100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• ArmyofMom
    ArmyofMom Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oops and Gentlemen. Sorry I almost forgot there were guys in here.
  • SaajidahM
    SaajidahM Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm currently at weight unknown, I have the dreaded day 1 weigh in on Monday after not weighing since last August, I started 2014 at 265, went down to 235 by March and fell off track and never got back on for the entire year. I think I'm around 275 now and hoping to get to a healthy weight so I have at least 130-140 lbs to lose! Add me if you'd like. Starting on Monday with logging and Insanity (hopefully if I can manage)
  • saggyandbaggy
    saggyandbaggy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi folks - I started on this journey in July 2014 at 320 lbs... After nearly 6 months I have lost about 78 lbs (with a little blip over Christmas!). My goal is to get under 200 lbs and then see where I feel comfortable. I exercise a little but my knees are too bad to do much (hence the dieting). I certainly know what it feels like to have a long way to go in terms of weight loss but I can see that it is possible now and am very much enjoying getting rid of clothes that are now way too big and buying in much smaller sizes! If I can help, then please add me!
  • Tymeshia
    Tymeshia Posts: 194 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm 241 and trying to get to 140. I was 180 last year at this time, but was finishing a Master program and ate everything in sight. I have lost weigh before and it work four years. I'm looking to get to my goal this year. Please add me
  • Kboothclark
    Kboothclark Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have added some of you but feel free to add me. I am just under 270, the heaviest I have ever been, I want to lose over 100 pounds and I need the support. My journey is a bit harder because I have MS so I have to find workouts I can do. So far it is just a stationary bike on the lowest level for 15 minutes or so and water aerobics which I don't do because I am so humiliated to put on a bathing suit. As soon as I am done with this MS relapse I can also walk with my almost 2 year old, using the stroller as a walker. I can walk just not well right now. It will get better as the weather warms up.
  • Mucky1959
    Options
    Hi. I used to be 220 on a 5'1" frame, & took 2 years to lose 72lb. I kept it off for 5 years, until I had a 2 cardiac procedures last April. Since I have been on the meds, I have gained 5lb each month without changing my food habits at all. Trying hard to lose again - sure could use some support!
  • WitchofWashington
    WitchofWashington Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    So my highest weight was 235 lbs, when I weighed myself in on the 1st I was at 230.2 lbs, my goal weight is 145 lbs or less. I actually used to be pretty thin and exercised a lot more, then a few things happened and I got depressed and now I'm trying to correct the damage I did to myself. I'm now on day 3 of my Raw Til 4 experience and I'm enjoying it greatly. I would love to add anyone to my support network, I have added the people who have posted before me, anyone who post after me, feel free to add me.
  • Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Options
    I have at least 90-I would love to have more support as this is still a big amount to go for. I've lost in the past but need to re lose some again and get to my goal of 130. (I'm 5'3) :)
  • asyrinsgirl
    asyrinsgirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've got a little over 100lbs left to lose. Would love some more supports friends in the same boat!
  • wennim
    wennim Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I don't have 100 lbs to lose....anymore. I have kicked that 100 lbs to the curb. I do still have 50 to get to my goal weight though. You can all do this. I have started and stopped so many times before but this time I am succeeding. It seemed like so much at the beginning so I broke it down into 10 lb increments...and did that ten times with five more to go.
  • bjones159
    bjones159 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please anyone add me, I need all the support I can get, I need to lose 100+ pounds. I started MyFitness Pal a couple of months ago, but over the Holidays, quit logging in, I am trying to get back to it, I had lost 15 pounds by using it and am grateful that I have only gained 1 pound of it back over the Holidays, but I need to lose and to do so, I think I need support...thank you!
  • girlofthenight
    girlofthenight Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Iv got around 100lb plus to lose at the moment. Im 256 and need to be around 160! Feel free to add me
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose as well. You and anyone else is more then welcome to add me. I'm hoping to lose 40-50lbs by June when I graduate my Master's program.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I've lost 110 so far through this site but shooting for at least 65 more so will be around for a while yet!
  • itsanewdayforme
    itsanewdayforme Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am at my highest of 240, and want to lose 100 pounds. Thanks for the shout out. I am in.
  • NeverThisSizeAgain
    Options
    Me! I lost 105 pounds only to gain all but 20 back :( I could blame several things for the reason I regained most of the weight I lost but reality is I'm at fault. I am back on track and it really helps having support from someone who is where I am. My goal is 130 pounds to lose. Please feel free to add me!!
  • MYRABUTLER89
    Options
    Me. =/ anyone feel free to add me. =)
  • kblaze365
    Options
    Hey Girl!
    I would love to join you on this journey. Please feel.free to add me. I workes out today for the first time in years and feel so liberated. For everyone here...lets get this!
  • sylviebea123
    sylviebea123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! I need to lose at least 100lbs and would love to journey with you.
  • divadenton
    Options
    Hi all! I am definitely looking for accountability and ways to share ups and downs! I am finally ready to lose the weight that has plagued me that past 8 years. I feel like I'm trapped inside this aching body! Let me out! Blessings to you all on this journey!