20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• mcarroll7985
    Options
    I'm down. My overall goal is to lose 30 lbs. I am 5'7" 195 currently and have been fluctuating aver the holidays, as I am sure some of you may have as well. I need an accountability partner. My wife and I do an okay job for each other, but it is very easy for us to justify over-eating. I hope that this will give me a wake-up call.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    (*) <3 (*) (*)
    I'm down. My overall goal is to lose 30 lbs. I am 5'7" 195 currently and have been fluctuating aver the holidays, as I am sure some of you may have as well. I need an accountability partner. My wife and I do an okay job for each other, but it is very easy for us to justify over-eating. I hope that this will give me a wake-up call.

(*) (*) (*) Weclome Mc. Glad you join us. I do hope this help you It has me and others. You are in charge of you on destiny You can do whatever you want to. But got to work your plan and work it faithfully
    yes indeed My scales has been jumping around too.
    1127168qo8basv9g8.gif
    to our team.
    <3
    marie

• cmristine
    cmristine Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Spending the weekend cooking all the recipes I will need for the next 7 days. If there is an "allowed" food available, I hope it will stop me from straying into the excuse zone.
  • gemfrire
    gemfrire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    WI results...2.4 down! I am officially in Onederland for the first in my memory! (*) Thanks for all the positive vibes you sent my way! That leaves me with 17.6 to go by Easter! A total loss of 32 lbs since Labor Day!
    Now to go reward myself with a mani/pedi!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Alice that is wonderful "onederland:" I am just barely in it now lets go to the "180"'s

the sun looks magnificent Been a long time since we seen it. Only 43 so still pretty chilli
    how about a mini goal of 189 for the month of January
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    cmristine wrote: »
    Spending the weekend cooking all the recipes I will need for the next 7 days. If there is an "allowed" food available, I hope it will stop me from straying into the excuse zone.

<3 (*) <3
    What plan are you on, every diet is difference.
    <3
    marie

• dianemitchell2015
    Options
    Add me I'm up for the challenge
    currant weight 12.7
    My goal 10 St
    Diane
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    gemfrire wrote: »
    WI results...2.4 down! I am officially in Onederland for the first in my memory! (*) Thanks for all the positive vibes you sent my way! That leaves me with 17.6 to go by Easter! A total loss of 32 lbs since Labor Day!
    Now to go reward myself with a mani/pedi!

Congrats to you, Alice. That's a huge accomplishment after the holidays! I have forgotten what Onederland feels like, but I still have clothes in the closet as proof that I was once there☺️. Bask in glow of your hard work!
    Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Add me I'm up for the challenge
    currant weight 12.7
    My goal 10 St

Diane

<3 (*) <3

Diane I do not know how to read your numbers But you are so welcome to our team
    Just tell us if you are losing and we shall cheer you on.

939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

• MsLadyPirate
    MsLadyPirate Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great day. My energy is about to fade for the day. Had a terrible bout of insomnia last night. Just have to push through it. I think I will go for a walk along the river this afternoon. That always makes me feel better. :o
  • gemfrire
    gemfrire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks Momma and Connie! Success breeds success so I am determined to keep it going! Unlike the little train who said "I think I can". I know I can!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    [quote="MsLadyPirate;307146 [/quote]

Where do you live to be able to walk by the river. too cold here in Texas. how is your weight lost doing
    marie.

• softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I vow to buy no more clothes this year, until I lose 20 pounds. I gained last year, and am going to be slim this summer.
    (Slim for me is under 200!).
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I vow to buy no more clothes this year, until I lose 20 pounds. I gained last year, and am going to be slim this summer.
    (Slim for me is under 200!).

Softblodchick Sounds like a good plan. I also said I would not by any new clothes till Easter and 20 lbs gone gone. welcome to our team.

<3
    Marie

939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

• raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hi Marie, if its not too late I would love to join this challenge.
    CW: 186.6

• CALIECAT
    Options
    raindancer wrote: »
    Hi Marie, if its not too late I would love to join this challenge.
    CW: 186.6
    hi Raindancer no never too late here. I am doing quite well on a new diet 1:1:1;diet; still learning it So How are you; Been sort of cold here in North texas
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif
    hugs Marie Thanks for joing up

• raindancer
    Options
    I have been doing well. As you see I made it to onderland...finally. I am still working outside so...yes it It is cold. But after 20 years I have learned to dress for it.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Yes I saw that; I just got back there myself My daughter made it there today; So proud of her
  • raindancer
    Options
    Awesome!
  • caresshudson
    caresshudson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join ya'll!
    Current weight: 178
    Goal by end of the month:170
    Goal by end of February:162
    Goal by end of March: 154