  • larrodarro
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Another night, another Christmas party. Tonight's was the Blountstown Health and Rehab. I did real good when I fixed my plate{s}. But later when I went down to clean up, they left tons of food for me to throw away. I will admit I had a few more of the poppers {even though they were the frozen kind, and Margie's poppers have me spoiled} and a wing. Also {not pictured} a couple of the chocolate on chocolate dessert things. Not that it will equal it out, but I ate a whole cucumber and lots of carrots and broccoli.

sei320kwhgvn.jpg

gvxbrw2fmi5w.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Thanks for the Anniversary well wishes. So far I've been able to trick her into sticking around.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    half a rotisserie chicken and a square of dark chocolate.

vegetables are for dorks! :p