Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• SarahElizabeth1981
    SarahElizabeth1981 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! I never get hit on unless it's online!! Maybe men are just not that brave or I don't look easy enough? Haha!
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I think I'm invisible,girls just look right past me.
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    On occasion
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    If you want to get hit on there is a secret no one is telling you. PM me and we can talk. ;-)
  • mstaser
    mstaser Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Nothing Obvious
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Once, by a woman, in 1974. Once, by a man, in 1975.

Been kind of a dry spell ever since.
  • ActorFighterGuy
    ActorFighterGuy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    If I do, I am not aware of it.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Never, ever. The last time I remember was in my early 20's. I suspect my resting b*tch face has something to do with that. Or I'm just not appealing. lol
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Pfft.. hardly ever, only told oh pretty face...
  • donnysoule
    donnysoule Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    you people need to work in a bar..... you will get hit on
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Never! The last time I remember being hit on I was 6 months pregnant and that was 14 years ago.
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    donnysoule wrote: »
    you people need to work in a bar..... you will get hit on

I can usually find a way to score a free drink. ;-)
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Nope! Never! Ok well not true, about 3 years ago when I was with my ex we all went out for a friend's birthday to a bar and someone did hit on me . . . but he was pretty drunk, and I don't know if I'm going to count it or not.

I have been told that I also look like I'm just going to say no, be rude, be stuck up, be high maintenance, etc etc.

I'm a pretty easy going person with a little OCD thrown in :)

It would be nice to have someone I am interested in/could be interested in try to pick me up
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    The only time I get hit on, and its very rare, is usually by guys old enough to be my dad or grandfather, or they are drunk. Oh or they are on meth. I had two drunk guys hit on me at a bar my boyfriend's death metal band was playing at. Just trying really hard until I informed them my boyfriend was the bass player. Then they backed off on the hitting on and wanted me to mosh. Well they got me to mosh because one dumped beer on my chest and the other grabbed my boob. I was right outside the pit when that happened so I moshed my way in and punched the one in the nose. Whoopsie. Total accident. :)

• AlgoRhythmik
    AlgoRhythmik Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I'm not hit on here or outside of this virtual world.

Maybe I should visit the uncrushables thread. They don't have one of those in real life though :(
  • indycoltz
    indycoltz Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    So I'm hearing that some of you get hit on too much... & some don't get hit on at all. There's no middle ground.
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    indycoltz wrote: »
    So I'm hearing that some of you get hit on too much... & some don't get hit on at all. There's no middle ground.

I get hit on just the right amount

• EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    A lot more now than I used to - I can tell you that. I'm happily married and would never break that trust with my wife, but there's something empowering and fulfilling about that sort of "confirmation" that you're doing something right!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Yep, Usually by inmates. Not so flattering. lol
  • sweedee1218
    sweedee1218 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    fauxpunker wrote: »
    I work in a pediatrics clinic. I either tend to get hit on by moms, or so-young-it's-not-even-funny. The most recent, and worst, was a 4yr old who approached me while I was entering vitals into the computer. She began rubbing my arm and, no joke, said, "When I'm older I can do what I want with you."

I felt so... violated. My wife thought it was hysterical when I told her. Even thinking about it now, though, I want a shower.

Um that's actually pretty creepy! I would be worried that someone had said that to her and she was repeating it. That could be a sign of abuse. Does she still visit your clinic I would mention it to her doctor. If my son said something like that my first response would be where did you hear/learn that.