What TRULY Gets under your Skin? Just Really ERRRKKSS You?

Options

Replies

• StormiLu
    StormiLu Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    The threads that ask something about the person above you or below you...especially the ones like "slap spank hug kiss blah stupid blah" and the ones that end in "TRUTH!!!" lmao at the creator for thinking anyone is going to answer with any more truth than they would otherwise.

The Threads are a Bunch of Bull!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    The misspelling of the word "irks".
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    "I'm going to" and never do it.
  • EveFlowergirl
    EveFlowergirl Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    people who don't clean up after themselves. ugh.
  • EveFlowergirl
    Options
    when people chew with their mouth open and/or talk with food in their mouth. this one gets me worse than the above. makes me seriously clench my fists.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    __drmerc__ wrote: »
    Women who don't shave their legs

People who think that having a vagina somehow obligates me to shave my legs.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    people who don't watch their children in public! It's like hello?? Do you watch the news?? People steal these tiny humans! Plus your kids breaking stuff! WATCH THEM!!

OMG YES! I see kids running around like crazy here sometimes and the parents are just ignoring them. I watched a kid run smack into one of our big pane windows....I had to stifle my laughter (before I get hate mail HE WAS FINE!) but dear ol' mom wasn't watching him. OH and the people who leave their kid in here to run to their car for a "quick second" Umm I am not a dang babysitter! I love kids don't get me wrong but I don't get paid to watch your children.

I often take my kids to soft play and feel really sad if a child starts crying because they've fallen or whatever, and their parents are nowhere to be seen.

I was at the train station the other day and two mums were busy texting and their kids were messing about. I wanted to go and drag them away from the track. So worrying. Get off your mobile phone!

We went to a birthday party for my son's friend a few weeks ago (he was 6) and some of the parents left their kids there. One mum dropped off her 5 year old daughter and younger brother who was probably 3 or 4, and he was biting other kids. He left a bruise on my son's leg! Not fair for the mum hosting the party to be responsible for a bunch of 5 and 6 year olds, and younger siblings.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Autocorrect. I like the underlining spelling function, just hate it when it autocorrects something into a different word. If I don't catch it before I post, I worry that people will think that I truly don't understand the difference between "different" and "deferent", and that everything I say after that will somehow lack credibility.

It can also lead to offence. I remember a thread about bras where someone mentioned something about the OP's shrinking bra size, it got autocorrected to brain size, and the OP got quite upset. It was pretty funny, actually.

Oh yes! Especially when I post something on Facebook that I thought wa ok until I saw the post later.
  • carlosjenno
    carlosjenno Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Dog owners who don't pick up their dog's mess. Disgusting.
  • Chan8ll8
    Chan8ll8 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    - the feeling of jeans being rubbed with open hand
    - sweeping the floor and finding cut finger nails
    - the sound of people sucking food out of their teeth
    Even thinking of these things make me tense.
  • EveFlowergirl
    Options
    __drmerc__ wrote: »
    Women who don't shave their legs

People who think that having a vagina somehow obligates me to shave my legs.

Haha this is awesome.

• ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I believe there is a special place in hell for anyone who spits out their gum on the sidewalk.

I hate that smokers just think they can leave their cigarette butts on the ground. It's called littering.

• SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Waiting for a week or more for results on important medical tests.
  • ElvenSorceress
    Options
    When people spit on the stree or into subway train tracks. It makes me nauseous.
  • mehwhatever
    mehwhatever Posts: 569 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Massachusetts drivers. AKA Massh0les!
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Betrayal/Liars.
  • DanExcalibur
    DanExcalibur Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Internet White Knights.
  • carlosjenno
    carlosjenno Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I believe there is a special place in hell for anyone who spits out their gum on the sidewalk.

I hate that smokers just think they can leave their cigarette butts on the ground. It's called littering.

Yes, both of these.
  • 47Jacqueline
    Options
    Not thinking there are 2 sides to a story.
  • 47Jacqueline
    Options
    Also, women who tinkle and don't wipe the seat.