Need friends? Post here!

Replies

• Add me! (:
  • Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Been absent for awhile just getting back into it add me !
  • Csauskojus
    Csauskojus Posts: 17 Member
    Have never been active in the social part of MFP, but I think it would help. I am 5'3" and currently 179 lbs, wife and homeschooling mom of 3. I became a full-time nutrition student in 2013 and promptly gained 35 pounds due to all of the stress! Now I need to take what I am learning and use it to get myself back on track--and would love to have some friends along the way! Add me please :)
  • Feel Free too add me.
    Im Hannah 26, from the UK. Mummy to two boys 4 & 2.
    Lost 32lb so far wanting to loose another 30ish by June.
  • tobyowen2015
    tobyowen2015 Posts: 10 Member
    add me :)
  • Kristyai3
    Kristyai3 Posts: 48 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've been on MFP since June and most of my friends have dropped out. I've lost 54lbs and am working on the final 30.
  • LynnieKay0415
    LynnieKay0415 Posts: 17 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • jklei169
    jklei169 Posts: 120 Member
    Northeastern Pennsylvanian here looking to lose 25-35 pounds starting the new year. Outdoor excercise includes cycling, running and swimming. Well more like not drowning with a slight forward movement. Looking for friends to share the journey to better health.
  • jklei169
    Feel free to add me!

• jklei169
    Sorry LynnieKay0415. I am new to the forums and have no idea how I added your post to my reply.
  • Theresal77
    Theresal77 Posts: 38 Member
    My Stats are as follows 5'6'' F current weight 224.3 goal weights 180. Looking for friends to help me stay on track. I did well for a while then fell off track. But time again to get back to what counts. Myself at a healthy weight
  • losingftw
    losingftw Posts: 3 Member
    Hello all :) I'm 5'2'' and at 243 right now. I lost about 70 pounds on weight watchers and gained it all back, so I'm here now ready to lose it again!
  • Please add me!!!
  • There's TONS of post saying the same thing... I NEED FRIENDS! I'M NEW!!!

So lets all post here and add each other!!! :):):)

ADD ME! I'M ADDING YOU!

• vaavale
    vaavale Posts: 28 Member
    I would like a few Friends, my name is Mary, I live in New Zealand, 60yrs young. Weighing 91.6 kg, bout 202 lbs. At this time trying to make up weekly menus.Don't exercise much, (sore knees) WARNING!!! I don't log every day, That's about it for now.
  • I could use more friends. Started out with 9 supportive people & 4 have disappeared! !!
  • Yeah me too
  • MrsVierkant
    MrsVierkant Posts: 12 Member
    Hi all! I could use a few more MFP friends as I continue on my awesome journey. I've been on MFP since the summer of 2013. I've been maintaining my weight loss for a year. I'm a 5K runner (thinking about trying a 10K this year); I'm also into yoga and Pilates. I check in everyday and log in my food diary 5-7 days/week. I don't do any "special" diets, just trying to achieve balance in my life. :smiley: Feel free to add me!
  • Feel free to add me :smile:
  • seni76
    seni76 Posts: 4 Member
    Could use more friends....folks to keep me honest (and I'd do the same).
    Looking to clean up my diet, ramp up my cardio and lose 50-60lbs.