*closed group* BL challenge May-June

Options

Replies

• Taylora94
    Taylora94 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    And are there time differences? Because I checked and on the post it says that people were answering the daily question at two o'clock in the morning.
  • melly196804
    melly196804 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Monday- eat 2 low calorie snacks. I had two 100 calorie snack packs
    Tuesday- lift some weights (more muscle burns more calories) I did legs today and added weight to all my machines between 5 and 10 to whatever I was already doing.
  • serendipityrr
    serendipityrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Tuesday's challenge - Lift some weights...I did an hour of legs and back. P90X....Love it!
  • brndpark
    brndpark Posts: 18
    Options
    False!
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Didn't lift weights today. But got in 60 minutes of cardio! WooHoo!!!

Sorry I never make it in time for the question of the day as my schedule changes everyday. :smile:
  • smareeh
    smareeh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Todays challenge went well. I did some arm work with 5lb weights while doing squats and also pushups.

GO NEON GREEN!!
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    If you are doing everything correctly (counting calories, exercising) then you will see results within a week.

True or false
  • serendipityrr
    serendipityrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You very well may....but no guarantee.....it may take longer.
  • Fergieberg
    Fergieberg Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    False
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I can only speak from experience and say TRUE. Whether or not the scale reflects this it may be your health (internally) to improve. Your body responds pretty quickly to healthy living as does it to unhealthy eating.

So while you may not discover a weight loss for the week, your cholesterol, stamina, blood pressure levels etc etc may improve.
  • jojonesnz
    jojonesnz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    because it it a seeing question and not a feeling question it depends on where you are at in your routine, if you are first starting out then its true as you lose a lot of water, if you are half way through a routine then false as it depends where your metabolism is at
    :)

3926322.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Taylora94
    Taylora94 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    At the beginning if you have a lot to lose it will come of easy. But towards the end you will stop see results as often. So the answer is FALSE!!!
  • Jess3kids
    Jess3kids Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    False

Tuesday challenge: Completed JM 30 DS Level 2 - 27 min burned 371 calories. Did all jumping jacks with 3lb weights.

Zoe - I will try to catch the questions!
  • brndpark
    brndpark Posts: 18
    Options
    false
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I would say true....either on the scale or in inches!

Tuesday Challenges- 1 hour body pump class....thats my weights!
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Courtni, I got your msg that you had me for this month's challenge, but I'm not on the lists you've posted. What's up? Just need to know for sure.
  • trappedinfat
    trappedinfat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    There are so many variables in weight fluctuation on a daily basis, so I am going with FALSE! But you can definitely tell the difference with how you feel.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    My Starting Weight is 144.2
    :happy: I will do my best to keep up with this Thanks Courtni!!
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    False

Because Fergie was the first with a false answer I have to go with her.

While some people lose a lot of weight in the first few weeks, others might not lose any weight for a few weeks. Although this can be frustrating when you’re doing everything right, it’s not a reason to give up. Sometimes it just takes a little while longer to see the results of your hard work reflected on the scale. Many people lose a lot in the first few weeks, and then their weight loss slows down considerably. It’s totally normal to have weeks when you lose more than expected, and weeks when your weight remains the same despite your consistent efforts. Our bodies are very complicated and don’t always cooperate with the estimates of how much we should expect to lose. People rarely lose a consistent amount of weight each week
  • jessski
    jessski Posts: 24
    Options
    Can my blak team partner let me know if she's still in this? I've added you as a friend. Good luck everyone