What TRULY Gets under your Skin? Just Really ERRRKKSS You?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Misspelling & poor use of English.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    logg1e wrote: »
    Also, women who tinkle and don't wipe the seat.

Eh? Is that even possible?

And why aimed at "women"?

Because generally this happens in public restrooms and as she's a woman, she uses the women's restroom. Though I thought that was sort of obvious.

And yes, it happens all the time. It's disgusting.

I agree! I always wonder who these women are who are "too good" to very briefly sit on the seat, but think it's totally okay to leave pee spray on the seat.

That or I assume someone brought their little boy into the stall to go, and didn't clean up after him.

Either way, that's just gross, ladies.

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    logg1e wrote: »
    Also, women who tinkle and don't wipe the seat.

Eh? Is that even possible?

And why aimed at "women"?

Because generally this happens in public restrooms and as she's a woman, she uses the women's restroom. Though I thought that was sort of obvious.

And yes, it happens all the time. It's disgusting.

I agree! I always wonder who these women are who are "too good" to very briefly sit on the seat, but think it's totally okay to leave pee spray on the seat.

That or I assume someone brought their little boy into the stall to go, and didn't clean up after him.

Either way, that's just gross, ladies.

Talking about wiping tinkle, if everyone just sat on the toilet like a normal person we wouldn't have to deal with that. And it would actually be cleaner.
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    SkFarmMom wrote: »
    Women who rant about misogyny while spouting misandric crap. (Most "feminists" I've met.) How about respect and equality for all.

Yeah, all black people wanting equality? How about a bit of respect and equality for all, eh? Same goes for gay people.

Bloody people suffering discrimination and prejudice, so inconsiderate with their whining.
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    And take this one (and let's be charitable and presume that he actually means "women above the age of consent" when he refers to girls).
    jasonmh630 wrote: »
    Going into town and seeing truly cute girls... but they're wearing those Ugg boots with yoga pants and a really loose sweatshirt. That would look good if you were going to Walmart lol.

What message does that send out to young men and women reading this? That women are there for men's approval. That women can't even go out to town without being judged and criticised by some men for no other reason than they deem their outfits not titillating enough. Yet these are the same women who are (falsely) informed by society that it's exactly how they dress that leads to sexual assault. And the message that some young men will read in to this, and the fact these comments went unchallenged - that this community thinks it's ok to objectify women (or girls, we're still not sure what age are being referred to here).
  • carlosjenno
    carlosjenno Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I thinbk this thread goes to show that humanity in general is pretty split into two camps. Those who are dumb and selfish, and those who are intolerant and hyper-critical.

We're doomed.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    When people spit on the stree or into subway train tracks. It makes me nauseous.

Yes, especially the nasty losers who spit INDOORS, like at the bar. Where are their mothers?
  • dalonlee
    dalonlee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Nails being filed
  • amandaknights
    Options
    I thinbk this thread goes to show that humanity in general is pretty split into two camps. Those who are dumb and selfish, and those who are intolerant and hyper-critical.

We're doomed.

Or others more like myself perhaps-after reading this i'm blown away by how people can get so worked up by *kitten*! Most of these posts are ridiculously petty...waste your negative emotions on something worth spending them